Workout Buddy

Story Info
A routine workout turns into an ass eating marathon.
7.5k words
4.85
32.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call Kayla my workout buddy because we met at a gym, and because she has helped me develop what I swear must be the strongest fucking tongue in the world. She literally rides my tongue for hours at a time, no breaks for me, cumming multiple times without letting up. I love it, obviously, and can't get enough of her asshole grinding and bouncing away on my mouth, but I used to say my tongue never gets tired - well, Kayla has helped me find some limits to my endurance, and forced me to work on extending those limits...

It's a cliche at this point, but we actually met in a yoga class. I've been taking it up lately to help with flexibility and motion, and we had been going to the same class for a few weeks before we ended up talking. I noticed her the very first time I went to class, as she was the super hot girl that I had to try extremely hard to avoid staring at constantly to not be THAT guy in class. I intentionally take one of the front row positions off to the side to not come off as a creep, and I swear I was only in the class for fitness purposes... Thankfully, I ended up finding one of my sexiest partners yet, and one who I knew would be able to pull off beautiful sexual positions once we got around to them!

It was actually a simple conversation before a class that got us started. She took a spot right next to mine, and smiled over at me while I stretched to get ready.

"You just start these classes?"

I laughed, "That obvious, huh? I'm trying not to be the least flexible human on the planet..."

"Haha is that working out? You look like you've got it down!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you seen me here? Not exactly 'graceful'..."

She laughed, "Well you try really hard - I can appreciate that."

"Well thanks, I guess. I love compliments on how hard I try," I smiled, "My name's Jack by the way."

"Kayla."

"Pleasure meeting you, Kayla. You look like you've been doing this for years."

"Yeah, I grew up with it, my Mom is really into it. I do harder stuff on the weekends, but this is a nice maintenance class to get in."

"Harder? Like handstands and craziness?"

"Haha kind of. I'll show you a few moves after class..."

"Right on, I'm always up for seeing new things."

"Not doing?"

"Well I doubt I could ever do whatever you break out, but I'm game to try. I like experimenting..."

Kayla smiled at that as if it was some innuendo. It honestly wasn't this time, but I quickly got that that's how she took it and was about to address it, but the instructor turned down the lights and turned on the music, so I just managed a lame, "...to be continued," as we started in on the class. I wish I could say that I wasn't catching every glance at Kayla's ass that I could once we were getting into those poses, but I am who I am, and this was my first opportunity to really get a good look at her body. Fuck. She's about a 5'6" blue-eyed blond, hair down just past her shoulderblades when in a ponytail, and a tight, tight, tight body. And that ass - holy fuck. So perfectly proportioned, lean, but round. The rest of the class, I couldn't think about anything except getting a facefull of that butt, just riding my face at her pleasure...

After class, she came to me to resume our conversation.

"So... I said I was gonna show you some poses..."

"Yeah, absolutely! I'd love to see them."

"But I also noticed you looking at me a little intensely..."

My stomach dropped - I felt like such a dick. Honestly, I'm usually pretty composed in these situations, but I could feel a heat coming to my face as I stammered an apology, "Oh, yeah, well I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, I was watching you a little closely. Sorry about that, now that we were talking, you just caught my attention."

"Well no worries, you don't seem like a creep. Thanks for being honest about it. Apology accepted."

"Cool. So..."

After some hesitation, she broke in, "So... how was the view?" And here Kayla gave me a million watt smile, and I must've given her a look that let her know I was totally hers.

"Oh, fuck. Well, unbelievable, actually."

"Yeah, what was unbelievable about it?"

"C'mon. You know how you look. Your body is incredible?"

"Hmmm, you seemed to be very interested in a particular part of my body..."

OK, so now I'm getting the sense that these are the kind of conversations she enjoys, at least when she's initiating. Still remember her amused smirk and how she tried to tease me; I decided to drop the pretenses and see how she reacted...

"Butt."

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Your butt. I AM very interested in it. See what your interrogations bring!" I smile, hoping desperately that she plays along, or at the very least, doesn't give me a much deserved slap.

"Ahhhh, I see. Ass man, right? No surprise you come to a yoga class - guys are so predictable..."

"I swear, I really ACTUALLY come for the workout! It's just, like I said, you caught my attention... and yes, I am an ass man haha." I finished lamely. But might as well keep that out there now that she's still talking to me.

"So..." Kayla discreetly looks at me up and down, but I notice it, "What do you think?" Another sly smile, and another rush of blood to my face (and dick).

"Again, I won't lie - you've got a good one... And I'm kind of a connoisseur."

"Oh, I'm flattered, what with you being a connoisseur and everything. How do you gain this kind of expertise, or will I regret asking?"

"Hahaha you'll probably regret asking, but... ok, here goes," incredibly, I don't even pause a second before radically oversharing, "I have some content online, and I've kind of become known for having this area of expertise." Literally have no idea why I do some of the things I do, but it's gotten me this far, I guess!

Kayla's eyes go wide with surprise for a second - I don't think she was expecting an actual answer like that, "Oh, ok... so you have "online content." What exactly does that mean?"

I can't help but smile, "So does that mean you're still cool with talking to me?"

"Actually you just became even more interesting... Call me a sucker for wanting to know what an "Ass Expert" entails. I think I can guess, though..."

"Yeah, you might be able to guess. But if you're really interested, I guess I could share some of that with you. Mostly write-ups and videos."

"So this is definitely porn. Porn you made that makes you an "Ass Connoisseur.""

"Well, you put it that way..."

Kayla shakes her head and puts up her finger smiling, "Shhh. The answer is yes. Yes I want to see what you can share with me."

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but OK, I'll send you a few links." And I really can't believe I shared that, but here she was, open and interested even after all of the strange turns of this conversation. We exchanged some contact info, and we both had to run to other things, but not surprisingly I was getting increasingly anxious and excited about where this might lead, and I couldn't get Kayla out of my head all day. And yes, those thoughts might have had something to do with my face and her yoga pants clad ass... I sent her a few links and videos that night, and waited to see how she would react.

Me: So... any comments? ;-p

Kayla: Wow. OMG wow, I was NOT expecting that!

Me: Haha see, I can't tell if that's a good thing or bad thing...

Kayla: I'll see you tomorrow at class, right? Think I need to step away for tonight.

Me: Ahh sounds like you might be a little worked up?

Kayla: Goodnight ;) And thanks for sending all of that. You're really opening my eyes, Jack...

*****

The next day, I couldn't wait to get to class, and honestly had trouble concentrating on anything else. Did she really take it as well as I hoped she would? Did she actually ENJOY reading about what I love to do, and watching me do it? I got to the class early, but she was already there, doing an incredibly complex twisty handstand pose that I had to admire for a bit before working up the courage to face her again.

"Incredible Kayla - how the hell do you hold that pose? And look so good doing it, I have to add."

She releases the pose and glances at me, almost shy, but quickly regains her confidence, "Look at you, a little brown-noser. Duh duh duh, haha, I know, it's dumb, but gotta get the grade school jokes out every once in awhile."

"I don't know - I imagine yours as more pink..."

"What? Yeah? You imagine my *butthole* a lot?" Kayla whispers this, but I can tell she's getting a thrill out of our conversation already. Fuck. Yes. At this point, I figure I have to go for it - she knows my secrets and my biggest kink already, and she's not running... Hopefully it's not just "Dickful Thinking" but I think she might actually be into this!

"Actually, yes I do... All the time now, haha."

She just shakes her head and smiles, a red flush on her cheeks. She points to an open mat area behind her, "Maybe you should take that spot today, Mr. Rimmer." Goddamn, my dick got hard as a rock as I tried to play it cool, laughed her teasing off, and set myself up on my mat right behind Kayla, and she cycled through a few warm up poses that were obviously designed to get my mind wandering. I could barely find warm up stretches that would conceal my arousal, so I forced myself to stop looking for a bit and get my mind and body back under control. Fuck. Was this going to happen with Kayla, AFTER she's seen into my mind and watched me "in action"?

"You have time to talk again after class?"

"I'll make time."

"I like that enthusiasm. Class is about to start - enjoy the view..."

"Oh, you know I will. This is almost cruel."

Kayla laughed at how helpless I was and she knew the power she had over me. And at this point, I was pretty sure I had a certain power over her, too. I could tell she was excited by all of this, but I wasn't sure how far she was willing to take it. Anyone who knows me knows that I was willing to take it as far as it would go as soon as possible, but again, I'm enthusiastic like that.

Now, I've been with several women who have been into yoga before, even incorporating some of the more evocative poses into our play times. I've also been with other extremely flexible partners, who were able to contort their bodies to eroticism in ways that have truly expanded my mind as to what positions are even possible with our bodies intertwined. The funny thing about Kayla is, after I've seen her in incredibly difficult yoga poses, demonstrating all the flexibility, grace and strength that made me think all of those dirty thoughts in the first place, all she really wants to do with me is relax and ride my face. Nothing complicated, no crazy positions (at least, not unless requested), just ride and grind. With all the stamina in the world, and the ability to orgasm multiple, multiple times in the mix. And squirt, it turns out. I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but it's funny how things never go exactly as you imagine...

After class, Kayla invited me to meet her in a few hours just after lunch at her place, which was close downtown. Given that she had just read my write-ups, viewed some videos and followed up with inviting me to her place, I had a pretty good idea of what she had in mind. If there were any doubts, they quickly vanished after her invite when she enthusiastically mentioned, in a not-quite-discreet-enough-for-public-particularly-after-the-quiet-mindfulness-portion-of-the-yoga-session-voice "Hey Jack... I know I was laughing before, but I'm really excited... Like actually crazy excited." She leaned in closer to whisper in my ear, "I've never had my ass eaten before, and now I can't stop thinking about it. I watched those videos you sent so many times last night and this morning, and I can't believe you're gonna do that to me... I mean, that's the plan, right?"

"Hahaha yes, fuck yes, that is exactly the plan. Damn, I can't wait to worship that cute little butt of yours. I love that you're so open talking about it, too - I was worried I would scare you off with that side of myself..."

"Scare me off? Hell no. But I definitely never expected to be talking to someone about doing something like this before. I'm surprised I'm so into it, too, to be honest. But something about you... ever since you let me know, I seriously haven't stopped thinking about it. I can't fucking wait. Can you make it by 1:30?"

"Yeah, I'll be there whenever you want me. Looking forward to doing everything you're thinking about."

Kayla blushed for a second then walked quickly out of the gym. I watched her perfect ass moving and couldn't believe I was going to be up to my ears in that in less than two hours. Damn. Time to shower off and wait patiently...

************

I got to her place at 1:30pm. Like, PROMPTLY at 1:30 - I'm serious about this stuff, you know? Very cool place, with interesting decorations and knick knacks that I wouldn't have expected. Some darker artwork, and I am always interested in a thoughtful, active mind; but then again, I didn't come over to talk about philosophy and life... Isn't there a saying about wanting to do 2 things, and one of them is chewing bubblegum, but being fresh out of it? In any case, she clearly was in no mood to give me a tour, either. She greeted me with a surprisingly shy smile in about the sexiest version of a workout outfit I could have imagined: a midriff baring, bright top halfshirt with no bra beneath, her hair loose over one shoulder, and the hottest light blue yoga pants I've seen wrapping up and accentuating her tight and toned lower half.

Kayla laughed when she saw what must have been a pretty goofy slack-jawed expression, "Thought I might lean in to what I'm guessing has been going on inside your head these past few weeks at the gym. A little obvious with the yoga pants and all, but figured you'd appreciate the thought if not the originality."

I nodded dumbly. And grinned. Kayla winked and we both laughed, releasing at least a bit of the tension hanging in the air.

"So. Do you want to show me around?" I asked, not at all innocently.

"Haha ok, well let's see... Why don't we start in the bedroom?" She smiled wickedly pulling me into the room, letting me know she was not messing around, and was as eager as I was to get started.

"Actually I meant show me around that outfit of yours. I definitely NEED to get a closer look at those pants..."

Kayla bit her lip, and slowly turned around, "Then go ahead and take a look." Good god. That ASS! So round, and firm, just begging to be worshipped... I lost my head, fell straight to my knees, and just pushed my face right into her exquisite booty.

Bam. Overwhelmed with the sensation of her toned, but soft ass flesh beneath a thin layer of fabric pressed up against my eyes, nose, and cheeks. I started rubbing my face up and down, breathing in heavily, letting my lips drag against the stretched second skin of her pants, already giving over my mind to desire...

"Whoa. WHOA! Jack, hahaha, Jack, hang on a second. Oh fuck. Ok, seriously, let's go to the BEDROOM!"

I spoke from between her asscheeks, "I'm sorry Kayla, it has a hold on me. I don't think I can move." Damn, the warmth of her ass, and her heavenly scent (I knew she would smell so good) nearly paralyzed me. Knowing that we hadn't even started yet made me that much more excited.

Kayla laughed and pushed my head back. "Follow me then. And hold onto all that energy..." She walked slowly and suggestively ahead of me down the hall and gave me a "come here" wiggle with her finger. And yes, I did manage to spring to my feet and follow her, quickly and eagerly.

We got into the bedroom which was bigger than I was expecting for some reason. The queen sized bed was what was important in the moment, though. I looked at Kayla to gauge how to proceed.

Suddenly, she appeared a bit less confident, "So I don't want to sound hopelessly naive, but... how do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, what's the... I don't know... the best position? Like for me right now? Keeping in mind that I've never done this before, and I'm excited, obviously I can barely speak right now, but like what would be easiest for me to... ease into this?"

"Oh, I see, you want to "ease in"?"

"Come on, Jack, you know what I mean - you can give it to me hard later, alright?"

"Haha no, of course I know what you're saying. You're so fucking sexy when you're nervous, you know that?" I moved in closer to hold her by the hips while locking my gaze into those stunning blue eyes. "Well honestly the best thing for you to do right now is to literally sit on my face."

"OK, I know you're serious..."

"I am. I'm going to lie down on the bed, here hand me a pillow, and you're just going to sit over me, spread your ass, and use my tongue however you want. How does that sound?"

"Uh, yeah, that sounds fucking amazing. You sure that's good with you? Just lying there with your tongue out, haha..."

"Believe me Kayla, that is absolutely perfect for me. But you have to promise, once you get used to the sensation that you'll start to let my tongue slide up inside your asshole. Will you be a good girl and promise that for me?"

"Oh god, yes..." I felt her body tremble a little, "I promise I'll let your tongue slide into my asshole. Fuck."

"OK, because when I'm lying there, you will be in total control - the pace, the depth of penetration, the angles, everything. I want you to know you can use my tongue however it feels good to you, ok? And this way, I can learn what kind of sensations you really like, too... You can show me how you want me to really eat your ass while you're finding out for yourself."

Suddenly her confidence returns, "Fuck, enough talk, Jack - I'm so damn wet right now, you wouldn't believe... Lie down right now, I need to feel your tongue and I want you to taste me."

So it begins. I nod my head, place the pillow down (more for the angles it allows for than the comfort), lay down, and now it's MY turn to give HER the "come here" finger wiggle. Kayla laughs with nervous excitement.

"Should I, like, be naked right now? Feel like you didn't get much use out of my outfit."

"Oh, I got plenty of use, and you can keep it on if you want. But to be honest, those pants are just going to be in the way if you want to get REALLY comfortable. And comfort is important. I plan to be here for a VERY long time..."

Kayla smiled wickedly again, and in one fluid motion removed her top, climbed onto the bed and stood over me. "Which way then, Jack? What's your expert opinion on that?"

I pointed to my feet, "Why don't you face that way to begin with. No eye contact, nothing to think about except the sensations, and you'll have good control over the motions." She nodded, clearly getting a bit more nervous the closer we were to it, but she peeled down her pants and kicked them off along with her orange thong (which I suddenly wish I spent some time admiring), straddled my face, then lowered to her knees, with my arms tucked close between her legs. My heart was pumping with excitement as I finally got to see what I had been fantasizing about for weeks - Kayla's gorgeous, creamy ass slowly approaching my hungry mouth.

"Like this?" she asked, all adorable uncertainty.

"Hell yes. You are so fucking beautiful, Kayla."

"Yeah? I'm glad you like what you see." Alright. There's the mischief coming back again.

"Fuck yeah, I do. Now, I want you to do something for me. Reach back, and spread your ass, nice and wide, and show me your sexy little butthole. Can you do that for me?"

I could hear her sigh. "Yesss. Like this?" She reached back and spread her asscheeks slowly. Her pretty pink pucker was now right in my face, demanding attention. No gape to it yet, though. Something I would have to work on...

"Exactly like that. Soooo hot. And tight. Now tell me, what do you want me to do to that tight little butthole?"