Oasis In The Desert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

The day before the wedding all we had to do was the rehearsal and dinner. Lacey had everything all set and it was supposed to go off with out a hitch. So we mainly lay around and had sex when the mood struck us. But after the party the day before the mood didn't strike very often.

At five we all met at the college for the rehearsal and on to a restaurant for the dinner. By ten when Julie's parents left for home, everyone else was too exhausted to do anything more then go home to bed. I was much in the same boat though I knew Julie wouldn't be coming home with me. She was going to Lacey's so Lacey could help her get dressed.

In the morning Sean would pick me up and take me to the college for the ceremony. Maria and Anna asked if they could spend the night at my house but I didn't think that was wise, as their parents knew Julie was not home. They said they understood so they dropped me off at home before taking the car back to Julie's house.

I fell asleep almost instantly but I kept waking up through out the night. I knew it was because Julie wasn't there. This was the first time in almost a year that Julie wasn't sleeping at my side and I really missed her.

I woke early the day of my wedding and for the first time for the last year I had to make my own breakfast. Sean showed up at ten thirty and we quickly left for the college. Once in the car I asked, "How's Julie?"

Sean chuckled and said, "She's fine, a little tired but she's happy. She didn't sleep well last night. She said something about missing you."

"I know what she means I didn't sleep well either. God I never thought I could miss anyone as much as I miss her," I told him.

"That's when you know you're in love. I feel the same way about Lacey. I hate when she goes to visit her mother. Now just relax Julie was leaving for the college when I left to pick you up. I'm sure she's already there."

By eleven thirty I was dressed in my tux and waiting for the wedding to start. Both Julie's father and her mother came in to wish us luck and to tell me that Julie looked radiant in her wedding dress. Lacey came in to pin on Sean's and my boutonniere and she told me that Julie looked gorgeous in her wedding dress.

Sean and I walked out to our spots at exactly five minutes to twelve. As the clock in the hall chimed noon the organist started playing the wedding march. The first glimpse I got of Julie she was standing at the opposite end of the hall. Her father was holding her arm and there was a veil covering her face.

The wedding dress was very tight and it seemed like it was painted on her. Lace covered every inch of the satin backing. Julie knew how much I loved her in tight lacey dresses. Her perfect hourglass figure told me she was wearing a corset. She had first started wearing them for me, but now she likes the way they made her look. The only thing that distracted from the beauty of the scene was the photographer who was running in front of her to snap pictures.

When Julie and her father reached me I wanted nothing more then to take her in my arms and kiss her, but I held my place and waited. Jose pulled the veil up over her head and I was able to see Julie face for the first time. Her face was radiant and she looked even better than I had dreamed. Her dark tanned skin that was surrounded by the white of the veil seemed to glow. Her make up though heavy only added to her beauty. She was wearing the pearl choker that I had given her the first night we became swingers.

Jose hugged Julie to him and he kissed her on the lips briefly before placing her hand in mine. As I took her hand I swore to myself I would never let it go. The justice of the peace started the ceremony but I barely noticed, as all I could do was look at Julie. Her eyes were fixed on mine and neither of us looked away through out the ceremony. We answered when we were asked if we took each other though I barely remembered it.

When I was told I could kiss the bride I took her in my arms and held her tight as our lips press together passionately. I knew in an instant that it was the best kiss we ever shared. I only remembered that we weren't alone when I heard Sean tell us that the food was going to spoil if we didn't stop. I pulled my lips from Julie and took in her beauty once more.

I heard the organ start to play but I didn't want to move I just held onto Julie and she held on to me. It wasn't until Sean said, "Okay this is the part where you walk down the aisle together." That was when I remembered what to do.

Julie and I walked down the aisle to the back of the hall were we stopped for the receiving line. We were congratulated by everyone and kissed by almost everyone. After the receiving line we went into the reception where we were toasted and we danced as husband and wife for the first time.

It was on the dance floor that Julie asked, "Do you like my dress? I picked out with you in mind."

"You look lovely in it and you know how I love when you wear tight dresses," I told her.

Julie giggled and said, "Yes I do and I'm also wearing a white lace corset that is really tight. Not to mention my garters and stocking that I know you love me in."

I kissed her and held her tight before saying, "God you make a beautiful bride."

Julie kissed me and said, "And I'll be your perfect wife."

We danced for a few more songs before we ate; we then danced some more. At five o'clock Lacey told us that we would have to leave if we were going to make our flight. Julie and I went into the room that she got dressed in and changed cloths. I put on a suit and Julie put on a new dress. She left on her hose and corset and changed her heels. As we left the building we were showered with confetti as we made our way to the limo that would take us to the airport. It was the same limo in which Julie asked me if I was gay.

We barely made it through airport security in time to catch our flight to Hawaii. Somewhere over the pacific Julie and I consummated our marriage and joined the mile high club at the same time. Julie told me to go to the bathroom and leave the door unlocked. A few minutes later she came in and locked the door behind her. We were the only two in first class so we knew we wouldn't be disturbed.

Julie came to me and said, "Make love to me now I want to become you wife now."

Julie and I kissed. We kissed long and hard as she opened my pants and took out my cock. I lifted her dress so it was out of the way and slid her panties to her knees. I pulled her boy cock out from it's hiding spot and massaged it to full hardness.

We did this for a few minutes till Julie whispered breathlessly in my ear, "Take me now. I need you in me now."

How could I refuse? I picked Julie up and placed on her the small wash sink. Julie reached into her purse pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and lubed up my cock. After getting her panties off I raised her legs and slid my cock between her cheeks. After two failed attempts at trying to find her asshole Julie took my cock in hand and guided me to her boy pussy.

Once I slid into her we both gasped with pleasure as I sunk into the root. I slowly moved in and out not wishing this to end but Julie knew our time was limited. I felt her sphincter grip my cock as I slid out and it released it's grip when I slid back in.

Julie was hot and she wanted to be fucked hard. She moaned in my ear, "Harder baby fuck me harder. Fuck me faster."

I gave her what she wanted and more besides. I pounded my cock into her faster and faster till we were both whimpering and gasping for breath. I took her boy clit in hand and started to jerk her off so she would cum as well because I knew I wouldn't last that long.

From the moans that Julie was making I knew she wasn't going to last that long either. I watched her as she took a hand full paper towels from the dispenser and covered the head of her boy clit with them.

When I couldn't keep my orgasm at bay any longer I whispered, "Oh Julie I'm going to cum baby. I going cum inside you."

Julie whispered back, "Do it baby, fill me with your love, fill me with your cum."

Once she said that I grunted too loudly as I started to pump her full of cum. Julie came at the same time but she was quiet compared to me. Her hand held the paper towels on to the head of her clit as she came.

I held onto Julie as our orgasm subsided till my cock wilted and slipped out of her. When I stepped back Julie slid to her knees took my limp cock into her mouth and cleaned it off.

When she was done I told her to stand so I could do the same. She stood and said, "You know I would love that but we don't have the time."

After she found her panties she took out a panty shield and put it inside her panties before pulling them up. She told me it was for catching the drips. She then straightened out her dress and checked her make up before leaving the bathroom.

Once she was gone I got cleaned up and dressed before leaving the bathroom. As soon as I came out I saw the stewardess sitting on one of the seats outside the bathroom. She smiled up at me knowingly and asked, "Are you two newly weds." I nodded my head but I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment. The stewardess giggled and said, "Don't be embarrassed it happens all the time." She then stood and went into the galley.

I made my way back to my seat. Julie was already there and as soon as I sat down she cuddled up to me and said, "The stewardess knows what we did doesn't she?"

"Yes but she doesn't seem upset about it." As soon as I said this, the Stewardess came out of the galley with two glasses of champagne.

She brought the champagne to us and said, "Congratulations if you need anything press the call button." She then turned off all the lights and left the compartment before closing the drape that separated us from the other passengers.

Julie and I didn't do anything else on that flight. We just held each other and kissed for the duration. When we landed in Hawaii we took a puddle jumper to the big island where our hotel was. When we made it to our room Julie and I made love once more though this time there wasn't any hurry.

Our honeymoon was very romantic and we stayed in bed for most of it, only going out for dinner and some dancing. Only once did we go to the beach but Julie didn't care for the salt water besides we had all the swimming she could want at home.

We left for home a week later because we both had to be back when classes started. When we arrived home late Saturday night we found that all our friends were waiting for us. And an impromptu party had started. Unlike the wedding where every one gets to kiss the bride at this party every one got to fuck the bride or have some sort of sex with her. I was not left out, as I had to have sex with every one there as well. Four in the morning all sixteen of us were passed out on the living room floor.

At nine in the morning the phone started ringing and Julie staggered to answer it. It was Julie's mother telling her the Maria and Anna would be arriving at two that afternoon so they could start work on Monday. After she got the message she came back and cuddled up to me before going back to sleep.

When I woke up at noon Julie was already up and I could smell breakfast cooking. When I looked around the living room I saw that I was the last to wake up and I also found out most of our friends had left for home with the exceptions of Sandra, Bill, Pam, Rich, Lacey and Sean.

When I staggered into the kitchen Julie gave me a cup of coffee and told me about her sisters. "You know Bart could have given them another week," I told her.

Julie laughed and said, "I told him the same thing when I kicked him out this morning. He said that he really needed them as soon as possible."

"What about their cars and their belongings?" I asked.

"Those are being shipped, they should be here by the end of the week. Daddy didn't want them driving down. He said it was too much driving for one person."

"Do you think all four of us can fit in the truck?" I asked not seeing how that was possible.

Julie giggled and said, "I don't think so, that's why Lacey, Sandra and I are going to get them. Sean and Bill will stay here."

Sean chuckled and said, "See that buddy the honeymoon is over. Now you're left to fend for yourself."

Julie came over sat on my lap and said, "No Sean my husband will never be left to fend for himself." To me she said, "If you want to go love I'm sure Lacey's car could fit all of us."

"Me alone in a car with you five I don't think I like those odds, beside I doubt I'll be any good I think I broke it last night," I told her with a laugh as I looked down between my legs.

Julie took my cock in hand and unwillingly it started to come to life. "Well it's not broken yet." This earned a laugh from every one.

After that Julie and I took a shower together where she proved once more that my cock wasn't broken. After one of her superb blowjobs we got out of the shower and she got dressed. I went out the living room where I found Bill and Sean watching the football pre-game.

We watched the game 'til the girls left when Pam asked if there was anything better on. I wasn't a big football fan and I only watched when some one else was watching. The game wasn't that good so Bill and Sean agreed to watch a movie. I told them where they could find the movies before going into the kitchen for some cold beer.

When I got back I saw that they had put on a T-girl porn tape and every one including Pam was watching. Jokingly I said, "Come on guys haven't you three had enough yet?"

"Don't look at us Pam picked the movie," Sean told me and he patted the seat next to him.

I sat down between Pam and Sean after handing out the beers. As soon as I did Pam said, "Lets make a deal: we can do what we want but no one can cum 'til the girls get back."

Some how we all agreed. I know I agreed because I just came earlier and I wanted to save what I had left for Julie. I knew Sean agreed because he likes going most of the day without cuming. Rich agreed because he knew his wife wanted him too and he liked pleasing his wife. Why Bill agreed I wasn't sure and I never asked.

After every one agreed Pam said, "To add to the fun we'll play spin the bottle and flip the coin." We all looked at her confused so she said, "It's really simple, someone spins the bottle. After it stops on someone, that person flips a coin. If the coin lands on heads the person that spun the bottle has to blow the one it landed on. If it lands on tails then he has get it up the ass. Now everyone sit in a circle on the floor."

As we got on the floor Rich asked, "Are you playing too and if so what tail of yours do we get?"

Pam giggled and said. "Of cause I'm playing and you guys can have what ever tail you want. When it's my turn to flip the coin, heads you eat my pussy and tails you eat my ass." To me she said, "Ted you should get some lubricant and a few wash cloths. I don't know how you all feel, but that lube you use tastes nasty."

After I got the lube and wet washcloths I found Pam kneeing on the floor. When she saw I was back she said, "Just to show you I'm a good sport I'll spin first."

Pam spun the bottle hard and it took a few seconds for it to stop. When it did stop it landed on Bill. Bill's cock wasn't completely hard yet but as soon as he flipped the coin he became hard quickly. "Heads, man I love the way your wife sucks cock," Bill told Rich.

Rich laughed and said, "So do I."

After Pam crawled over to where Bill was sitting she lay down on her tummy and took Bill's cock into her mouth. Most times Pam likes to take her time when sucking someone's cock but not this time. She went right to work and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner. In less then two minutes Bill asked Pam to stop as he was getting close to cuming.

Bill kissed Pam and said, "Not the best one I ever got off you but it was defiantly a hot one."

Pam laughed and said, "I didn't want to be here all day. Remember it was your turn next to spin." That set the ground rules. The rule was to try to get the other one close to cuming as quickly as possible.

Bill spun the bottle next and it landed on me. I flipped the coin and it landed on tails. I knelt up while Bill spun around and offered me his ass. Once I lubed up his hole and my cock I pressed it into Bill's hole. As soon as I was in Bill pushed back taking my cock all the way into him. I gasped at the suddenness if it. With out even asking if he was all right I started to fuck him with long hard strokes. Bill took a lesson from Pam and squeezed my cook with his sphincter as he started thrusting back and forth on my cock. It took me a few minutes before I reached the breaking point and pulled my throbbing cock out of Bill's ass.

Before I could catch my breath Pam told me to spin. My spin landed on Rich, he flipped and it landed on heads. Before I could crawl over to him Rich stood up and came over to me. I knew Rich liked to fuck face as he called it and he knew I didn't mind it. If Bill wanted to do it I would have a problem seeing how big his cock was but Rich's was more like mine. Only two inches thick and six inches long.

Rich held my head and slid his cock into my mouth. I started sucking his cock the second my lips surrounded the head of his shaft. But once Rich started to pump all I could do was hang on and keep my lips sealed around his shaft. Rich lasted longer then Bill or I did but he too had to stop after a few minutes. Once he dropped to his knees in his spot Pam told him to spin.

This when on till the girls came home back. By that time I needed to cum badly and so did everyone else. No one was lasting more then a minute and some didn't last half that.

As soon as they walked in the door Julie saw what movie we were watching and asked Pam, "What were you four up to?"

Pam giggled and said, "Just keeping the pump primed." Pam then went on to tell everyone what we were doing. The other girls got a big kick out of it and said that we would have to play that game more often.

Maria and Anna came over and kissed me hello before taking their bags to their bedroom. When they came back they were naked and both girls had their belly buttons pierced since I last saw them. Now they even looked more like their sister.

Julie put some potatoes in the oven to bake and seasoned some steaks for out on the grill. Maria was given the job of making the salad while Anna put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. Julie was letting them know right off, she expected help around the house.

When the potatoes where almost done I took the steaks out and started cooking them. While I was watching them Maria came over to me and said, "Ted, I want you to know I really appreciate you letting us stay here. I know it's a burden with you guys just getting married and all."

I slid my arm around her and said, "Don't mention it just make sure you help Julie around the house."

Maria laughed and said, "Don't worry about that she's already given us chores to do. We can't expect her to do all the work." With that said she gave a peck on the cheek and a pat on the butt before going back inside.

Looking back on this I realize that the illness I had suffered really was a blessing in disguised. If I hadn't gotten sick I would never had met Julie or moved to Phoenix. I would never have known that I could love and be loved by someone like Julie.

Now a year later Julie and I are still in love. I feel like I love her more now than the day we got married. Maria and Anna still live with us. They didn't move in to Julie's house and Julie and I never asked them to leave. Maria has had several boyfriends over the past year but none of them were worth marrying so she dumped them after a few weeks.

Anna on the other hand met a boy she thought she loved deeply. There was some talk about marriage, but when he was told that Anna liked swinging and she wanted to continue it after their marriage the boy balked and they broke up. Anna was heartbroken for a few weeks but she got over it and is dating once more. Neither girl has found a boy they felt could handle the truth about their sister and they both know that the right boy wouldn't care.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers