All Comments on 'Nylon Sex With Susan & Bob'

by nylonphil

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice

I loved the story and I would have done the same thing in that situation. I love pantyhose and stockings and heels and you did a fine job of relating a very hot story. I hope you will be writing more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Submitted

I wear pantyhose, i like the feel of it against my skin.I love to look at women in pantyhose, so sexy.I wear pantyhose to work under my clothes,i am hard most of the day.My friend Graham asked me home to have dinner with his wife.Took wine, great dinner,great wine, Lisa got a bit giggly, wearing a short skirt started to flash a bit of hosed leg.I couldnt help looking, my cock getting hard looking at her hosed covered pants and pussy.Whew i was getting hot so i got up and went to the bathroom,pulled my pants down and stood ther peeing...when i heard Grahams voice....i had forgot to shut the door.....i see Lisa is not the only one wearing pantyhose.I was embarrassed,i tred to pull my pants up but tripped and fell back towards the hallway, crashing onto the floor, hitting my head.Next i remember being on a bed,2 concerned people staring at me,i sat up and i just had my pantyhose on.Lisa and Graham asked if i was o.k.Yeh,trying to cover up, dont worry we think you look kind of sexy, as Lisa sat beside me, touching my chest with her fingers, then tracing them down around my pantyhosed cock.I started to go hard as Lisa, in front of Graham, knelt across my chest and tongued my hosed cock revealing her hosed arse to me.Lick her,graham said ,so i pulled her back and licked and tongued her hosed pussy.She moaned,pulled the front of my pantyhose down and took my cock into her mouth,oooooh, fuck it felt good as she bucked onto my face.Want to fuck her,stupid question Graham, of course.Lisa got off and knelt on the bed,pulled her hose down, i positioned myself behind her and pushed my hard cock into her wet pussy and she pushed back to meet my thrusts, it wasnt long before i was riding her for all i was worth resulting in a huge cumm right up into her pussy.I stayed in her for a short time and then rolled over and pulled my hose up.I was lying flat on the bed and she came and put her legs either side of my head and lowered her cumm filled pussy onto my mouth,so i began licking her as she moaned and sat down onto my head.My legs were being lifted,whats happening,my hose pulled up to my knees exposing my cock ,balls and arse.Lisa leaned forward and i felt a mouth around my cock, sucking and fingers along my balls and arse.I heard Someone spit and a wet finger rimmed my hole,poking slightly in and out,my cock hardened in Lisas mouth as the finger got a little more daring slipping in and out of my hole.Lisa sat back,pulling my legs back her arse and pussy on my face, cumm dripping from her as 2 more hands gripped my legs exposing my hole as now something bigger was pushed against me trying to enter me.I squirmed,tried to push but both there weight was too much as Graham pushed forward and the head of his cock passed through into my hole,aaaaargh pain as i tried to yell,Lisa pushed down onto my mouth as Graham pushed forward into me.I could feel his cock sliding up into me, a first until he was all the way in, then he slowly pulled back out,put more spit on his cock and slid back into me, then out, in slowly at first now faster, seemingly easier as my hole seemed to adjust a little.My cock strangely got harder, Lisa yelling look he likes it as he fucked me with long strokes, Graham yelling take it slut, take my big cock you little sissy slut as he rode up into my arse.Lisa stroked my pulsing cock as Graham really began to fuck all the way up into me, i must admit it felt good,Lisa still sroking my cock until i screamed im cumming and long ropes shot into the air,intense as my hole clenched Graham yelled im going to fill you slut and with 3 or 4 more thrusts into me he filled me with his hot cumm continuing to fuck me now his cock making sloshing sounds in and out of my hole.He then slowed down,pulled out,said fuck that was so good as i lowered my legs,cumm leaking out of my hole.I am now there little fuck slut ,even at work i still wear pantyhose and Graham gets me to turn around and bend over for him and he fucks me iin the storeroom.We got caught once by the supervisor and we would have been in trouble until i sucked his cock and turned around showing him my hosed arse and let him fuck me as well.....he had a much bigger cock than Graham ,he had difficulty getting into me but when he did he fucked me to 2 orgasms as he filled me with his Grahamn spraying his cumm all over me as well.Graham doesnt know but i cant get enough of the supervisor and he fucks me whenever he feels like it, once over the desk in his office, me in short skirt and pantyhose, my cumm spraying everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where?

I would love to try your tight nylon covered hole.what building in sydney?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Meeting

To anonymous, sydney. Meet outside Town Hall on steps,you give time,this Friday afternoon would be o.k.a nd we will go where you can push your cock up into my nylon covered hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You were not there.

Were you, i was,i dressed up,short black skirt, pantyhose,blue top.Waited, must have looked the part as i sat on the town hall steps, legs slightly open.Guy came up,asked how i was, small talk and then i said follow me.Took him down to the basement of E Australia building,he kept asking what were we doing, so i lifted my skirt and said you want this dont you.Into the storeroom, locked the door,reached for his cock,semi hard, curved, nice as i took it into my mouth and it grew very quickly.I turned,lifted my skirt,waited and said go on its what you want.I pulled the pantyhose down,bent forward and it didnt take long before his cock was pushing at my hole.I pushed back,pop into me, then he leaned forward, hard, oh so hard as he began to fuck my hole with long strokes.It hurt at first then became bearable, then my cock began to grow hard, then i felt him swell and i knew my insides were being coated in cumm.He kept going, then pulled out,and i stood and said i was glad he read my reply.He didnt know what i was talking about.Anyway, next Wednesday,i will wait between 1.30 and 2.00 in the afternoon, same place.I have told Aaron as well, so first in gets the pantyhosed hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where

Club xxx,pitt st,18/11 4.00, back room, on my knees, pantyhosed, lubed,i hour only,will take all, condoms a must.See ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dont know.

Dont know if you were there.4 other guys were.The room was dark,i lay flat, pantyhosed bottom peeking out from under my skirt,lubed, condoms beside me.Heard footsteps,came in,waited, then lifted the skirt,hand on my pantyhosed bottom.Then around to my mouth,cock hard into my mouth, i suck he holds my head no, wait, but he filled my mouth,what a waste.He went out,quiet,voices,steps,walk past, no come back,hand on my bum, balls stroked i lift a little up,want to do her,other voice answers yeh,then shit your hard already as as i am pulled back so my pantyhosed arse hangs over the edge,the pantyhose pulled down,head against my hole,pushing in, yes,in, then out in, fucking now,a voice shit look at that, your opening the slut up, faster now,my cock hard,cant help it, i cumm in the front of my pantyhose,then hear fuck as warm cumm hits my back,the cock in my arse still going, but growing and yes cumming, thats it, i push back, he fucks then eases out.I feel empty,they leave,voices excited,i lay back down,about to leave, i hear footsteps,a belt being undone,trousers hitting the floor,whack, a hand hits my pantyhosed arse,aaagh,waits then whack, ohh,waits, whack, whack,lift your arse, i do, the pantyhose slide down, whack, the cockhead at my hole,whack and pushes in all the way, i cry out, whack as he starts to fuck, my arse hot, whack as i feel the length of his cock, long, hitting my spot, whack, i am going to cumm again as whack then hits my spot,come on slut,shoot for me, whack then into me hitting my spot, i am going to ,whack,hitting my spot, cumm,as my hole clenched around his hard cock,whack and into me and i could feel the jerking inside of me as he came.Yes,yes,whack,yes, whack as he kept rooting into me,then slowly pulled out.Slience as he gets dressed,i do too and leave, sorer but my bottom and insides tingling.Wednesday,16/12/09, same place for i hour again, let me know if it is you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was

It was, and you are very tight.My friend who was with me wants to do you too next time.Black short skirt is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

What a hot story id suck on yours any day in my tights. Happy to follow directions. Tightspot@hotmail.co.uk

AwesomehoseAwesomehoseover 6 years ago
Silky sheer fun!!!

This is so Hot!!! And I have done this before! I wish I could find another couple to do this with as the couple I was with split up sadly! But I understand being out of mind and in a erotic world of sensation!! Woooow smoking Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this was extremely hot as I am into pantyhose also and would love to find a woman that enjoyed pantyhose sex also. I don’t think that I would be able to suck another mans cock but if I was in same situation with a beautiful woman wearing pantyhose while she was giving me a blowjob that would be hard to pass up if the other mans cock was in pantyhose and she was encouraging me and showing me how to do it. Would also like to hear story about the couple meeting up with a women to have pantyhose sex! Thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous