Nymph in Limbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it first," he said, almost in the tone of a command.

But Ashea, looking at this swollen penis, which was smaller than Brad's, and didn't smell very attractive, was thinking 'witch', as she took the whole of it in her mouth.

Clive watched eagerly as his hard member disappeared into that hot mouth. And it was hot. As her hands passed down either side of him, his body had a strange numbing sensation. Still impassioned, he went to pull her head to force his cock deeper. He couldn't move his hands. That was the moment that panic took over.

Those eyes were looking up at him, and, God help him, now they really were glowing red, as he felt the first grip of her teeth. These weren't ordinary teeth. They were pointed teeth that dug and tore along his penis length, shredding it, it seemed. The agonised scream he had in his throat would not issue at his lips. His body was static, unable to pull away from those chewing, gnawing, grinding teeth. Please God, no, don't bite it off. But his once bold cock was no longer erect. Still, in this harridan's mouth, it was collapsed, useless, and sending waves of excruciating pain through his lower body.

Pain, so severe, that he hardly realised that the mouth had released him. He was still unable to move but her voice rang in his head.

"When you leave here, you will have no memory of what has just befallen you, or of how your injuries were obtained."

Clive was able to look down and view the bloody mess of a penis that appeared to be in shreds. When he looked up it was to find that he was completely alone. What had happened to him? He had no idea, but he did know that he had to have this wound attended to. He tore off his vest and balling it over his injury, he hobbled out of the trees to find his car that would get him to hospital. How could he explain it?

Ashea had hated the whole process. She was disgusted at the thoughts that the witch persona had placed in her mind, had loathed the cruelty of her act, even though this Clive person was a dubious character. Invisible now, she flitted to a stream, where she was able to wash the foul taste of blood in her mouth, wishing that it might wash away the memory of the whole incident.

As she knelt by the stream, Queen Hera spoke in her head, "Task of destruction satisfactorily completed, Ashea. The witch persona is no longer available to you and you are now rendered permanently invisible-" There was just a momentary teasing pause, before with a royal chuckle Hera went on—" until this Brad person enters the forest."

Ashea expressed her gratitude, and could not remember if she had ever used the witch persona, that Hera had mentioned. All she knew was she was extremely happy to look forward to a life that would be lived with her Brad.

The following morning Brad was also feeling good. The last day of school and Ashea had solved the problem of their future together. But there was much talk about Clive. Apparently, he had been badly injured and was in hospital. A small group, including four of his cronies were talking about it. Sympathy from his mates, ribaldry from others. They all had something to say..

"His cock is all chewed up."

"Doctors say they've saved it, but it's going to be months before they can say whether it'll function again."

"He says he doesn't know how it happened"

"Somebody said it got caught in a lawnmower." Some sniggers at that idea.

More chuckles, as someone added, "No, he tried to screw his own car." Clive had never been the most popular of characters.

"Doctors have agreed it looks like some kind of animal attack, there are definite bite marks. Maybe there's a werewolf about."

"One thing's certain, his love-life's on hold."

And .Brad saw four pairs of eyes turn to where Jill was standing with a couple of other girls.

Later in the day, as they were all saying their goodbyes and best wishes, Brad was surprised to find Jill standing beside him. She hadn't once spoken to him since taking up with Clive.

"Hello, Brad, I was wondering what you were doing for the Summer? I'd be willing to let bygones be bygones."

Brad regarded her face for a moment. She was suddenly less than pretty, and rather blousy in his eyes, as coldly he said, "Get stuffed, Jill. And I'm sure a few of Clive's cronies over there will be happy to do that for you."

With that, Brad walked contentedly away, looking forward to a run in the forest, where the woman, who would share the rest of his life, would materialise just for him.