Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Millie gets to suck a cock.
2.8k words
4.69
30.7k
30

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We named our company C&M Consultants. I loved being Mel to some of my customers and Millie to most of the new ones. We did indeed grow beyond our wildest expectations. We recruited entry level accountants and other trained industry savvy people. There was a good blend of technical and practical expertise. After two years, we were able to hire a full time manager. This allowed Chelsea and me to take vacations whenever we wanted. Management was still up to us and we paid attention even while we were gone.

Li remained our closest confidant and best friend. She claimed that she missed some of the intrigue that she and I had experienced before she got me to share my secrets with my wife. Chelsea for her part forgave us both. She was able to experience the thrill of wild sex without the emotional attachments and problems that accompany the experience. Any man would be proud to have a one night stand with her so she was friendly enough to attract who she wanted to lay with, yet independent enough to discourage guys she did not want. She always claimed to be married and never misled anyone.

Li and Ronald were just like always. Li only saw him a few times a year but they had adapted to this. With her son in college, Li split her time looking after his needs and pursuing her side interest of finding sexy men with large cocks to satisfy her. Li and Chelsea were like sisters and early on agreed to share 'Millie' as their quasi 'lesbian' lover. They kept me in the latest fashions and sexiest lingerie. My lack of male sex drive was countered by the desire to serve them orally.

It was usually on the vacations that I got to have fresh creampies from the ladies. I was now comfortable wearing a bathing suit. My stuff was so easily managed. Li kept suggesting that I go all the way with my transformation. However with the facial surgery and hormones, I had no trouble passing even on the beach. Li kept pressing me to have a threesome with either her or Chelsea and a random stud who they would supply. We did indeed attract plenty of attention from male admirers. I was not giving off vibes as were Li and Chelsea and I suppose it showed.

As I got more comfortable being out with just a bathing suit on, I began wondering just what being in a threesome would entail. I loved eating cum from their pussies. I still could not imagine what my role would be other than clean up, but I must admit that attractive men with big cocks were indeed an allure for me. It started out as shared pleasure that my wife was about to have a wonderful sexual experience. I could share in the joy and satisfaction she felt by being empowered to pick and choose her lovers. Soon, I started wanting to be present more and more when Chelsea was getting fucked. Chelsea knew that jealousy was not my reason. She loved it when I was in the room with her, but most men did not enjoy that. So it was becoming more evident that my feelings were changing along with my continued emotional transition to the total feminization I was experiencing.

Finally it happened. We were in St. Martin enjoying the surf and sun. Chelsea and I went over to the nude beach. At first we sunbathed topless. My nipples and areolas were large enough due to the stretching of my breast tissue. I looked much better with a healthy tan. I also liked the bikini tan that I got from wearing my top. I was just a little larger than an A cup. Obviously Chelsea with her full C was more attractive to the male population, but my figure was not bad for a pre op. We chose St. Martin over Sint Marteen because of the liberal acceptance of nude sunbathing. However we did spend nights at the other side of the island going to the bustling nightclubs and active street atmosphere.

A very large black man was walking down the beach naked while Chelsea and I were standing up getting a drink. He was the ultimate black Adonis. His cock hung loosely down between his legs and swung like a champion stallion. God, it was amazing. It was coal black as was his skin. His teeth looked like ivory. His smile was radiant. His hair was very short, but not shaved. Chelsea was almost paralyzed. Neither of us could take our eyes off his smile or his cock. When he saw us gawking, he flashed that intriguing smile and came over to us.

"Hello, Pretty Ladies," He said with a polished Jamaican accent.

We spoke and shared names. Something just seemed right when he introduced himself as William. A good royal name. Not to mention that he was more than royally endowed. We had never yet seen a cock this big and it was still flaccid. He was banking executive and travelled throughout the Caribbean to various branches. He was from Jamaica, but lived in St. Croix. We shared our story of being medical billing specialists and consultants.

We offered him a drink and he accepted. As we sat and visited, he continued to complement us on our accomplishments and looks.

"I am surprised that you ladies are not fully nude. It is a nude beach after all."

"Yeah, well we are from the States and are a little reluctant to bare all, you know, shy." Chelsea answered.

"Yes, I see, but you have such beautiful bodies."

I was almost blushing myself hearing this. Was he just including me as a way of getting to know Chelsea?

As we talked more, it became evident that William was a single rich man with access to the trappings of success and no desire to settle down just yet. It took all we could do to focus on his conversation and keep our eyes off that beautiful black cock. I was thinking immediately how much I would like to see that monster plow into my beautiful wife. She was thinking exactly the same thing. As we talked, it became evident that Chelsea was on a path to make that happen very shortly.

As the sexual tension grew, we noticed that his cock was expanding also. It hung over eight inches long flaccid. I wondered how much longer and thicker he got when he was aroused. It looked like it would not be long before we knew for sure. He was uncircumcised and his foreskin completely hid the bulging tip.

"I see that both of you ladies appear to be interested in my cock. Would that be accurate?"

"God, yes," Chelsea blurted out. "How could you not be? That is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen."

I guess there was no sense beating around the bush.

"I tell you what, William. If you want to see us naked, why don't you follow us up to our room and we can share our common interests. We would love to see that magnificent thing ready for action and I promise you that you will not be disappointed, either."

"Both of you?" William asked.

"Millie, you are game for an up close encounter, right, Hun?"

She got up and began picking up our stuff. I was going to play along with this. I had no idea how much of that black cock Chelsea could pack into her pussy, but I wanted to taste her stretched opening and eat his cum from her.

When we got to the room, William asked if he could take a shower. Chelsea told him not to. She said that she wanted to taste the sweat and the musky flavor of his cock. She pulled her bikini bottom off exposing her white pussy. Her vaginal lips were puffy and aroused. She kneeled down and pulled me down with her. I did not remove my bottom, but I did join her on her knees. She handled his cock like a priceless treasure. As she held it in her palm, it pulsed and grew with each rush of blood.

"God, Millie, look how beautiful this cock is."

She licked the underside and offered it to me. "Taste this, Millie. God, it has the texture of fine silk."

I was left with no choice. I stuck out my tongue and licked along with her. The aroma was wild and musky, but not at all unpleasant. The taste was like sweat except more bold. There was a musky undertone that was offset by his salty perspiration. I was shaking as I did this. I had not thought much about sharing the experience with Chelsea prior to her getting fucked. Being part female now, I had given some consideration to my sexual identity. My limp little cock was of no use to Chelsea or Li, but they indeed loved my mouth and tongue. They flirted with each other and had 'made up arguments' about their lesbian lover. I know that they related to me as a woman, but a different sort of woman. So here I was being led deeper into my new identity. I was licking a cock per my pretty wife's instructions.

The duality of the situation was maddening. I did not have an erection and it would not show if I did. Chelsea was bare butt naked while we licked his cock. She was enjoying licking the tip and underside and encouraged me to do likewise. She was watching intently as she offered the hardening cock to me. The decision was not mine at all. Ever since Li came into our backyard and caught me in panties, my freedom of choice had vanished. What was more, I loved every minute of it. Gone were the conflicts in my mind. Once I had come out about my love of panties to Chelsea, I was totally submissive to both women.

The male side of my brain absolutely loved my wife. That side also was totally turned on about seeing, being with and servicing two gorgeous females. I loved to suckle and fondle their beautiful breasts and they did the same with my little boobs. I wondered if I had transferred their love of gorgeous men and big cocks over to my female side. Did I love the big cocks because they satisfied my wife or did I just love the big cocks? I decided that it was both. On that self-revelation, I opened my lips and took the head of that big cock into my mouth.

I opened wider and took more into my mouth. Chelsea moved underneath him and took each of his huge testicles into her mouth. I looked down and took in that erotic sight of her swallowing each testicle one at a time. She licked underneath his ball sack while I bobbed up and down on his now enormous cock. My god, this thing was as big as Chelsea's forearm, literally. I did not think ahead far enough to consider what was going to happen when he stuck that horse sized cock into her pussy.

I didn't dawn on me until way afterward that the first cock I had ever tasted would be the biggest cock that you could imagine. It was almost freakishly huge. Chelsea was busy burying her tongue into his butt while I held the monster and stroked the foreskin back exposing the purple head. It was fully engorged and ready to go. I could not get the tip in my mouth at this point. I licked the underneath and Chelsea came up for air, kissing me on my mouth. His ass aroma stood out even more boldly than his musky cock.

William beckoned for us to join him on the bed. Chelsea was naked and her pussy was glistening. She was dripping her precum down her legs. My bikini bottom was getting soaked also. He lay back on the bed and had Chelsea straddle his legs. His cock was pointing at the favored target and he moved her toward the invading monster. She held his cock and rubbed the slick head up and down her wet slit. I saw her bang the head into her hardening clit as she began to cum. A quick orgasm and he stuck the whole tip into her waiting vagina. Her eyes glazed over as she began to lower herself down further on the huge pole.

With each inch moving forward, Chelsea went from a moaning sex doll to a screaming banshee. I had never heard such shrieking and slobbering for her or any woman. She was in ecstasy. When she had taken approximately nine inches into her pussy, she stopped and cried out in a combination of pleasure and pain. She was hyperventilating and crying. When she came her last time, she rolled off and told me to take his cock into my mouth.

Now what was I supposed to do? Her instructions were clear as day. I never thought to protest. I got between his legs and held his cock until I leaned forward and took as much in my mouth as possible. William reached down and held my little breasts as I sucked his cock. Suddenly he held the back of my head and lunged forward. He began shooting glob after wonderful glob of sweet tasting cum into my mouth. I swallowed as a defense mechanism. Otherwise I would have choked.

When he stopped shooting his cum into me, I pulled back. Still the remnants of his cum was oozing out of his cock. Chelsea was back up on her knees. She French kissed me and swirled her tongue inside my mouth seeking his potent sperm. To William, he had just bedded two hot women. To Chelsea, she had just witnessed her feminized husband sucking a cock for the first time. For me, my life had changed yet again. No longer were there any male duties for me in our marriage. I was the former submissive feminized husband. Now I was a bi-sexual female with a little limp flap still in place.

In the final act of dominance, Chelsea pulled me off William's cock and had me lay beside him. She pulled my bikini bottoms off and sucked my little noodle into her lips. There was no reaction from my little lifeless cock. My balls were inside my abdomen and my scrotum was drawn up like a freezing man's. I am not sure that William even noticed that I did not have a pussy.

When he had recovered, he positioned himself on top of my wife and popped the head of his cock into her dripping pussy. She came again and again as he penetrated her deeper and deeper. Finally he reached her cervix and began pushing her womb upward. She cried out and begged him to stop. She also told me to suck his balls while he shot his second load of cum deep into her stretched pussy. That was a chore all to itself. While he pumped his sperm deep into my wife, I bobbed up and down trying to get his moving balls into my mouth.

The aroma was wild now. The sexual secretions were giving the air an aroma of a horse stall. The musky smell was evident as we fucked and sucked. I was dizzy from the arousal and the scent of copulation. All of us were sweating profusely in the tropical heat and I worried about my makeup. Thankfully I was not totally dependent on makeup like I was at first. My facial surgery would hold up almost as well as Chelsea would after she had been fucked so hard.

After William spilled his second load of cum into her, Chelsea instructed me to lie back on the bed. She had recovered somewhat from her orgasms and mounted my face. She moved slowly and steadily pouring his cum into my mouth while I flicked her sensitive clit with my tongue.

William watched as we completed our shared sex with each other. He made no comment about my little limp cock and seemed oblivious after we separated. We all lay back propped up on the pillows.

"Oh, my god, Ladies. That is the hottest sex I have ever had."

"God, I love your cock." Chelsea chimed in. "I mean, we love your cock."

She kissed me and said, "Isn't that right, Millie."

"Yes, my beautiful Chelsea. His cock is majestic."

We looked forward to the rest of our vacation. William agreed to meet us the next evening for some island excitement and more sexual fantasy. He never made mention of my little 'clitty' as Chelsea was fond on calling it. When he left us, it was dark outside and we were both exhausted. We showered and went for a quick dinner. Afterward we went back to our room and dressed in our sexiest babydoll gowns.

"I can't wait to tell Li that our little lesbian girlfriend has a thing for cock now." Chelsea teased.