Oak Street Yuletide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers

"Oh gawd; I want you! This is the sweetest thing I have ever smelled," Maggie proclaimed. Carla pushed Maggie's head off of her pussy and slid off the desk into Maggie's lap. As she pulled the t-shirt Maggie had borrowed from Rex over the principal's head she lifted Maggie's lips to hers and kissed her passionately.

"I don't like to be kissed through my clothing; I like skin on skin. So, boss lady why don't you take care of that like you take care of everything else around here?" Maggie reached for the hem of Carla's blouse and yanked it off over the foxy girl's head and seconds later had Carla's bra off as well.

Maggie had never seen a black woman's chest so close up before and the sight of Carla's large brown tits capped with those hard pink nipples was enough to make her juices flow. She thought to herself how perfect Carla's chest was and gently ran her fingers over the soft skin. She ran her thumb over a nipple causing Carla to shiver.

Leaning into Carla's breasts Maggie began licking all over the big round orbs working her way toward the center until she flicked her tongue across the nipples. With Maggie's head firmly planted on her boobs Carla unfastened her boss's bra and toyed with the milk white tits that fell out. By now Maggie's hands had found Carla's ass and she was squeezing and rubbing it.

"Get up so I can get these pants off of you; I want to see that pussy," Maggie cooed sensually. Without hesitation Carla bounced up and watched as Maggie literally peeled first her pants and then her snow white panties from her black body. Maggie laid her secretary back on the desk and spread her legs wide.

The bright pink pussy lips seemed to glow against Carla's brown skin. Carla had a thick forest of pubic hair that Maggie reached up and ran her hands through. As Maggie kissed her assistant's thighs Carla pinched and played with her own boobs and whispered," Come on already and eat me, eat my pussy!"

Carla needn't have asked as the attraction was just too strong for Maggie as she dove in tongue first. She licked and sucked voraciously on Carla's steamy twat. Carla came over and over bathing her boss in cum. The two new lovers switched positions as Carla ripped off Maggie's remaining clothes not believing how hard and big her boss's clit was.

As Carla really was getting into it the door opened and in walked Maggie's son Jerry. Maggie said nothing as he got closer to them. He stopped and pulled out his cock and began caressing it dropping the bag he had onto the floor. He spoke, "Mom, dad sent me back with a blouse to replace the torn one so he could return the t-shirt to Rex. I think he wants to return it so he can fuck Patty or Sue."

"Carla you've met my son, Jerry, before," she said huskily holding Carla's head soundly onto her pussy. Jerry was turned on beyond belief at the vision of the brown and white bodies grinding together. Calmly he walked over and stuck his cock in his mom's mouth and she sucked his tool ravenously. As he fondled his mom's tits he asked, "Would it be possible to fuck Carla?"

Letting go of his cock his mother shook her head in the affirmative and Carla got up on her knees and thrust her ass up in the air. Jerry leaned down and hungrily kissed his mother before shedding himself of his clothing. He just had to get a closer look at this sexy woman's pussy so he got on his knees behind Carla.

Feverishly he caressed and kissed her ass and pussy. Carla moaned at is touch but especially liked the way he tongue fucked her asshole. He couldn't hold out any longer so he grabbed her hip with one hand while he aimed his cock into her waiting pussy with the other. His mom was humping Carla's face crying out in total ecstasy.

Carla grabbed the invading cock with her cunt muscles and squeezed it with each thrust he made. As he pounded her twat he ran a finger up and down her ass crack and pushed one finger into her puckering asshole. Their moaning and groaning filled the principal's office. The threesome came in no time at all.

While they recovered on the floor Maggie and Jerry lightly kissed and fondled Carla's tits. Carla had only been Maggie's secretary since the school year started so as their cum dripped from their pussies they found out that they only lived three blocks apart as Carla lived on Elm Street.

It was Jerry who thought of it first as he asked his mom if they could invite Carla over sometime real soon. After talking it over Carla agreed to come over that night for dinner and to participate in family fun time. Jerry was delighted as he reached down and cupped Carla's ass cheek saying, "This will give mom and Janice someone else to use their strap-ons with and maybe you'll let me fuck your fantastic asshole!"

The family had a great time with Carla that evening and Jerry did get to fuck Carla up the ass. While Maggie and Roger had long suspected that there was more sexual activity happening on Oak Street than anyone was admitting it was now all out in the open. Life on the street would be a lot more fun now that there were no more OAK STREET SECRETS. Epilogue Life on Oak and Maple streets soon resumed a new version of normal with neighbors visiting one another daily trying out new things. Carla became an instant hit with the families especially when she brought her husband and her father along. When the college crowd returned to school those left behind did not skip a beat.

By February Ben and Betty had gotten used to their new role as parents and their neighbors were a lot of help. The other families threw Betty a small sex party when she was healed enough to have sex again. The younger generation had a lot of fun with sex at school but came home regularly to make the rounds in their neighborhood.

As this story began Bill Peterson and Linda Goldman found one another and pledged themselves to each other. Well Bill just graduated from college and got a job in another state. So, the young lovers got married the weekend after graduation and moved away to live happily ever after.

hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers