Object of the Teacher's Attentions

Story Info
The decent into Missus O's detentions.
13.1k words
4.2
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1970's twelfth grade English. Missus O'Callahan. A statuesque redhead with a beguiling Irish lilt to her voice. I had no idea if she was really attractive but at the time I was captivated, enthralled. It didn't hurt that she wore miniskirts and sat on her desk in front of me giving me many glimpses of her colorful panty collection. These views of her exotic panties would lead to furious masturbation sessions when I got home.

Miniskirts were everywhere and glimpses of the girls and even a teachers panties was common, especially if you put a little effort into it. I seemed to put in more than most. It had gone from a passion to an obsession and Miss O was a regular feast for my eyes and imagination. Unlike the usual pedestrian panties that the girls my age wore the view up Misses O's skirts was always something spectacular. She often didn't wear pantyhose which gave to better viewing of her panty selections and on occasion she would even wore nylons with a garter or girdle.

Another boy, a bully, noticed that I was often distracted in English and soon figured out why. He was big for his age while I definitely wasn't. He started teasing me and I tried to ignore him but he was relentless. Finally in frustration I lashed out at him and he responded violently. Luckily for me a teacher broke up the fight before he could inflict too much damage but we were both marched off to Mr Wagner's the vice principal's office. The large unhappy man then delivered ten of his best with the school's strop across the palms of our hands.

The bully took his and though he looked like he was going to cry, he didn't. I had never been strapped before and I was bawling after the first strike. After the second I pulled away only to be told that if I did again the punishment would start over. It really really hurt and it didn't help that I could see my tormentor smiling out of the corner of my eye. I knew he couldn't wait to tell everyone what a cry baby I was. And he did. Soon I was the object of nearly everyone's taunts and ridicule. Even the girls wouldn't leave me alone. Finally when it was too much I again lashed out at another student. It was in Miss O's class and her voice shrilled as she berated me for my behavior. Taking me roughly by the arm she marched me out of the classroom heading for the school's offices.

I broke down in terror before we got ten paces down the hallway. My distress was so apparent that Misses O looked at me astonished. I pleaded with her through tears not to take me to the office to face Mr Wagner. Babbling almost incoherently I promised to be good, I promised to behave, I promised anything. While I wept Misses O loomed over me seeming far from impressed until eventually disgusted with it all she relented and gave me a week of detention instead of a visit to the vice principal.

Overcome with relief I enthusiastically agreed, pledging that I would not let her down. Unimpressed Misses O told me to stay in the hallway until the end of the class to compose myself and left me there sniffling. I watched Misses O walk away with her nylon covered legs disappearing beneath the hem of her short skirt. The slit at the back of her skirt parted with every step giving me fleeting glimpses of the tops of her nylons and just maybe a glimpse of her colorful panty. I sniffed back a tear and chewed on my lower lip secretly thrilled that I had a week's detention with Misses O.

The other kids remained relentless making the rest of my school day a nightmare but at least I had my detention with Misses O to look forward to. As soon as last bell sounded I sped through the hallways to get to her classroom. When I entered she was doing paperwork and ignored my presence. I stood there respectfully silent until she finally looked up at me and I shivered with anticipation. Misses O just stared at me seeming to be silently gauging my worth, perhaps enjoying the hold her power as a teacher had over me.

As if in a dream Misses O finally murmured, "Sit there," while pointing purposefully at the desk in front of her. "Books on the floor," she intoned deliberately. "Hands on the desk, eyes straight ahead," Misses O directed me, "back straight David and no fidgeting." Her use of my proper name sent another tingling shiver through my body. I felt my nostrils flare as I drew a ragged breath trying not to stare at her while acutely aware of the erection growing in my jeans.

I could feel Misses O's gaze on me but didn't dare meet it. After a while I heard papers being shuffled and realized that she had returned to her work again ignoring me. Dutifully I kept my hands on the desk, eyes forward and back straight and did not fidget. After what seemed like an eternity Misses O rose and moving into my sight of view began writing on the chalkboard. Her body seemed to move with more animation than usual as she scrawled out a list on the board. It was disturbingly hypnotic all the more so because when she had stood up Misses O hadn't adjusted her skirt appropriately and as I watched captivated the slit at the back open and closed exposing tantalizing views of her purple lace panty. My erection was becoming painfully hard.

I stared transfixed until Misses O abruptly turned startling me. I gaped into her bemused twinkling eyes terrified that she knew exactly what I had been staring at and worse knew what I was thinking about while staring at her panties. Misses O's amusement faded as she announced, "David, you will complete each assignment I have listed here and present that assignment to me each day of your week of detention." Misses O stood aside so that I could read her list and her amusement returned as she watched the realization of how much work she was giving me dawned on me.

"Any questions David," Misses O inquired obviously amused. When I couldn't find the words to answer she snorted her disdain before informing me derisively, "Hadn't you better write this down David?"

I frantically scrambled for my books on the floor so I could comply. While I wrote down her list Misses O moved a wooden straight back chair in front of my desk. When I had finished I managed to look up at Misses O expectantly and was unnerved to see the implacable glare she was casting upon me while tapping a wooden pointer into the palm of her hand. "Stand," she announced abruptly while drawing a deep chest heaving breath that stretched the thin material of her blouse over the lacy brassiere beneath. I tried not to stare at her nipples as she watched on unimpressed at my fumbling attempt to comply and hide my erection from her probing eyes.

Misses O made me stand before her until it suited her to curtly demand, "Come here," indicating the place before the chair with her pointer then snarling, "kneel on the chair David."

Startled by her tone I quickly complied without thinking of the implications of what I was going on. "Hands on the back of chair David," Misses O requested haughtily. Uncertainly I gripped the back of the chair becoming so nervous that my body shook with apprehension. Coolly Missus O murmured, "Palms up David." Hesitantly I complied, fearful of what Missus O was getting to.

As I knelt there on the hard wooden seat Misses O laid her pointer over my upturned palms. I swallowed hard dreading the possibility that Misses O would use her pointer like the vice principal had used his strop. My body trembled as I fought to hold my position for her while Misses O casually strolled around humming quietly to herself. I shivered when she lent into me from behind. I could feel the heat of her breast and the lace of her brassiere as she pressed into my shoulder. Breathing into my neck she murmured quietly into my ear, "Each assignment done to my satisfaction David."

Misses O's hot breath on my neck caused my body to shudder as she continued to lay down the terms of my detention to me, "If I deem your efforts to be inadequate David you will suffer a punishment." Drawing a deep shuddering breath I tried not to contemplate what Misses O could mean by 'a punishment'.

Unrelenting Misses O continued, her murmured words and hot breath overwhelming my senses, "I will allow you to choose your punishment David." Misses O allowed me a moment to tremble before hissing maliciously in my ear, "Do you understand David?" When I could only muster a whimper in response Misses O continued, "You will learn to understand David." Abruptly she pulled away leaving me panting for breath, my body trembled uncontrollably and a painful erection strained against the crotch of my jeans.

While I held my position on the chair as best I could Misses O retrieved her pointer and flicked so that it whistled through the air menacingly while she stated matter-of-factly, "you will have two choices to start with David." I couldn't help flinching when she dramatically flicked her pointer towards my upturned palms only to arrest the motion in time for it to merely tap against my finger tips. I chewed on my lip to stop myself from crying out with fright and anticipated pain. Tapping her pointer repeatedly across my palms and fingers Misses O smiled her eyes twinkling malevolently, "Your choice will be between your hands David or your buttocks."

As she drawled out 'buttocks' Misses O raised her pointer and as it swished through the air behind me I was expecting another dramatic show only to be utterly shocked when the pointer painfully lashed my buttocks. I lurched forward on the chair howling my surprise nearly falling off. Tears filled my eyes as I tried to regain my balance and not outwardly cry.

Misses O rested her pointer on my buttocks as she again lent forward pressing her breasts into my body while breathing in my ear, "Oh I'm sorry David but I wanted that to be a reasonable representation of what you can expect if you choose your buttocks over your hands." With that Misses O stepped back abruptly and I cringed as her pointer again swished through the air to crack searingly across my upturned palms. My fingers clenched tightly into fists as the white hot pain radiated out through my body. Biting my lip and squeezing my eyes as tightly as possible against the agony of the lash I whimpered silently.

Misses O was back whispering in my ear, "As you can feel David across the palms is very painful and I now see that my earlier demonstration on your buttocks just isn't sufficient to give you proper context for when you will have to make your choice."

As she prattled on I tried to regain my composure only noticing too late that Misses O had deftly opened my pants and was pulling them and my underwear down enough at the back to expose my buttocks. As the realization of her intentions dawned on me Misses O's pointer was already swishing through the air to lash my exposed buttocks. I lurched forward shrieking with pain tumbling awkwardly off the chair.

Missus O let me writhe in agony at her feet as I clutched my stinging ass cheeks with my still burning hands. Eventually Missus O drawled unsympathetically, "Oh do get up David and assume your position on the chair so I can finish." Slowly, hesitantly I rose from the floor. With a sense of shame I tried to pull up my pants but stopped when Missus O cleared her throat threateningly. I looked pleadingly towards her only to be crushed by the implacable harsh glare of her eyes. Meekly I crawled back onto the hard chair to assume my position partially relieved that at least my shameful erection was gone.

Missus O tapped me here and there with her pointer until she had me arranged properly. Wedging her pointer into the crack of my ass she commanded, "Squeeze." Automatically I did my stinging butt cheeks holding the nasty pointer in place. Eying me closely Missus O smirked before returning to her desk and paperwork.

While I knelt there trying to figure out how this had happened to me Missus O hummed away seemingly oblivious. When the door to the classroom opened abruptly I let out a startled gasp frozen to my spot on the chair. Filling the doorway was the school custodian Mr Jones. He was a large man dressed in laborers greens and I stared at him in horror. He appeared to be completely nonplussed by the sight of a student kneeling on a chair with their buttocks exposed while their teacher sat at her desk marking papers.

His voice seemed to boom as he asked with deference, "Would you like me to come back later Missus O'Callahan?"

Beaming Missus O responded gaily, "Oh no Mr Jones please continue." The large man nodded his head in acknowledgement entering the room pulling a trolley behind him. Hanging my head in shame I didn't dare look in his direction as he performed his menial tasks. He worked around both Missus O and myself nonchalantly as if nothing was amiss until he was sweeping around my chair. He stopped, I could feel his eyes upon me and I could smell the rawness of his body odor.

My body started to tremble uncontrollably again and I was startled when his voice boomed, "You need any help here Missus O'Callahan?"

There was an extended pause where my mind went blank with fear as we waited for Missus O's response. Relief flooded through me when she casually announced, "Oh not today Mr Jones." I sucked in deep breathes to calm myself only to I freeze once more when Missus O continued pleasantly with, "But I may very well require your assistance in the future." The large man grunted something incomprehensible and was soon gone.

With out rising Missus O hissed, "Get out," at me. Uncertain I cast a despairing look at her. Her cold glare cowed me before with a arch of her eyebrow she murmured darkly, "Best hurry David before I call Mr Jones back."

I scrambled off the chair to comply sending the pointer clattering to the floor. I am sure it must have been comical to watch as I fumbled about trying picking it up while also trying to hold my pants from dropping to the floor. After retrieving the pointer I didn't know what to do with and in a fluster dropped it on the chair then hurriedly got my pants done up, grabbed my books and scurried from the room.

When I looked back Missus O had returned to her paperwork as if nothing had occurred and I had never been there. I rushed into the hall so intent on getting away that it wasn't until I was nearly home that I began to register the pain emanating from hands and buttocks. Stopping I looked over my shoulder and shivered over the thought of what a painful experience Missus O's detentions were possibly going be. And I had an erection again. That night my masturbation fantasies took a dark and disturbing turn towards humiliation and pain.

Day two of my detention.

That I was keen, almost eager, to attend my detention was slightly confusing for me because though I was excited to be the focus of Missus O's attentions I was also very fearful of her use of her pointer. When I entered her classroom she was busily marking papers and while barely acknowledging my presence indicated my desk with a flick of her hand. Dutifully I took my seat, sitting straight backed, books under the desk and my hands on the desk in front of me. At the front of the classroom stood the straight backed wooden chair with Missus O's pointer resting on it. I swallowed down a mixture of excitement and fear.

Though I was ostensibly staring straight ahead I scrutinized Missus O out of the corner of my eyes. She had an allure that I was unable to comprehend. Though my hands had still ached when I got home the previous afternoon I had stroked myself to a mind numbing orgasm, possibly the most intense one of my young life. For reasons I couldn't explain the sight of the two red lines criss-crossing my buttocks and the memory of how they got there returned my cock to an erect state allowing me to climax again. I would probably have gone a third round if my mothers call for dinner hadn't disturbed me.

Now I sat there before Missus O fantasizing about what she was wearing beneath her clothes, what punishment she was going to mete out today and willing my cock not to harden noticeably. I was jolted out of my perverse reverie by a curt demand of, "Assignment David." When I could focus I saw that Missus O was holding out her hand but not looking at me. Tentatively I retrieved my assignment, rose and placed it carefully in Missus O's hand. When she didn't even look at me I stood there feeling foolish before returning to my seat confused.

After a cursory look at my work Missus O dumped the paper into her trash can. Instinctively I let out a small gasp of dismay but quickly stifled myself when Missus O cast a cold and uncompromising glare on me. She didn't say a word but there was no doubt in her demeanor that she was not in the mood to humor me. I swallowed hard, bowed my head and looked away. Missus O's snort of derision made me flush red shamefully and sink lower into my seat worrying about what Missus O wanted from me.

I sat in silence listening to the shuffling of papers, the occasional muttered comment and scratch of Missus O's pen as she continued on with her marking oblivious to my presence. After about a half hour my butt ached and I started to fidget. It wasn't much but almost immediately Missus O stopped her marking. In the dead silence I dared to look in her direction and felt myself shrink beneath the harsh contemptuous glare in Missus O's eyes. Missus O held my gaze until I meekly looked away. After a moment the noises of her paper marking restarted and a shiver of relief trembled through me.

I remained seated perfectly still even when Mr Jones the custodian entered the room. Missus O and he exchanged pleasantries while I was totally ignored. Mr Jones performed his custodial duties before exchanging further banal pleasantries with Missus O and departed. I sat there trying not to move.

Despite the discomfort of the hard desk seat and the aching of my butt I slipped into an uncomfortable trance like daze. It took a moment for me to realize what was happening when Missus O abruptly stood and gathering up her things dismissed me with a curt, "Very well David, you can go." Somewhat dumbfounded I rose but couldn't quite figure out where I should go. Exasperated Missus O snapped, "Go home David. I will see you back here again tomorrow." Dismissed I headed for the door, as I was leaving I looked back at Missus O and was surprised to see her watching me with a devious smirk on her face.

Confused I scurried home to try and turn my recent detention experience into an erection and orgasm. I managed to get myself excited and I brought myself to climax but was sorely disappointed with the result after the pleasure the day before. When I thought of my earlier detention, my humiliation at Missus O's hands and painful shock of her punishments my cock surged. Mesmerized by the sight of it I slowly stroked myself to an orgasm that eclipsed yesterdays in intensity and the resulting pleasure. Spent I was almost too sexually exhausted to deal with my cock when it swelled to an erection again. Fantasizing about Missus O and my next detention I rubbed my cock raw again and again, and again.

Day three of my detention.

Sheepishly I crept into Missus O's classroom certain that she would somehow know of my after detention activities as my masturbation sensitive cock was stirring in my jeans reminded me of my perversion. Missus O ignored me as she had the day before. Perplexed by my sense of disappointment I slipped quietly into my desk. Without looking at me Missus O snapped her fingers then holding out her hand obviously demanding my detention assignment.

Fumbling and uncertain I abjectly complied. Missus O didn't even bother looking at my assignment before unceremoniously dumping into her trash can. Before I could react and still not looking at me Missus O spoke, her voice lacked any emotion as she intoned, "On the chair David."

My eyes widened as a surge of excitement rushed through me. Breathing hard to maintain my composure I dutifully mounted the chair making certain that I assumed the position that had been dictated to me previously. Missus O let me kneel on the chair long enough for me to become uncertain as to what her intentions would be. Though tempted to look and see what she was doing I managed to control my curiosity not daring to peek.