All Comments on 'Oasis In The Desert Ch. 02'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Luv It

Great story - I always love it when love making is gentle and mutual - none of the 'I'm gonna shove it up your ass baby stuff'. Can't wait until she gets him dressed in lingere!!!

heaterlee2020heaterlee2020over 20 years ago
you never stop amazing me with your skill

There are not many authors out there that can keep a reader drawn in and have so much character developement. A wonderful story.

rossnzrossnzabout 20 years ago
wow loved it

hiya all this is a great story you can nearly taste the dust and smell the water

the details that have been writting a great too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
am I the only one

The frist time I ever had a cock in my mouth, it really scared me. there was aforign feeling that I did not know what to do.The feeling was so diferent that I didnt know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
i can almost taste

i cant taste the dust but i can almost taste the sweet cum pouring out of her clit...i can feel her man pussy twisting as i bury my tongue deep into it...i can almost feel her body twisting and hear her moans as my cock works in her war rear...iand feel her inside slippery and wet as i fill it with my cum. i can imagine her beauty and the warmth of her clit in my mouth. i can imagine my cum is spurting all over my wrist ans stomach.

Tommie136Tommie136almost 19 years ago
Terrific Story

Very well written. I too can't wait until Julie introduces Ted to the joys of wearing pretty lingerie. Thank you for a wonderful work of art...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic love story

I loved every thing about the story,very erotic what a romance.Please write more.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful story.

I really love how this series is moving along. I'm glad that I found it. I am curious to find out what kind of invitations are arriving.

bananashake1997bananashake1997almost 12 years ago
i loved this story

i know u right with ur mind but can u make it more spice e.g.

I felt Julie's dick become bigger and the head swell in size. Also I felt her balls pull up and her scrotum became tight. her dick was about 12 " in length and 5" in width while mine was still tiny against with 6" length and 3" width, her bigger dick was raping my small dick i was aroused.The girl i loved very much is more masculine than me. Julie arched her back and moaned like a wounded bull as I felt the first load of hot cum squirt out of the head of her dick. Instinctively I took her dick in my hand and started to stroke her shaft to pump more of her hot cum into my mouth.she start become very dominating and push me on my back. I saw her sexy face filled with hair while i was completely shaved. her facial hair start pinning my smooth feminine face.

she was behaving like man fucking his girlfriend. i liked her rough masculine behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
julie--julie---julie

i'd love to be taken hard by julie-----

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

A beautiful romance, can't get enough, keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous