All Comments on 'Nursie Ch. 03'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredibly hot, hot, HOT!

I just read all your stories. Started to read, part 6 of your incest story, and went back and read it all and then had to read your Nurse series. Damn, girl, you can WRITE! You have that perfect balance of getting to the good stuff while giving us a good story. If I were teaching erotic writing (wouldn't that be a nice profession? - lol), your stories would certainly be prime examples. Thank you so much, and pleeeease continue. Must go now, and finish what your almost finished (lol). Whew!

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 19 years ago
can't stop

I've got to move on to chapter 4... are you and Nicky both going to fuck him next?

David48David48over 17 years ago
They make nurses...

hotter than damn hell in the UK! Wow...let me catch my breath here...Any woman that can take 12 inches of solid, thick, piping hot heaven deserves my everlasting respect. whew! Hot hot hot story. Nicely done Susan...

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyabout 17 years ago
He pulled inch after inch

Of wet cock out of me...That's one of the most erotic lines of text ever written..Damn Nurse I need to take a pee, could you lend a hand please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good work

very exciting

GwenAGwenAover 16 years ago
This is SO HOT!

My pussy is soaking wet now.... It just turns me on so much!! Especially when Simon and you are fucking... GAWD!! Its like having an orgasm!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Very hot

You wrote a wonderfully hot story Susan. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3-sum

Don't you thinkg it's Time for Nickie to get some action

jimbo12jimbo12about 11 years ago
well written!

You get me hard so well with this story! Keep going.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Woo-hoo!

Fucking fun with a huge cock and a tight little pussy. Great fantasy, Susan2002! Thanks!

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 7 years ago
Sooo erotic! ;)

I love your Nursie stories...they get me soooo excited, like I can imagine me being Simon you write with such a real sense...so very cool! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, well paced, hot read.

Well written. I could picture the characters very clearly as I read. Good length -- just right to read again and savor.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

continues nicely, lovely details. feels like it fits after 1 and 2, love the increase in danger at the end of this chapter. sexy and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I bet you could sell that linen closet key to Nicky ... she knew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous