Nylon Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

After briefly licking her dew-covered lips, I thrust the very tip of my tongue discreetly between them, gliding it back and forth along that slitted path. Kelly gasped an almost inaudibly soft moan...like a low, long sigh. I probed my tongue deeper, seeking the buried treasure of tasty delights. When my fingers crept into her silken folds, spreading her open and revealing her secrets, another sigh escaped her open mouth. I pushed my face more firmly against her soft, pink flesh and extended my tongue deeper into her. She gasped and shuddered, which she continued to do each time my tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot. But she wasn't so swept away that she forgot her own agenda.

With my face buried firmly in her dripping sex, and my tongue exploring the sweet walls of her love canal, I suddenly felt my head being squeezed between Kelly's thighs, the nylon support band of her right stocking pressing tightly against my shoulder. It made it a bit more difficult to keep my face, tongue and fingers as active as they'd been, but when I realized her purpose, I didn't mind at all.

Kelly had positioned herself as best she could to keep my head between her legs while at the same time allowing her to bend her right leg enough to get her stockinged foot back on my pounding hardon. With my hands and mouth squeezed happily between her thighs, her stroking seamed sole was once again making one head throb while making the other spin. I smiled broadly and sighed into her pussy.

As I pressed onward with lips and tongue, sucking and licking hungrily at her nest, exploring it deeply and thoroughly, my throbbing erection delighted in the sensation of sheer hosiery and warm sole stroking and pressing its underside. When my tongue gave Kelly a particularly delightful jolt, she returned the favor by running her nylon covered toes along the tip of my engorged head, or by slipping those toes down to my scrotum and teasing my testicles with them.

Without stopping her penis-play, Kelly stood on tiptoes with her unoccupied foot, bending over still further to expose as much of her lustful pussy to my fingers and tongue as possible. I showed my appreciation for this by slipping my tongue as far into her as I could, searching her inner walls with my hot breath filling any spaces not already filled with fingers and tongue. Whenever she dripped, even a little, I hungrily lapped or sucked up every drop of her sweet juices. Then, back inside her my tongue went...to explore and titillate once again.

Kelly's toes began to work their way about my testicles in earnest. So I tilted my head back as far as it would go and pushed my head forward between her legs, my mouth now in search of her sensitive clit. When my lower lip just brushed the eager nub, Kelly jerked and gasped, and her legs vibrated from her thighs down to her toes...the same toes that spasmed on my tightening sack, thankfully without pain.

Finding the nub with my tongue, I tried to lick all around it, barely touching her with the tip of my tongue. How well I was doing was gauged by the tenacity of her toes and sole on my throbbing shaft and priming testicles. The speed of her stroking increased in direct proportion to the flicking of my tongue around her screaming button.

I could feel my sack tighten and lift as it prepared to set free its creamy cargo. Still Kelly's foot stroked. I now attacked her clit directly with my tongue, flicking the tip at it snakelike, barely touching it with each flick. Kelly's thighs quaked every now and then, and her sighs were becoming more frequent...as were my own.

Then, suddenly, Kelly's squirming led to two things simultaneously. First, her foot pressed down on my shaft, pinning it against my abdomen, and her toes flexed and squeezed the wrinkled flesh of my scrotum, working as if to squeeze the semen from them. And second, her squirming suddenly brought her burning clit into full view, and I lunged for it, capturing it between famished lips and sucking on it, licking it as I sucked.

With a squeal, gasp and shudder, Kelly's orgasm washed over me, creaming my face. She reached one hand back and grabbed a handfull of my hair, holding my head in place and pushing her gushing slit harder into my mouth. I never stopped my assault on her clit, either licking or sucking it throughout. She pushed her hips back and forth, grinding her exploding pussy into my face, almost whimpering with delightful release.

The warmth of Kelly's climax bathing my mouth in sticky sweetness and dribbling down my chin triggered my own orgasm, and I screamed into Kelly's matted fur as I felt every neuron in my body firing at once. I shuddered and heaved as my penis expelled it's load in potent bursts all over my belly and the seamed sole of my lady's sexy stocking. On my knees on the floor, my hips nonetheless thrust upward as I spurt relentlessly on Kelly's stockinged foot, several spurts sneaking around her foot to land stickily on her calf as my penis occasionally escaped the stroking sole.

My hips bucking pushed my drowning face even more completely into Kelly's bush, and my mouth again latched onto her clit. This started Kelly's cycle all over again, and she creamed my face once more, bucking and heaving above me like some sweet, wet rotary engine of lust. Like the proverbial snowball, this led to my own sensations becoming heightened again, and my own thrusting and spurting strengthened as well. We became like a dynamo that fed off it's own energy...our orgasms leading to more orgasms. Kelly's screams of pleasure could be heard as she howled them at the ceiling. Mine could not be heard, muffled as they were by the luscious treat that filled my mouth.

Finally, after long, delicious minutes, the machine slowed. Kelly's hardworking foot stopped its stroking and grinding on my organs, and my penis reciprocated by ceasing its delivery of semen onto her hose, except for the tiny dribbles Kelly's sole soaked up on its last few strokes. My lips and tongue released Kelly's tortured nub, and her gyrating on my face slowed to a stop. She slumped forward, turning around as she plopped herself into the chair with a groan and satisfied sigh. My face freed from the confines of bush and thighs, I fell backward, crumpling to the floor like a rag doll. I lay there, chest heaving, face smeared with love juices, and stared blankly up at the ceiling. Kelly, likewise exhausted, lay sprawled in the chair, legs still wide and pussy glistening. She too stared unseeing at the ceiling.

Although barely able to move, at length we both gained the power to move our heads enough to look at each other. She looked down at my prostrate form and I looked up at her sitting, but slumped one. We each smiled a smile so broad and satisfied that I wondered whose cheeks would crack first.

"My, that was something new, wasn't it? And I confess I rather enjoyed it," Kelly said, the smile still plastered on her lovely face.

"I can't argue with that," I agreed, "that was really something."

"I never realized you were such a stocking slut. But that is information I will definitely store away for future use," she promised, her eyes twinkling with a wicked glee.

Shooting for brownie points, I replied, "Kel, every day with you is a new and wonderful experience. You always know how to please me...stockings or no stockings."

"Yes, I guess I do," she admitted, "I always do know how to get you hot. Now, I've got one more way to do it. Trust me, now that I know how much sheer, sexy stockings turn you on, you can bet I'll be buying lots more of them. No more tame little teacher stockings for me." She reached out and started stroking my thighs with the soles of her feet, the wet one feeling slightly cold on my thigh as she did.

Feeling that a point needed to be made, I said, "Kel, sure those stockings are sexy...but without those hot legs of yours, they are just stockings, after all. It's your legs that make them sexy. Don't ever forget that. And they wouldn't be nearly as sexy on some other woman's legs."

"Ahh," she quipped, "you're a very good boy to say that. You've just earned some points."

I sat up and rubbed her calves as she kept her feet on my thighs. "I mean it, Kel...you're as sexy as they come....stockings or not. Your legs have always made me hard. You know that."

"Yeah, I do," she smiled. We looked at each other warmly, and I continued to rub her calves for a few minutes. Then I felt it was time to prove my point.

"Kel, lift up your legs...one at a time," I said.

"Why," she asked, looking at me suspiciously, "what are you up to now?"

"C'mon...just do it," I returned. My sly smile won her over.

She lifted up one leg. I reached up and grabbed the support band of her stocking and pulled down, slowly peeling the hose off her gorgeous leg. She giggled when I pulled it straight out from her toes and finally managed to peel it completely off her leg and foot. She was quicker to hold out the other leg, the one stained with my love juices. Again I peeled sheer nylon from soft, sensuous skin.

I stood up in front of her and held out my hand to her. She hesitated only a second, because her eyes had briefly locked themselves on my wet but drooping penis. She chuckled discreetly and then held her hand out to me. I helped pull her out of the chair, then pulled her forcefully to me, wrapping one arm around her waist. With my other hand I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately. I made sure my message was clear, as I played tongue-tag with her and then looked deeply into her eyes.

"It so happens," I said, "that neither of us has to go anywhere now. What say we continue this little reverie in the bedroom. Sleeping in doesn't necessarily have to be restful, you know. I propose we leave those sexy stockings right here in the living room, and we take those sexy naked legs of yours into the bedroom where you can wrap them around me for the rest of the morning. How 'bout it?"

"Mmmm...that sounds just wonderful, man o' mine. Last one to the bed is a rotten egg!"

And we raced to the bedroom...

"Nylon Temptation" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, February, 2002

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers