All Comments on 'Oasis In The Desert Ch. 03'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Best story ever

I feel I was part of the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A story For All

When You read a story like this it is very evident that a writer "did it pround" as they say and the reader feels they are part of the story. Hope there are more like it in the writer soul and we shall see more of them.

heaterlee2020heaterlee2020over 20 years ago
Did I miss a Chapter?????

Loved the story but I feel like I missed a chapter someplace. Who are all of these new people. After reading Chp. 1 and 2 I feel lost reading chapter 3 it feels like I'm reading chapter 4 or maybe even five.

But still a great story.

Heather

DrFerroDrFerroover 20 years ago
Just kept raising the gate of erotic stories!!!!

Raises the level to a new high of tasteful erotica. Took a while but had to read Ted and Julie's story. This covers all three chapters and sub chapters.

bimike41bimike41almost 20 years ago
fantastic bit of writing

HOT stull..great details,vibrant characters, HOT STEAMY sex...terrific. I downloaded text of stories to read on Palm as I travelled on recent trip..alot of hardon in flight!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING.

Wolf of Mibu 69Wolf of Mibu 69almost 20 years ago
Awesome

You have great talent; this is the best story on the site, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
repeat reader

I think I have read this story over five times. When I find a story with deapth I want to rember it. it seemed like a real feasable story. I would love for my wife and I to be invited to a party like that. I only wish you would do more of this story. I am not certain where the direction would go, but I would read so much more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hats off to Scribler

Quite possibly the greatest tale of erotica ever. What an artist!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very well written story

a very good story great contex not just about sex but it all went together great as a well written story.

WellsieWellsiealmost 18 years ago
WOW!

Where on earth do we all find ourselves a Julie?

I can safely say without a doubt that this is the best story I've ever read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

This story is very well done. Nice development of characters, a great story approach for some of us who want more than a quickie. The pace was too fast towards the end and too many other characters were quickly included without sufficient development. I cared about the Ted & Julie, who had a very good romantic development, which is very important in erotic writing. I could have continued reading about them in a novel length writing, though their characters would need a bit more depth. I consider myself straight, though my curiosity and fascination with very feminine transgenders continues. I wonder if I would be as loving and accepting as Ted if ever I found a Julie?

But on a critical writing note, you must proofread and correct all errors. This work demonstrates that spellcheck reliance alone will not do. Many little mistakes in errant wording and punctuation gravely affect the flow of reading.

Miroku2235Miroku2235over 15 years ago
Amazing

You sir are truly gifted when it comes to writing. You have found yourself a spot on my Favorites list and I cant wait to read the rest of your works.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
*sighs*

I had to come reread this beautiful masterpiece again after reading Jackie. Except for the telltale grammar errors like "of cause" instead of "of course", I can't bring myself to believe that hateful mean-sprited garbage and this beautiful sensitive impossibly understanding story were written by the same person. I wish I could understand how Scribler went from this amazing masterpiece, so understanding and sensitive of real transwomen, to a horrifying hateful piece of garbage like Jackie. I just can't fathom the drastic change.

I wish Scribler would go back to Beautiful work like this, hateful garbage like Jackie is so far beneath Scribler's potential.

TrueskyTrueskyabout 13 years ago
Great story

I loved the whole thing especially the swinger part and how the couples got together very often to have orgies. I didn't think it couldve got better till you added her two hot sisters that liked orgies and fucking one another as well.

pelicanbillpelicanbillover 12 years ago
Oasis In The Desert Series

J have just finished the complete series. It has to be one of the best serials I have read. Well devekoped, well narrated. One small criticism - your spell checker let you down occasionally. Thank you

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

The best ending ever!

diablofirediablofireover 10 years ago
Great Story

This was a fantastic story and it left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story

Loved it, had a tear in my eye when dad appeared. keep writing!!

Love,

Rory

KornblixtenKornblixtenover 3 years ago
Great story

What a nice end, as always fantastic stories

CaseyjoCaseyjoabout 3 years ago

Such a wonderfully written story. Thank you! Where can I find a romantic sugar daddy like Ted?

venomlegionsvenomlegionsabout 1 year ago

I read this story a very long time ago... but, after a reread... I found it littered with spelling errors, misused punctions or no punctions where needed. Whomever edited this story, did a lousy job. The readability and flow were hampered by such errors. That's one of the common mistakes her on Lit... people just don't know how to properly edit.

Second, even though this is a transgender story... the straight up man-to-man gay sex was unnecessary and rather distasteful in a rather erotic love story! Even if a straight guy falls for a trans... they're not gonna have gay sex with men... so, the whole gay thing should've never been in this story! The whole orgy thing was farfetched, especially with the sisters involved. This element could've been better without the gay sex. It didn't help the story... it was rather a buzzkill!

Finally, overall... the story was good for half the reading... if not more so... the orgy killed it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous