Nymph in Limbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very careful not to scare any of the younger ones who'd occasionally play hide and seek on the fringe of the forest. But what she enjoyed most was scaring the men, who she picked out for this non-sexual side of her tasks. Her method in many of these cases was to stand maybe three trees back from a pathway, She would adopt a provocative pose, and as they moved towards her, she would take a step backwards, as though to lure them on. When they averted their eyes for just a second, as they looked back, she was gone. Or so they thought. How she enjoyed that look of nervous frustration on their faces.

She had come as far as the Y pine to find a scare victim. As she waited she assimilated what she had accomplished so far. Two intakes of reproductive fluids, one fair, one horrible. So she needed to find just one more, and she had not yet created any kind of damage. Her mission would soon be over.

A figure came running up the trail towards her. Always, it seemed that these runners dressed very lightly; thigh revealing shorts and a top held up by two straps over the shoulders.. Already in 'invisible' mode she could decide how best to scare this one. Suddenly her heart leapt, it was him. The young runner she had desperately wanted to meet, almost from her first time here. But his face looked so troubled. He looked angry, bitter and very unhappy. Knowing he would be turning back at the Y pine, she pondered on what she should do next, when, to her surprise he swept past where she stood, and ran on determinedly. She would have to move to keep ahead of him. But in this mode it was fairly easy.

That afternoon, true to his intent, Brad, loaded with bitterness and hurt, had come out and run and run, setting a ridiculous pace, past the Y pine, and an unknown distance beyond. This exhaustive burst was his attempt to burn away thoughts of what Jill did for Clive, and eventually he collapsed breathless on a bank of pine needles. Recovery had taken a long while, and thoughts of Jill's betrayal brought him near to tears. Would nothing drive that away? Lying there, seeing sunlight pattern the high pines above him, he wondered how far he had run.

"Are you all right?"

The gentle feminine voice startled him. He sat up, and the fantasy tales he had been hearing poured in on him. In front of him was a young woman in a thin green dress. Before fear could overtake him, his eyes took in the sheer beauty standing there. A face you might see at the head of a table of angels. The body beneath that thin dress, he imagined as perfect, with the neat rounded breasts, and nipples that pressed at the fabric, while her thighs showed between the split of her dress.

"I'm sorry if I startled you," she said, genuinely, having detected his initial look of near panic. But she had wallowed in the look of near adoration he had bestowed on her face and body.

"Are you the wood nymph they talk about?" he asked warily.

"Is that what they say?"

"Rumours only."

"What would you like me to be, nymph or woman?" Her tone was only slightly teasing. Already she knew for certain that this one had to be her third, and she was feeling tantalisingly seductive. Was this her own emotion? Or Hera's? No, she almost yelled at herself, this is me! And as she sat down alongside him, she said, "I'm Ashea."

"Brad," he told her, suddenly very aware that his thin running shorts were not going to disguise what was happening to him down there. He half turned towards her so he could place an arm over that spot. Did she really want to be this close to him?

"You didn't answer my question-nymph or woman?"

Brad took a deep shuddering breath, "You look all woman to me."

Ashea liked that. She placed a hand on his, where it rested across his thigh. "Why were you looking so grim as you ran? Cares of the world on your shoulders?"

"Feels like it." Next second he was blurting out his sad tale of Jill's desertion.

"I'm sorry, Brad-"Oh, she was going to enjoy saying that name-"but you must forgive me for what I'm about to say-Jill must be a mad woman."

Brad frowned at her, "What do you mean?"

"You say she had refused you—and gone to this other, this Clive. She has to be mad."

Ashea was a little surprised at her own boldness. All she knew was that she had experienced two men, and whereas the first had been a decent start in her sexual experience, the second could be said to be a warning. If Brad was to be her third, she wanted it to be just right. How to achieve that?

Brad was desperately trying to collect his thoughts. In the space of just a few minutes he had jumped from near fear, through surprised appraisal, and simple adoration to confessor. This stunning lady had been complimentary, and seemed really keen to be with him. She had actually touched his hand very near his danger point, and electric charges were already emanating from that contact. It was all too good to be true.

Warily he glanced into the surrounding trees. Was it some kind of hoax? Could his school mates be setting him up? There was no evidence of that. What would be the best thing to do now?

That question was answered for him, when she leaned forward and placed her lips gently on his. They were cool lips, but Brad sensed the warmth behind them, as he responded. Their lips meshed well, and there was a thrilling sense of hunger in her kiss. As the kiss deepened, their tongues were in on the act, coiling and stroking eagerly together. Brad's whole mouth was tingling, as hands became part of the act..

Ashea had the immediate urge to touch him everywhere, but, somehow, she was aware that this sudden intimacy might overcome him. So her hands stroked over his bare shoulders, and she felt him tremble.

Brad trembled all right. Her touch was electrifying as her hands set his skin aglow. He dared put his hands on her bare upper arms, so smooth, and one hand moved up to touch her cheek, before ruffling through her brown hair just behind the ear. Jill used to like that, and Ashea made a little squirming action, as a cat might under a delicate stroke. Quickly, he dismissed thoughts of Jill, and concentrated on this gorgeous person, who was lying back now, taking him with her. His hand slid from her upper arms down to her right breast, under the thin cover of green fabric. But why was he so blessed?

As though she had read his mind, Ashea broke the kiss, and looked into his eyes, "Is this right for you? I've been watching you running, and missed you. But you're here, and I'm so glad.." His hand on her breast was a delight, and she reached to undo the top two buttons of her dress, and murmured, "There."

Her words melted him, but how had she watched him without him ever noticing? The invitation of the open dress was clear. As they renewed their kiss, his hand smoothed over the sensuous swell of her bare breast. It was exquisite to touch, and the nipples hardened and swelled, under his stroking, as he heard the little grunt from the back of her throat.

After a few moments of this stimulation, Brad felt confident enough to break the kiss, and place his mouth on her breast. Somehow, the skin was smoother under his

lips, and when he trailed his tongue around the areola, before lapping at the firm nipple, he heard her gasp, "I didn't-No one has—Oh Brad-" This encouraged him so much, that he had no hesitation in taking the pink nipple into his mouth, and sucking on it gently.

This was so new for Ashea. Having sensitive breasts was one thing, having them pampered in this exotic manner was intoxicating. Brad' sucking at her nipples was sending powerful charges through her body, especially down between her thighs, where she knew she was already moistening. Her breathing was already ragged, but these entrancing sensations had to be controlled. She so wanted a lovely slow journey to the ultimate with this Brad. Apart from the luxury of his tongue on her breasts, she became aware of his hand, resting on her belly. Now it was unfastening her dress all the way down, and it roamed, intoxicatingly, over the skin of her lower body.

Brad was well aware of the effect his actions so far were having on Ashea. Her responses were so encouraging that unfastening her dress became quite a logical next step. Was he really acting like an experienced lover? But even if it was too early for that, he was willing to learn. Stroking her flat belly became another delight. Still favouring her breast with his mouth, he was able to look down, to where her dress parted. His heart leapt at the sight of shapely raised thighs, and that fascinating bush, the colour of autumn leaves. He had a great urge to allow his fingers to drift lower into the wonder of that area. He was checked by the movement of her hand negotiating the elastic of his shorts. Oh! Oh!

Lying there luxuriating in the twin delights of Brad's hand and mouth, Ashea began chiding herself for lazily accepting the joy of it all. Without wanting to interfere with what Brad was doing, she was compelled to move her body slightly so that she could send a stroking hand down over his chest and stomach, to the edge of the brief covering of his lower body. She could readily see that his male-thing was wildly trapped in there. Surely it was her duty to release it. Her fingers stole under the tight band, and almost immediately encountered the smooth head, as though it was seeking her hand. Her fingers trickled over that head, and she felt Brad heave.

That touch had been incredible, and all his senses were alive to the subtlety of her fingers. Yet, in spite of his enjoyment, he knew that, one handed, she could not reach any further. Accordingly he raised his body, and, as she helped he pushed his shorts down, heard her gasp as his erect cock broke free. His own grunt, as her fingers closed around it, brought a chuckle from her. For his part, he moved his hand, not into her bush, but onto the inside of her raised thigh.

God, he thought, there can be nowhere that is as smooth as that skin. His hand glided on velvet skin. His mind was lost in a mixture of incredible sensations, his hand where it was, while her fingers were roaming up and down his rampant cock. When she suddenly stroked over his scrotum, Brad became aware that his pressure was rising. More care, or move faster? He wasn't sure.

Brad's fingers running along her thigh were delighting Ashea even more, especially as, on a couple of upward strokes, he gently touched the hair around her secret place.. No doubt in her mind, that was the touch she was eager for now, but she wanted to give more to him. Brad's fingers were suddenly tracing .along the length of her crevice, actually hitting her hot spot briefly. Ashea gasped.. Having located it, the fingers returned and lingered, bringing that nub, already rising, to full length. Ashea,. her passion truly roused, struggled to sit up, forcing Brad's lips to relinquish her nipple. She bent, and her tongue licked at the purple head of his thing she was holding

Ashea's last action had Brad thinking that he may not be able to take more of this. Already, Ashea had kissed his erection. That was something that Jill had never—No, no, stop thinking Jill. This is Ashea, and she is so different, so much more giving. He could tell that his action on her clit was pleasing her, and when she asked, "Would you put your tongue where your finger is, please?" Brad was shaken, he'd never done that before. But Ashea was tonguing him, so he had to be fair.

Ashea was just a little surprised at herself for asking that of Brad. Licking at his purple headed male- thing was pleasant enough, and his finger teasing at her hot spot was just devastating, making her very wet and ready. Yet his tongue had been so titillating on her nipple, she had to wonder what it would be like on her hot spot.

Brad did not hesitate for long. To get near her upper thighs, he had to lean her back away from his cock, which she held on to with one hand Telling himself that this was a first for him, he bowed his head, took in the mixed scent of her, and licked at her clit. If his mouth hadn't been so busy, he might have smiled at the thought that it was like dipping his face into a bowl of cream. It was an action so empowering, so delicious that it had to be right. But at the same time, he was sure his throbbing erection, caressed by Ashea's warm fingers, was preparing to explode. Just how far could he take this?

The moment Brad's tongue touched her hot spot, sparks flared in Ashea's blood, and coursed throughout her body. Every part of her flesh tensed and slackened in a wild uncertainty. Reaching her divine passage, the sparks burst into a magical flame, a fire that demanded stoking, craved it. Madly, she clutched Brad's erection, and pulled him towards her fevered centre.

Ready, but not ready, Brad knew what was about to happen, as he rolled his body between those elegant, heaving thighs. With Ashea's guidance, his erect penis was going to be guided into the wet lusciousness of her vagina. Should he warn her? Tell her he'd never gone this far? No, she was probably going to find out very soon. Words were pointless, as she placed his penis head at her entrance, and his mouth reached for hers, just as she gasped, "In me, Brad. In me."

One jerk of his hips and her vagina enfolded him. Another, and he was sensing his penis being wrapped in coils that pulled him on. Oh, that sensation, that wondrous first time delight. He thrust again and found an easy glide right to the hilt. Heat, moisture, and Ashea's heaving of her hips, drove him to the wonder of the experience. He knew he was about to burst.

His erection was inside her, and Ashea knew that this one was larger than either of the other two. Her passage was packed with him, totally filled, and as he moved, that very motion was ecstatic for her. The fire that had been started was receiving the stoking it craved. Suddenly his grunts and rapid thrusts told her that his moment was upon him, and his reproductive fluids were pouring into her, just as she wanted. Yet not quite as she required for her climax had not arrived, and she heaved her hips fiercely in an attempt to catch up. Ablaze, yet wanting that final wondrous spasm

Brad could not control the moment, as he drove himself deeply into her, and felt his juices pouring through his cock and up into Ashea's deepest parts. He could tell she was trying to respond. The heaving of her hips was an added wildly enthusiastic pleasure, but he knew he had not delivered as a man was supposed to. Sadly clinging to her, he felt his flaccid penis slipping out of her

As they caught their breath, Ashea leaned back on her elbows, while Brad leaned towards her and whispered, "Sorry."

"Why 'sorry'?"

"It wasn't supposed to be like that, was it?" he said plaintively.

"You didn't enjoy it?" Her eyes were bright, and a kindly smile lit her face.

"Oh, yes, I really did."

"So did I."

"You did?" Brad wondered if she was just being kind.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Well, I was too quick-finished before -"

"Brad, Brad-" Ashea knew he needed reassurance. She also intended to find out what she suspected, "How many women have you done this with?"

There was a lengthy pause, as Brad fought with the truth of this. In the end he had to admit, "You're the first."

"Then I am most honoured. And since I've only known two men, I would say we both have a lot to learn-maybe we should learn together." She watched keenly to catch his reaction. She knew she wanted to be with him again."You know I loved your touch, your kiss, and adored having your solid male-thing inside me. I don't think it can always be total for both."

"My what-thing?"

Ashea laughed, "Yes, I'm not very good at labelling what would you call it?"

More relaxed by her words, Brad replied, "It has many names, but the accepted one is 'penis'"

"Oh, good. I'll remember that—rhymes with Venus."

Brad laid his had on her bare breast, "Can we really meet again?"

"I insist on it. We can meet at the split pine."

"Are you really a nymph?"

Ashea thought about her response, "I can prove it, if it won't shock you"

"I'll take the risk."

Ashea immediately thought 'invisible' and chuckled at his looking all around him. She immediately thought herself back

To say Brad had been just a little staggered was an understatement. "It's true then. Do you like being a nymph?" he asked her

"Not really. Too many restrictions, yet satyrs have so much freedom."

"Are you—are you—different in that world? I mean, do you look different."

"I wear a white gown, down to my ankles."

"And why are you here?"

She told him, and his next question bothered her, because it had to be an uncertain answer, "Yes, I would like to stay, but-well, it depends on so many things. But tomorrow we'll meet?""

"Oh, definitely, " Brad enthused, for him the world had suddenly become a brighter, a magical place. "So I'll be here at about half past three."

"I don't do time. I'll just watch for you. If you don't see me, just keep running."

.Ashea slept well that night. At sometime Queen Hera came to her, "That one was disappointing, was he?"

"No, it was good. He thought he had failed. But I liked him-a lot."

"Hmm," Hera mused. "Is that why you didn't use any of my sexuality?"

That news sent a thrill through Ashea, "I didn't? That was all me?"

Hera chuckled and nodded her head, "I think I can safely leave you with your own abilities with this one. You intend to be with him again?"

"Oh, yes, we have much ground to cover."

Hera was silent for a moment, "Well, you have one more task to perform. And when that is done I'll be drawing you back. But I will not accept too long a delay."

Ashea was happy with that. She had tested her own sexuality on Brad, and could continue with that. The destructive part of her task she would have to think about.

Suddenly Hera came back to her, "I have to warn you, Ashea. I have a fixed measure in my head of how long these tasks should take. If they are not completed within my measure, you will return to invisible nymph mode, to wander for ever."

Ashea did not like the threat in her voice but it could not alter her longing to be in Brad's arms once more.

When Brad got home, his mother said how much brighter he looked. "Did the running go well?"

"Very well," he replied, honestly, and he was already looking ahead eagerly to seeing Ashea. Somewhere inside his head was the troubled thought that if she was only a nymph in woman's form, how was he going to be able to hang on to her?

But, next morning, in school, a few people mentioned how bright eyed he looked. Even Clive, in his sarcastic way, sneered, "Found some way of getting it up for more than fifty seconds"

Let him sneer. That afternoon Brad was dashing through the trees. Reaching the Y pine, he found no sign of Ashea, so he kept running as she had asked..

Suddenly, there she was, a provocative smile on her face, as she slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her dress, revealing the wild promise underneath. When he reached her, she took his hands, and gently drew him deeper into the shadows of the trees, where a slight rise in the ground provided a neat pine needle bed. Ashea drew him in close and, as they kissed, he felt her hands pushing at his shorts.

Ashea had it all planned. This was going to be her party. She had picked out the site, and waited patiently for Brad's arrival. She broke their kiss to kneel and remove his shorts completely, as Brad heaved off his top. She showered kisses on his erect penis as it sprang into view. This was all her own sexuality and she was going to show Brad just what that meant.

She spent a long while kissing and licking over his cock and his scrotum, and all Brad could do was stand there, enjoying her attention, only able to run his fingers through her long brown hair. At one point he thought she might take him into her mouth, but that didn't happen. Instead she lay back on the mound and drew him to lie on top of her, his penis primed against her belly.