Nymphocom Ch. 09-4 - illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
304 Followers

I started to feel a bit sick when I remembered that I had not remained faithful to my dearly loved wife. But she was the one who pushed Anysa onto my erection! And by the way, my wife was playing the role of a naughty bitch, but how was it possible that I was suddenly able to fuck for hours on end, to ejaculate massively a dozen times in a day and how in hell did I end up with a penis which was twice as large as it was usually??

I also remembered to check the website and I turned my laptop on to have a look. The "Naughty office sluts" website looked like many other sites I had seen, I was not a big porn consumer but I occasionally had a glimpse when my sweet wife was not in the mood for sex for a couple of months in a row. Many of the girls there well know stars like Aletta Ocean or Honey Demon and it took me some time to find a link to "special services" hidden among many links for other pages filled with porn.

I recognized Anysa immediately, her petite frame and black hair. The photos were sexy but not pornographic and rather amateurish compared to the professional productions on the rest of the site.

I nearly had a heart attack when I also found my sweet wife Iveta. There were nude photos and I felt very jealous but also relieved because I was expecting the worst. Actually she looked less whorish than in the outfits she was wearing to work.

There was a button labelled "MEMBERS" but I was prompted for a password when I clicked on it. I guessed that the investors were given this password to get access to more pictures and to chose the girl they wanted to meet. And they were probably going to see more revealing stuff like the movie we had recorded tonight.

With mixed feeling I went to get a shower and prepare myself for the meeting with Director Shannya Tweeks. I hoped that she was able to stop this madness.

--------------------------

I arrived into my office in a hurry. Armand and Roberto were just leaving to go to the meeting room and I hurried to catch up with them. They greeted me with handshakes and big smiles and for once I felt as if I was part of the team. I guessed that it was the result of my performance with Nina in the break room yesterday. Director Tweeks was already waiting and gave us an ice queen look because we were five minutes late.

"I guess Professor Royer has decided to keep us waiting," she remarked, and the temperature in the room went down several degrees. Roberto, Armand and I settled around the meeting room table. I looked at Shannya Tweeks and wondered how business-like she was looking. She caught my look and smiled back warmly. Of course my male colleagues noticed it and gave me a discrete wink.

After a couple of minutes five sexy girls walked into the room followed by Professor Royer. My heart jumped when I recognized my loving wife Iveta who was dressed very sexily with tight black spandex pants, a tight top underlining her slim and sportive figure, and killer high heels which made her look like at least 15cm taller. She was followed by a big breasted brunette who was dressed similarly sexy but her top was several sizes too small and gave her an incredible cleavage. Next came a nice black girl, also well endowed, but she was wearing a red one-piece swimsuit along with her high heels. Then came Anysa and Nina who were giggling nervously.

The brunette and the black girl were probably new hires and my dick twitched at the thought of such beauties doing porno movies for the fake website. I could see Armand coming closer to the table to get a better look and even Shannya Tweeks looked interested by the five sexy girls who were now standing in a row near the back wall of the room.

Professor Royer took a seat at the meeting table and looked very nervous. He put down several papers, a pen and an old remote control he had probably forgotten in his pocket.

"Is your team complete, Professor Royer?" our sexy Director snapped.

"Yes, it is, Director Tweeks," Francois Royer answered a bit uneasily. "You know most of them but let me introduce you to Diane and Julie who I have hired as special consultants."

Both new girls beamed and greeted and took their place back in the row.

"So Professor, could you please explain to me why your female coworkers all look like prostitutes?" I heard Armand suppress a burst of laughter but the five girls smiled warmly as if Shannya Tweeks had just warmly complimented their outfit.

"Well Director," the Professor exclaimed in a nervous voice, "our special consultants have won several projects for our research center we would never have won otherwise." He paused a bit dramatically, while the girls all proudly pressed out their chests. "In order to avoid our competitors to replicate our success, I have decided to camouflage our consultancy operations as a production company for x-rated movies. That way it looks completely unrelated to our research center, however our customers still can find out which consultant they want to hire thanks to the website we are currently building."

Francois Royer went on for a couple of minutes, describing the way we were winning projects by providing consultants disguised as classy prostitutes. Everything was arranged in the way that the production company was seen as being located in the United States of America, a country which was flooding the world with pornography anyway. Everything was just work, no sexual service were provided, ever.

"I see," Shannya Tweeks interrupted, "you are saying that our consultants look like they were providing sexual services when in fact they only provide professional consulting advices related to the projects."

"Exactly," Professor Royer exclaimed,"the is *absolutely* no sex involved whatsoever. And I am sure that our team would never agree to do any work of sexual nature, this would be offending!" All five girls shook their head as if the thought of this was disgusting. My sweet wife Iveta was looking shocked and glimpsed towards me to make sure I had gotten the message. Only Armand and Roberto did not seem to mind any work related to sex but I was not sure if we had many female investors to supply with male consulting services.

"Can you tell me exactly what our consultants are doing? I mean if I was an investor and, lets say I would like to have Iveta as a consultant?" Director Tweeks looked towards me as if she was starting to doubt my informations. I started to question myself : was I wrong with my suspicions? I noticed that the Professor was playing absentmindedly with his old remote control. My dearly loved wife took a step forward like a good soldier ready to serve.

"Iveta would put you in a mindset where you would definitely chose to invest our money in our center," Professor Royer explained with an evil grin. "Iveta, why don't you show our Director your consultancy skills?" I watched my sexy wife walk sexily towards Shannya Tweeks on her stiletto heels, going on her knees and disappearing under the table. Shannya Tweeks looked down, raised an eyebrow but said nothing and waited. I could not understand what this kind of consultancy was about, except if my loved Iveta had again turned into a lesbian and was going to lick our Director juicy pussy. Apparently this is exactly what was happening as we now all could hear distinct lapping sounds.

"Not bad," Director Tweeks said with a sexy undertone, "but I don't think that this will be enough to convince meeeeeAHHHH!"

Our stunning research Director started to tremble under an intense orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOODDD!! FUCK! I'M .... I'M .... fucking COMIIIIIIIING!!"

Everybody was watching our sexy Director nearly crumble down under the table as she could not sit straight on her chair anymore. I could not believe what I saw. My loving Iveta just had licked Shannya Tweeks to an incredible orgasm even though Professor Royer had stated several times that no sex was involved. What was going on? I looked at the Professor who was smiling proudly while still holding the old remote control.

My wife Iveta soon reappeared from below the table, beaming at us like she just had successfully completed an important mission. Her face and top were completely drenched and I suspected that our Director just had squirted all over her.

"You see," Francois Royer said to Director Tweeks who was just recovering from her intense climax, "There is no sex whatsoever involved but I believe that you are now in a very receptive mindset. If you were a potential customer I am sure you would immediately sign with us. "

"Where do I sign?" Shannya Tweeks panted, and everybody around the meeting table laughed out loud at the joke.

"I think this is an excellent business model," she continued finally after rearranging her clothes a bit. "Lets discuss our potential future customers now."

Professor Royer handed her the paper he has brought with him and he nodded towards Iveta who crouched back under the table.

"Hmmm," Director Tweeks sighed, "I will take Iveta home with me tonight to further test her skills as a highly trained consultant."

I felt a pang of jealousy tearing through my stomach but I forgot about it the instant the big breasted brunette came towards me.

"Hello, " she said with a sweet smile, "I am Diane, can I please suck your cock?"

I was so deep in my thoughts that I had not noticed that all girls had taken place in front of each of us. Iveta was already busy with the Director's dripping cunt, Anysa was next to the professor, Nina was already sucking Armand's cock, and the black girl, Julie, was opening Roberto's fly.

The meeting took quite long, mostly because it took Director Tweeks so long to read through a couple of pages as she was constantly interrupted by a mind-crushing orgasm. Somehow, while feeding my consultant Diane 30 cm of hard cock, I noticed that once in a while Professor Royer was fumbling with the old remote control and I started to suspect that this innocent looking device was somehow connected to all the madness happening there. All men in the room also ejaculated at the same moment and again the hands of the Professor were on the remote.

Diane stood up with a cum-smeared face, thanked me heart-fully for working with her today, and hoped to work with me again in the future. Armand and Roberto gave each other a high five and my once so prude wife Iveta came up again, drenched in pussy juices and smiling lovingly.

"Best meeting ever!" Armand exclaimed when we left the room.

devioto
devioto
304 Followers
12