Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Millie goes all the way in the Islands.
4.2k words
4.66
24.5k
34

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers

Now that I had sucked a cock there was no need in me acting like an alpha male at any time. Once I had become submissive to Li, I was well on my way to this point. After I came out to Chelsea there was relief on the part of everyone. That is when the real concentrated feminization had started. Going from a closeted panty wearer to a full blown femme woman had been an amazing journey. I never had any regrets. Gone were my insecurities sexually. In fact my professional energy was magnified as I adapted to my new role as a perceived female entrepreneur.

The experience with William and Chelsea did present a new question to me. Was I gay? My thoughts were that I was a submissive male who had adapted to my environment by learning to please my wife and female friend using what I had. The negative side indicated that I was an underendowed husband who had been dominated by females and kept in check out of fear of rejection. I considered both points of view. Everything that the ladies had suggested, I did comply. Starting with my own desire to wear panties and the fear of being found out, I could easily identify with the willing feminized male identity. My first thought when I saw William on the beach was how I would like to see him sink that big black cock into my wife's pussy. It was not that I wanted to suck his cock. I sucked his cock as part of the whole submission to my wife's desires and enjoyment.

Other than using endearing terms like 'panty boy' and 'girlie boy' Chelsea never humiliated me or indicated that I was an undesirable mate. When I teased her about getting fucked by a big cock and eventually made a point that I was okay with it, she began to consider the possibility of doing just that. Li's confessions of being a big cock advocate also moved the needle on my formerly conservative wife. The revelation of my panty fetish slipped under the radar and then progressed to full feminization accepted by Chelsea and encouraged by Li.

My male identify of having a very small cock was replaced by my new female identity of serving my wife's needs. Acting like lesbians was not a traditional relationship, but a diversion from normal male-female interaction. In fact, I am not totally sure how Chelsea views me. We do love each other very much. The barriers to our sexual fulfillment are forever gone. While nontraditional, the relationship is based on complete honesty and trust. Also, the desire to see my wife needs fulfilled fuels my excitement with each new sexual encounter.

As I continued to interact as Millie, I became much more feminine in my speech and mannerisms. Li suggested to Chelsea that I was past the point of experimentation and well-adjusted to my new persona. They thought that I should consider a full sex change. I was not quite ready for that and told them so. Eventually we compromised. I opted for a little hip and buttocks surgery to add a little more curve. The hormones had done a good job of softening my skin and changing my body hair texture. Together with shaving, depilatory creams and laser treatments, I was completely hairless below the waist. My own hair had fully grown out and I got it styled regularly. It was so nice to be able to wear permanent earrings. A very important element was having manicures, pedicures and having pretty nails all the time. Once I was healed from the lower body surgery I decided to have breast implants. This took me from a full A cup to a pretty C cup. My new breasts were about the same size as Chelsea's. Now we could share bras.

I began calling on more customers again. Our inside manager was doing a great job. He never mentioned anything regarding mine and Chelsea's marriage or relationship. I did not change my driver's license. The old days of intolerance were gone so I never worried about traffic stops or having to show my ID. I even backtracked to some of my original customers, identifying myself as Millie, Mel's sister. They asked about Mel and we told them that he was in ill health and stayed in the home office totally. Between Chelsea and me we were erasing the masculine presence from the business.

Li and Chelsea were very pleased with my new body. Li thought that I should have my penis removed. I insisted that it was the one true identity marker that kept me grounded to my mission. Chelsea often sucked my little clitty just to relate to our original commitment as man and wife. We both made jokes about gender identification and she alternated between calling me 'Hubby' and 'Wifey'. If we needed a project done in the house, she would ask me if we should get a handy man or call 'Old Mel' to come over. During oral sex, however, she never asked for 'Old Mel'. She loved Millie and expressed her appreciation frequently during her orgasms.

Chelsea kept me informed always about her male partners. She did have several men who she had sex with frequently. While she travelled, she got plenty of big cock. She did not need any emotional relationships and usually culled a man if he started getting clingy. Her basic requirement was a big cock. She was beginning to lean more to black men. We found that the stereotype was somewhat true. Also black men were much more independent and less likely to desire a stable relationship. Chelsea was so hot that she did not have to worry about potential candidates.

A new barrier was broken when we were confident enough to find men together who accepted me for what I was. In that sense the modern acceptance was having an impact. The experience with William while we were on vacation opened up our possibilities. I got to be present and participate in sex. Sometimes I even took off my panties in front of men. I was always prepared just in case that an adverse reaction might lead to some unpleasantness, but it never happened.

After hearing about our erotic experiences on St. Martin, Li was especially interested in accompanying us to the islands. We finally agreed that we would all three go together. We got a large suite with two bedrooms and the works. After talking over the possibilities, we decided that Jamaica might be the best destination. We booked a ten day visit to one of the popular adult resorts. We were willing for just about any experience, but obviously expected to attract well hung black island men. We learned that private tour guides were available to help us guide us to the safest places on the island.

After landing at the airport and taking a limo to our resort, we established contact with the concierge and arranged for a private guide a couple of days later. We were going to lounge, sun, drink and look for big black cock. It was ever plentiful. In addition many middle aged men accompanying their wives were hot to trot to pick up some tourists while their own wives were getting black cock elsewhere on the island. We had no interest in tiny cocked tourists when the island was full of gorgeous black men available.

We spent most of the first day sunbathing nude. The beach was a smorgasbord of middle aged couples and your urban professional types. Obviously Li attracted every set of eyes on the beach with her huge G cups plastering almost all of her upper torso. Chelsea and I had no need to worry either. We could have had our pick anytime of the day, but we chose to eat a light dinner and then dress slutty for the clubs.

We decided to all wear hold up stockings and stilettos. Li did not wear a bra under a lacy top and her huge areolas made a solid appearance between the lace patterns. Her nipples poked into the thin fabric. She wore a matching black mini dress. Chelsea wore a white skirt with no panties underneath and a half bra under a pink top. I wore a tight V neck sweater and enjoyed my new breasts without a bra either. I wore a tan skirt with a pink thong. My little pee pee was tucked safely inside my thong and was never in danger of showing up.

Inside the club it was wild card evening. Anyone and everyone looked great. Single men, single women, couples of every description were all around. After we got a table and ordered drinks, we decided to split up. You could go to the dance floor and be a partner with anyone who attracted your attention. I saw Chelsea go straight up to a group of black guys and white women dancing. She joined in and danced with the men and women. Li was a little more subdued. Her big breasts and nipples poking through her top soon attracted a group of guys wanting her to join their festivities. It took very little convincing for her to wander off with three studs. That was the last I saw of each of them until much later.

A tall island guy singled me out of the pack of dancers and offered to buy me a drink. We wandered over to the tables and ordered. He was Timmy and worked at one of the other resorts. He was out on his night off and it soon became evident that he did not want to waste any time courting. We barely finished our drinks when he whisked me to the dance floor and began a sexy mating dance. I had to make up my mind where this was going. By design, I did not have Chelsea or Li there to bail me out. This big black man wanted sex and I was pretty sure that if I was not the one, then the next girl would be. He caressed my new breasts and kissed me on the neck and ears. In turn, I felt his stiff cock under his loose shorts. He appeared not to have any underwear on judging by the lengthening of his stiff cock.

He held me by the hand and led me toward the door. It was put up time for me. He asked me what room I was in. I suppose it made sense. Being a local, it was easier to just use the tourist accommodations. I turned toward our suite hoping that one of the girls would be there. I did not know what might happen if he reached his big hand under my thong and touched my little flapping clitty.

When we entered our room, I immediately heard some moaning coming from Li's bedroom. Not only that, it seemed like she had managed to interest most of the guys back to our suite. At least they were over there in case I had a problem. There was no sign of Chelsea. I took Timmy by his hand and led him to the other bedroom which had two king sized beds. As soon as we walked through the door, he was all over me. He felt my ass and breasts and rubbed my crotch through my skirt. I slid his shorts down and helped him out of his loose shirt. His big black cock bobbed up and down with each heartbeat. Quickly to my knees, I licked the big head and then licked the length all over. Next I moved underneath him and held his walnut sized balls while I tongue bathed him. He was moaning and enjoying my oral talents. I leaned back and pushed my forehead up into his strong buttocks while I licked underneath his scrotum. I followed the skin ridge up to his musky smelling nether hole and plunged my tongue into his ass. I licked up his butt crack and started back down.

His legs were trembling and he was rocking a little unsteadily. I pushed him back on the bed and removed my top and skirt. All I had on was my tiny thong, stockings and stilettos. I made my way up to his muscular chest and kissed my way to his thick black lips. I thrust my tongue into his mouth hungrily. I nibbled on each ear lobe and kissed his neck, making my way back down his lean body. When I reached his cock again, I held it tightly in my hand. As I squeezed, his precum formed a big dollop at his cock slit. I licked my tongue and caught the top of the bulb. As I pulled my mouth back, his precum followed in a strand until it broke from the supply and fell against my breasts.

"God, Timmy, I want to suck you big black cock. It is so thick and beautiful."

He moaned and I took the head into my mouth. I bathed all around with my tongue and licked the underside and back down to his big balls. His aroma was sweet and musky. The taste was like an aphrodisiac to my senses. The taste and smell were driving me wild. I thought of Chelsea for a brief moment and hoped that she was having a black cock just as big as Timmy's. When I licked his asshole, I followed by sticking my middle finger up his ass and massaging the prostate. He was moaning more and more as I took charge. I held my finger in his butt and moved back to the tip of his cock. His orgasm hit like a sudden jab. Cum hit me in the back of the throat and almost gagged me. I swallowed what I could. The rest hit me in the face as I came up for air. I clamped back down on his spurting member and collected another big mouthful. His cum was thick and tasted like a combination of salt and metal.

I continued eating his cum. It was the most erotic feeling I had experienced. No longer was I enjoying the cock that was filling my wife's sweet pussy. I was taking this big cock for my own. When she stopped spurting he relaxed and I kept up thrusting his softening cock deep into my throat. As it softened, I was able to get my lips to his pubic bone and my tongue under his big black balls. And still I held him there. I wanted to drain every last drop of cum from him to keep him from trying to find my pussy. He rubbed my head and sighed in pleasure. I was going to make up for not having a vagina by giving him all of my oral talents.

I laid my head down on his softening cock and rested. The primal aroma was strong, but manly and very invigorating. I just loved the way fucking filled the air with heady aromas. He fingered my head as he recovered from his spectacular orgasm. In a few minutes, I started feeling his soft cock beginning to rise again. I lay between his legs and encased his hardening member between my breasts. I was so happy that we had decided to augment my bosom. This was the first time I had thought about fucking a cock with my new boobs. The moment of truth then happened.

"Girl," he said, "Pull them panties off and let me see that pretty pussy."

Now the moment of truth. "Oh, Timmy, I am sorry. It is not a good time. Let me keep this up. Your big cock feels so good between my breasts."

He rose up and rolled me over on my face. He was strong and I was fearful of what might happen. Moving behind me, he pulled my thong all the way off my legs. He caressed my ass and rubbed the seams in my stockings. I held my head down.

As he spread my legs, he saw what I had under my thong. I held my breath.

"Oh, yeah, missy, I see. Okay, well that's all right for the islands too. You gonna get Timmy's cock anyway. He spit on his hand and plunged one finger into my asshole. He rubbed the rubbery head of his big cock into my butt and pushed hard. My eyes went white. That monster cock was tearing my asshole apart. I screamed my best girl scream. He laughed.

"Timmy gonna give you some cock now, girl."

He pushed further and I felt like I was exploding. I just knew that he had ruptured my sphincter. He pulled back slightly and slowly pushed himself deeper into my bowels. At some point the pain subsided and an overwhelming sense of fullness replaced it. Then he started fucking me like the little bitch that I was now. He rammed his massive cock into me time and time again. I was now aroused and loving every thrust. I was taking all of this big man and giving myself totally to his lust. He fucked me hard and long. Having already cum a huge load, he now had some staying power. I rose up onto my knees.

"God, yes, fuck, fuck my pussy, Timmy. Make me a bitch for your cock. Oh, yes,yes, take my virgin ass. Fuck my ass lover. Yes. Oh, god, yes."

Timmy blasted spurt after spurt of his creamy load deep into my bowels and kept fucking me hard while he did so. One final thrust and he was finished. He stayed deep inside me and I sunk back onto the bed exhausted. As his cock softened this time, I felt it sliding out of my stretched asshole. He slipped completely out and I felt his cum oozing out of me. It was never my intention to go this far with a man. Now I had to face the fact that I had been fucked like a common slut. Now, was I gay?

I still felt like I was servicing this black cock as an extension of experiencing the pleasure with Chelsea. But Chelsea had no part of it. Well, I guess you could say that she and Li had suggested that we split up in the club. What other reason could there be? I know that they did not want me to stand in the corner all night, so it must have been their plan to see how little Millie could make out on her own. In that regard, I was still very much submissive to my girl lovers. I was amazed at how easy it was for them to lead me to this. Yes, I took charge with Timmy as I sucked him and breast fucked him, but in the end the alpha male had his way. He did not seem at all repulsed by finding only my ass opening when he took off my thong.

This was not love affair. Timmy left shortly after he finished ravishing my ass. I put my thong back on and lay quietly in the bed as my butthole throbbed. I had no idea what to do next. I just lay there in the afterglow. The girls had made me one of them. I had never been so happy.

I was thirsty and a little worried about Chelsea. I got up and went into the kitchen for some water and still heard Li hard at it with cries and moans as she was fucked repeatedly by her new admirers. Just about that time Chelsea opened the door accompanied by two big black island men. She looked at me in my thong and smiled an approving smile. The two guys with her brightened up when they saw me in this state of undress.

In short order, Chelsea led the way to the bedroom. The men were dressed in what I assumed was the island dress code for big black men. They both had on loose baggy shorts that showed their long thick cock bulges and barely there loose undershirts. As they entered the bedroom, Chelsea indicated that I should follow. She had barely cleared the door when she shed her skirt and top leaving just her stockings, stilettos and half bra on. She dropped to the floor and removed the shorts of one man and told me to take the other one.

Like sisters, we exposed the big black cocks and started taking them down our throats. I tried to get the big cock all the way down, but to no avail. I would need some serious training to be able to deep throat such big cocks. I made up for it by licking the spear from end to end. I then moved to the balls and finally under his scrotum. I had already seen what an impact my tongue had on a man's nether regions.

The men were hard and long. Chelsea moved her guy to the bed and had him lay on his back while she mounted him cowgirl style. She lowered herself gently down onto his huge cock. As she moaned she bent forward exposing her beautiful ass and butthole.

"Millie, help him into my butt. I want all the black cock I can get at once. She was hot and horny. I had never seen her quite like this, begging for a black cock up her ass. I took the big man by the cock and led him to her back hole. As he kneeled on the bed, I rubbed his cock head into her wet dripping pussy. His cock met the other man's and I dipped it in lubricating it with the fuck juice already flowing. I then lined pretty rosebud that was her asshole. He thrust forward and a little and back again. He would need to move firmly and slowly into her virgin ass. The second time, I held his cock straight and guided the head into her ass. As the plum sized head made penetration, Chelsea screamed in pain. He began moving deeper into her rectum, his rhythm matching the thrusts of the other guy into her pussy.

Chelsea was moaning and screaming. The sensation was overwhelming I now knew first hand. Just as I had experienced, her screams turned more to moans and her pain turned into pleasure. As the two studs pounded into her cavities, she was wracked with orgasms and convulsions. She came nonstop. Almost together the black cocks erupted as the guys tensed up in pounding orgasms. They clenched and thrust, going ever deeper into my spit roasted wife.

She was crying and shrieking at the same time. As the two men softened and withdrew, they moved away from her. She lay there with cum running out of both holes. I got down on her pussy and licked all the cum that was running out of her. The aroma hit my nostrils like an ammonia capsule. It went straight to my brain. I was the ultimate servant.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers
12