Oasis In The Desert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers

Our swing club still only has seven regular couples and of course Julie's sisters. We still party twice a month though Sean, Lacey, Pam, Rich, Sandra and Bill still get together with Maria, Anna, Julie and me. We have become quite close and we spend almost every day together when were not at work.

Though my back yard was done for Julie and me to enjoy, it is often the site of many of our parties. It is also where everyone loves to sunbathe. It is not uncommon for me to come home and find several naked women and men lying around my pool soaking up the sun. There is also a lot of sex around that pool whether it's under the waterfall in the pool or around on one of the large boulders.

Julie and I still love the desert and Maria and Anna have learned to love it just as much. In fact both girls have mastered the art of rock climbing in a four by four as well as Julie and I have. We spend at least one weekend with Julie's sisters and one week end by ourselves every month out in the desert.

As for my poor health that is a thing of the past. On my last visit to the doctors I was told that I could return to my old job with out fear. I thanked the doctor but I also told him I could never do that again. Besides I kept my hand in the market as I oversee several portfolios and I've learned that was all I really needed. I also found I loved teaching and I loved my present life more then anything else I could dream of.

In the beginning of this story I sounded like I regretted the move I made but that couldn't be further from the truth. I knew if I didn't make this move I could have died but I did make it and now I'm in heaven.

Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers