O-A Little Later Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirdly I longed for the joy that the book project had given me. The opportunity to record the corruption and debasement of so many lovely young girls in a high quality format was a source of deep fulfilment to me. I felt that only one with my perspective could do justice to this subject.

"So I resolved to pass my lovely girl to Claire's care, but I would ask for conditions. I wanted to keep contact with my child, to observe, even from a distance, her growth and activities. I wanted her to be given the full truth about her birth mother at the age of 16, and to have the choice to meet me or not. Lastly, I had not named her in any formal sense, yet I knew there was only one name possible for her.

"I went back and found Anne-Marie in her study, with Turk at her feet. I told her of my thoughts and conditions and she considered them, then agreed that they were worthy. She was to meet Claire the following week. I would accompany her with my daughter, for the meeting so this discussion would proceed then. She said, 'you shall be the girl's Tante O!, How sweet that will be!'

"Anne-Marie then told me that she had promised me for a special commitment elsewhere to start in two weeks. She did not give me any further information, so I was left to wonder at the future that this would bring me. This aspect of my slavery was always most challenging to me- that I was sent, used or ignored with no advance warning. I still found it amazing that I needed no luggage, and had been delivered naked to an address on several occasions. This made me doubly aware that another controlled my life. To react submissively in a sudden situation was the only option left to me.

"I could never have imagined the bizarre months that lay before me."

There turns out to be at least one more to come, O my loyal followers...

12