All Comments on 'Nymphomania'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quantity issue

Please decrease multitude of stories and increase quality.

A very good idea is to use help from an experienced editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
one mistake

other than most would never be able to forgive her and most of all forgive her for fucking a black ... but why not have mr shyder give him a promotion to say vice president or maybe even president of the company to keep his own assout of trouble... take all the money he can get and run with it... the other two guys in his ompany just take what they can give to avoid having their wives know ...money doing his work traveling out of town for him ...im sure he could have done something to punish them...i would have ... and the gardner i would figure he owed me at the least a years back on my yard care ..so have him pay for a year of that ... and the women just pimp them out for a year so you don't tell their hubby..plenty of paybacks to give out ...next story ok ...you can make it better much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny in parts

Glad to hear she had no problem with the oil treatments!

"The next day we got good news, she was clean, no STPs showed up."

I am sure you meant STD's, but the point is I had to stop reading the story because of laughter--not quite sure that is what you wanted the readers to be doing. please use one of the volunteer editors!

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another shitty story. You post a lot of shitty stories.

louienohiolouienohioover 18 years ago
too long and too boring

hey Grey Guy. I was ready to write what I think about your prolific efforts here on Lit, but hell, every other comment says the same things I would say. You are posting a lot of poorly written stories, stories that would never be accepted anywhere else.

So here's my opinion, and it's based on your writings.

You are writing for therapy, perhaps to get through a very difficult time that probably involves a romantic break up. Your stories reek of it!

While all women are not whores, stop trying to rationalize the behavior of your ex, such as by describing her as sick. Your not going to cure anybody. Move on. Find someone more to your liking, more of a match.

What the hell do I know? I lived with a woman who was bona fide OCD, coupled with bi polar. She would put hot chili peppers under her upper lip to feel the endorphin rush!

My advice is to find an attractive woman over 40 who has at least one child, and who can take care of herself financially. And stop writing bs, which, by itself, requires you to relive your pain.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
ok

Not to bad of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
complete crap

never left feedback b4 but this was so crap.. give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great plot!

Complete, meaningless, crap.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
You Ruined Your Reputation ...

that you built with the first few stories. Now you have no standard. A story you post just might be good but with a low probability. I usually do not go for low probability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Good at all

The story is just not worth wasting your time on. Drags on and on with nothing much to write home about in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you drunk when you write this stuff?

"Dirk, this was a test. Sandy passed with flying colors. I asked all these people to come here and try to get Sandy to party with them. They even got naked and had sex in front of her. She would not take part and asked them to leave. I was parked across the street. They signaled me and I came over. You just caught us celebrating your wife's complete cure. We are all now leaving. They will never return. Have a nice day, son!

What doctor would ever do something like this? This is like testing a recovering drug addict by turning his home into a crack house. And you couldn't have written the dialog any worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit

bullshit, goddamn bullshit, ditch the whore cunt, i agree with the previos poster are you drunk or insane to write such drivel

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
about that test........

that Sandy passed with flying colors. very similar to the very successful 'test' used at Alcohols Anonymous meetings. they give each alcoholic a glass of his favorite drink to hold as he enters.

can't believe you actually wrote that!

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
miracle cure

today is11/15/06. within a month you will see this joke in playboy or fhm or similar puslications. i have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks but i just dont want to go to the trouble of submitting. so here goes...ATTENTION NYMPHMOMANIACS HERE AT LAST IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM,,,HARD ON111APPLY DIRECTLY WHERE NEEDED1 HARD ON111 APPLY DIRECTLY WHERE NEEDED1 HARD ON111APPLY DIRECTLY WHERE NEEDED. this could be the final cure for nymphmomania. but do we really want that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Racist

A bit on the racist side, don't you think? I mean, the way you had the lawn guy talk. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A FAVOR, PLEASE....

DON'T EVER POST ANOTHER STORY ON THIS SITE. THIS ONE IS PATHETIC...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sheesh!

C'mon you guys! This is a story about love with a person with a real life compulsion. Yeah it was little on the sunny side, but the point you guys missed when you were anticipating raunch and debauchery was when you truly love someone and vow to see them through sickness and health, good times and bad, till death do you part, that it could get pretty ugly and ego breaking, but you do what you gotta do if living without the other person is not an option. Grow some compassion people, or has the modern age eecked it out of you? Man!

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 15 years ago
Piece of crap

This is probably the worst of your stories. Your Doctor was either senile or got his degree from on-line for $25.00. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to that guy. He was nothing short of a quack. Then you do not see that any of the others involved are punished. There are no consequenses for their part in this situatation. Then his wife. I understand the "For better or worse", but he jumped back with her way too quick. Again, no consequences. Crap, Crap, Crap. That is the nicest thing I can say about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

UNBELIEVABLE

deetimesdeetimesalmost 15 years ago
Thanks Grey

Grey,

I love your stories but all of this negativity from the readers makes me so sad... you are a great writer and don't forget it!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

She had a mental problem and her husband saw her through it. My wife has an alcohol problem and for 32 years I have had to endure what that brings, which is plenty of hardache. Nobody I know nor my family really understands why have put up with her. I have wondered why myself all these years. I have read thousands of these stories and can tell you that cheating is not the only betrayal. She has lied to me and promised me a thousand times she will quit. She has been to rehab more than once. She even quit for 11 years. One day she had started again drinking just one with our daughter. Now she is a full blown alkie again and I despair being able to care for her at my age and health. I am sure that any who read this ask why I have put up with this for so long and still do. Heres why:

1. Because I fell in love with her and still love her after 33 years.

2. Because most of the time she is not just a drunk and is a loving Mother to our girls.

3. Because I took a vow to love her both in sickness and in health.

4. Because I guess that I am just a "Wimp".

So, you can see that I can accept this story even though her sickness was in being a Nymphomanic. She at least found a cure. Mine will not until she dies. I hope to die with her.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
RonRWood a sad fucking story

I agree to a point, I believe in the marriage vows. Been married for 18 years. I was married the 1st time for 9 years. I understand the sticking to your vows. I don't agree with the degree. My ex made choices, sick or not she chose to do what she did, they all do. The wife in the story couldn't control her sex drive. There has to be a limit, if the is not limit it won't end and no one deserves to be put in that postion for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think a H&K 9mm submachine gun would be all the forgiveness that nigger fucking cheating cunt and her friends would get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whatever "quality" issues people had/have with this story...

It DID send a message. Others have noted it. The "in SICKNESS and health" part of the vows IS just as important as the "forsaking all others" part. Too many stories ONLY focus on cheating being the obvious disaster that it is. Sure, sometimes you can't fix a problem, no matter how much you would like to, but what if? To me, this was a "what if?" kind of story. What was good about it, was that she REALLY wanted to get help, and get better. To me, it seemed like the "wake-up" call was the threat of disease (the "STP"s- LOL!). But more important than that, this was a woman who was TERRIFIED of being left alone. These are strong motivators. Again, the message here was a good one: IF she is READY to get help, then help can be applied, and healing can begin. This story works, because it follows a dynamic change, and this character emerges stronger and better than at the start. We can pick apart the lack of realism, and the "quackery" of Doc Joe, and sloppy dialogue, and rushed stereo-typed characterizations. However, all of that only slightly diminishes the message Grey Eagle was trying to share. No, this wasn't a story about revenge, not even the revenge of "living life well". It wasn't supposed to be. Grey can and has written those types of stories. This was a relatively short view of the long road to healing, forgiveness, and understanding. His actions defined him as the "better" person, and he needed to be that for her. He had to stay the BEST MAN SHE EVER MET. He needed to be someone WORTH going through all of the pain, regret, and therapy for. If he left her, she would be out on the street, whoring within days, and dead within months. How could he (or any BTB commenter convinced he had no other option) live with himself after that?

Was this the best story? No. Was this even well written? Not really. Was it worth reading? Well yes, if only to get a reader to think about a situation like this, where even after a betrayal SO HEINOUS, there might still be some hope. Getting people to think IS a sign of a good story-teller, and I thank this author for his contributions.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
First - check the tapes

Then - go to work on kids -

BUT never assume she is done with the bad behaviors - addicts relapse -

She is an addict - it is primarily psychological BUT the physical responses are real too so do not ASSume all is well.

People like that do exist, like an alcoholic, they are never done and they must want to do well or they gail - no amount of support will do it for them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
fuck you Tavadelphin

she's a whore plain and simple. And the husband is a fucking cuckold loving moron just like the great grey eagle 286. It's bullshit, she's a sex addict, my ass, she's just a whore with a high sex drive. Please put the whore out to pasture or put her down like you do a rabid dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the end confused me it seemed like they agreed he would try men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck you Huedogg2

Huedogg2 - Are you 14 years old? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Grow up jerk!

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
nymphomania?

not sure if nymphomania is a serious condition or just an excuse for weak willed women. I love sex, being young i have no problem having sex several times a day or masturbating 3 or 4 times a day. i remember dating this one girl who didnt let me have sex with her till a couple months and i resisted the urge to cheat (though i had chances) bc i knew it would be wrong. Divorce would be my option here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Think Nymphomania Is Very Real

I was once married to a woman that I feel certain is a nymphomaniac. Four days after marrying her she ran off with a biker gang. I never did learn how many men and women were in the gang, but she admitted they all got drunk and high and she had sex with every one who wanted her. Like a damned fool, I took her back. She was in the National Guard, and I was regular Army, assigned to her unit to train personnel in the Administrative section. The unit went to Summer Camp. I stayed behind. About 6 days into the Summer Camp, I got a phone call. The NG Unit needed some replacement parts and a 5-ton truck. I loaded the parts on the truck they needed and set out. The company was bivouacked in a secluded area of woods. I had no trouble finding the area. After dropping off the truck and parts, I went in search of my wife. I found her in a deuce and a half being gangbanged. As I climbed into the truck I could not believe how many men I saw fucking my wife. Unfortunately I did find out. During that bivouac, she had had sex with 56 men and 1 woman. I know because I was the one who typed up her Article 13's, her court martial and her termination papers. We were divorced not too long afterwards. She never remarried but moved in with another man. She had 3 children that he is raising as his. But the entire population of our area knows they are not his. But three of his four brothers are each the biological father of one each of her children. She has also had sex with all three of her brothers.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Give Me a Break

You come home and find your misses in the middle an orgy & you later find out it is a regular thing but you forgive her coz she has an illness, give me a break.

You have video proof about your so called friends fucking your misses & others including homosexual sex & you say I won't do anything about it coz I don't want to hurt there wives coz there innocent. What about protecting the innocent wives & husbands from STD or HIV? Give me a break.

I like this author but this story was totally unbelievable.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
He is really fucked now!

He is really fucked now! His friend Doc Jake is now a member of the orgy gang, and is fucking her too. That's why he assured him that she had passed the test with flying colors...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"she was clean, no STPs showed up"

Really STP's??

Fucking idiot... what is she a car waiting for an oil change?

Cuck fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baiting

I don't know what you were fishing for but you have certainly stirred up all the maggots and bottom feeders

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 6 years ago
Well done

For a story of this type I found the narrative rich and robust with many nuances present which are mostly left out of similar themed stories. Well done indeed. Thanks,

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A stupid cuck story. I simply do not understand why you authors think people go for these stories. The vast majority of the worlds male population would stand by and see their wives fucked in front of them and then try and save their marriage. These stories are absolute garbage And cater for a minuscule part of the population. What a waste of time and effort

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Rich robust nuances in a cuck and whore story? Some people are idiots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Using Mental Illness Is A Lazy Plot Device

Oh, she's crazy, so she can do anything I write and I don't have to explain or justify it to the readers because . . ., she's crazy!

She's crazy for cock. Of course women who are cock crazy otherwise act very normal and average. That's why there a millions of cock crazy women who's husbands don't have a clue. They are having neighborhood gang bangs and fucking the mailman and UPS driver and, and, there's never the slightest hint. No odd looks, stray comments, inappropriate touching. Maybe a neighbor telling him he's about out of rum?

And of course who doesn't want to be and stay marred to the neighborhood bike. I'm sure all the coworkers who were fucking her have the greatest discretion and respect for the husband, yuk, yuk, yuk. Even his boss!! Yeah, can't wait to see his employee evaluation: a real team player; knows the real meaning of sharing.

Whatever. It snot.

Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous