All Comments on 'Nylons, Viagra, & Neckties, Oh My Ch. 02'

by squirty69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manalmost 15 years ago
Part two even more fantastic

WOW! That was worth waiting for a week to read ... what a hot chapter of events that was ... the snowball at the end was a real cool touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please.

I know its old but you need to continue it. My favorite story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remembering the first time a girl snowballed me and how hot it was getting my own semen back and it was hot i enjoyed it. Since then iv snowballed a lot and progressed to creampie eating and loved that too much. One girl in particular who is as kinky as me gave me my first creampie that was not my own cum but another guys that had fucked her at a nightclub just a short time before i got to her. I loved it and she enjoyed me licking her as much as i did. She wakened my lust for cocks and soon i was sucking cocks and enjoying getting my ass fucked by guys and told her about my experiences which she enjoyed and wanted to see me doing. I put an add on a site looking a guy to top me with my gf there with me and got plenty of replies. Arranged with her to meet and went to enjoy ourselves with a guy and what a time we had she was as horny as hell and joined in and we shared his cock together lots of detail suffice to say we sucked his cum from each other and enjoyed it all. After she told me it was so hot seeing a guy fuck me she wished she had a cock to fuck me like he did. We found a couple who were into the same and i had two girls watch me suck and have my ass fucked and got to watch them do each other as well. All my dreams were happening and we continued and eventually i asked her to marry me to which she asked do we continue to play with other people i said yes as much as you want and she agreed to marry me. Since then we have continued to enjoy our fun and have shared our sex with a lot of like minded people both male and female of all ages.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Thank you thank you, Very hot start to what could be developed into novella! I had similar experience handcuffed while in nylons!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous