Object of the Teacher's Attentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I heard her chair scrape across the floor then the click of her heals as she paced around me. Coming up behind me Missus O lent into me whispering dramatically in my ear, "Don't move David." My body went weak as her whispered command rippled through me. While I processed her words Missus looped a wide red ribbon over my head covering my eyes tying it tightly behind my head. When I instinctively started Missus O's murmured, "David." Taking a trembling breath I calmed myself allowing her to finish tying her knot.

The ribbon didn't totally block out the light and I could sort of make out Missus O's shape as she used more ribbon to tie my wrists to the chair. As she tied off my right wrist I tested the left one earning another murmured, "David." While I concentrated on breathing and the growing erection in my pants Missus O opened them. I marveled that she either didn't realize I had an erection or choose to ignore it as she pulled my pants down at the back to expose my buttocks again.

Missus O then placed her wooden pointer in the palms of my upturned hands murmuring quietly, "Do not drop this David." With my wrists were securely tied off to the chair I dutifully gripped her pointer like good boy. Missus O checked her knots before pulling my hips back making my bottom stick out more. I couldn't help flinching and then moaning as Missus O drew her finger nails over my exposed butt cheeks. I could almost feel her smile and moaned louder as she lightly traced my lips with the fingers on her other hand.

The blind fold seemed to make my skin hyper sensitive to Missus O's fingers and her nails gently raking over the bared flesh of my protruding buttocks. My body trembled and shook as her fingers played over me. When Missus O pressed a finger against my lips and breathed against my neck, "Suck on it." I moaned louder before sucking the tip of her fore finger into my mouth. "That's a good boy David," Missus O sighed breathlessly in my ear, "Suck harder." And I did. Missus O began pulling her finger back to my lips before allowing me to suck back into my mouth. Soon her finger was slick with my spit and she added another. As I sucked both fingers in Missus pressed down forcing them in deeper, then pulled back before forcing them in again moaning, "Suck David."

While Missus O's fingers slipped in and out of my mouth her other hand continued to stroke my bare buttocks and with each pass of her nails she pressed harder into the creamy flesh. "Suck David," Missus O encouraged me, purring, "be my good boy." While I sucked enthusiastically on her fingers Missus O's other hand stopped stroking and her nails began to dig into my bare buttocks. At first it was just a distraction but soon began to hurt and when the pain increased sharply I cried out around the fingers Missus O had filling my mouth.

Missus O's finger nails were digging deeply into my butt cheek when fingers disappeared from my mouth. I tossed my head back wanting to cry out from the pain when something soft and rubbery was pressed against my lips. My first instinct was to pull away but as if sensing my move Missus O murmured quietly but authoritatively, "Suck on it David." I hesitated for a moment then sucked the rubber thing into my mouth. As I did Missus O's finger nails released my buttocks ending the pain they were inflicting on my butt cheek. I could feel the marks her nails had left behind as I sucked to keep the bulbous rubber object between my lips.

While I sucked Missus O's saliva wet fingers slid over my bare butt. It was a weird sensation and I would have been more concerned about them if I hadn't at that moment noticed that from beneath the ribbon covering my eyes I could make out what seemed like Missus O's hand slipping beneath the hem of her skirt. I stopped sucking as I tried to make out more while being vaguely aware that Missus O's other fingers has slipped between my butt cheeks and were gently stroking me there.

I was nearly panting as I watched transfixed while Missus O's hand rotated around under her skirt seeming to press against herself again and again. Not even aware of it I was sucking on the rubber thing in my mouth again. Though I felt Missus O's saliva slick fingers playing over my anus I was too fascinated by her intriguing activity to care. Missus O gasped audibly and her body pressed heavily into mine. While she lent against me Missus O's fingers began to pulse against my anus. Just as I was starting to worry about what she was doing her other hand emerged from beneath her skirt and she used it to start tracing my lips bulging around the rubber thing I was sucking on. Her fingers were moist and the smell from them was intoxicating.

"Yes David," she whispered, "suck like a good boy." Thrilled by her encouragement I did as she demanded while she traced my nostrils with musky scented fingers. While Missus O distracted me with her one hand the fingers on her other continued to gently probe my anus. With my senses overwhelmed with the scent of her I moaned over the rubber thing when Missus O's finger popped inside me. A shiver of rippled through my body as I gave myself up to this woman.

I didn't know what she had done when I felt the hot wetness dribble between my butt cheeks to slither down to Missus O's fingers caressing my anus. She had drooled her spittle into to my butt crack to help lubricate her assault on my ass. I couldn't have cared less, the scent of her on my lips with the sensation of her finger slowly pumping in and out of my anus caused my erection to press painfully into my constricting clothes. All I could think of was how wonderful it would be if i could get a hand free to touch myself or even better, if Missus O touched my erection for me.

Enthralled I sucked harder trying to hold the rubber thing in my mouth when Missus O's fingers attempted to pull it out. Chuckling Missus O teased, "Oooh David so eager." Then pulling the bulbous rubber thing from my mouth. I gasped as at the same time Missus O thrust the finger of her other hand deep into my ass. Startled by the sensation of being penetrated I pressed my head against the back of the chair pushing my bottom out to meet her finger. Then there were two. While I moaned Missus O worked her fingers in and out of my ass.

Missus O's fingers vanished from my anus only to be promptly replaced by slick rubber thing that had been in my mouth. I moaned louder as Missus O pressed the thing against my anus until her scented fingers found my mouth and she forced them in silencing me. Immediately I started sucking hungrily on Missus O's fingers tasting her scent on them. My back arched and a shiver of excitement wracked my body as the bulbous head of the rubber thing slipped into my ass. I moaned loudly over Missus O's fingers and my body twitched and jerked as my erection exploded cum into my pants.

While my body convulsed with orgasmic spasms Missus O alternated between pumping her fingers against the rubber thing in my butt and delivering sharp stinging barehanded smacks to my butt cheeks all the while cajoling me with, "Do you like that David? Hmm." But Missus O kept her other fingers deep in my mouth obviously not wanting or needing an answer.

"Do you like that?" Smack. "Huh little boy, do you like that?" Smack.

When I was whining with distress over her fingers Missus O whispered in my ear, "You're going to be a good little boy aren't you David?" Smack. "You're going to be a good little boy for me aren't you David?" Missus O purred snuggling her nose into my neck while her hand slipped deep into the back of my jeans and her fingers enclosed around my cum slick balls.

When she squeezed my balls playfully I whimpered so she squeezed them again harder digging her nails in threateningly. Squealing more with fear than pain I was relieved when she let go pulling her hand free and smacked my bare cheek again. Without warning her one hand left my mouth and the other one quickly substituted it. The taste was noticeably different and it took me a moment to realize that I was sucking my own cum off of Missus O's fingers. When I stopped Missus O pressed her fingers into my mouth until I gagged and only relented when I started sucking again.

Missus O purred, "That's it my good little boy suck my fingers." While I did I realized that Missus O's other hand was beneath the hem of her skirt again. "Enjoy the taste David," she encouraged me before chuckling meanly, "you're going to be tasting it a lot from now on." I mewed pathetically around the fingers in my mouth not really sure what she meant but thinking that I wasn't all too sure that I would enjoy it. Missus O groaned loudly beside before collapsing against my body again.

With a long shuddering breath Missus O rose off me pulling her fingers from my mouth. All business she released the ribbons binding my wrists to the chair and pulled off my blindfold. With a playful slap to my butt cheek Missus O told me, "Pull yourself together David. You can leave."

With my dismissal Missus O went to her desk and started ignoring me again. Dumbfounded I somehow managed to pull my pants back up and gather my books. Casting an inquiring look at Missus O that wasn't returned I headed for the door only to freeze when Missus O's voice called out, "Oh David," when I turned Missus O was beaming at me thoroughly amused. Chuckling she was pointing at the crotch of my jeans laughing, "You may wish to do something about that before you head home."

To my horror the massive orgasm that I had experienced had left a large wet spot at the front of my jeans. Flushing red with humiliation I went to flee Missus O's classroom only to pile directly into Mr Jones the custodian. Pushing me away the large man sent me sprawling across the floor.

My books lay scattered about me as Mr Jones loomed over me inquiring quietly, "Is there a problem here Missus O'Callahan?"

To the sounds of Missus O's humiliating laughter echoing about the room and beneath the look of distaste on the large mans face I shook my head frantically no. Mr Jones seemed threateningly large as Missus O chuckled, "Oh no Mr Jones, the boy was just leaving."

Standing over Mr Jones pointed at the wet spot spreading across the front of my jeans snorting with disgust, "The boy seems to have a problem there." I was horrified that he had noticed my humiliating spot then dismayed when both he and Missus O burst into uncontrolled laughter.

When I could finally scramble to my feet I fled the room with their laughter ringing in my ears. Using my books to cover the 'spot' I rushed home praying that no one would see me. As I rushed along I became aware that the rubber thing was still in my ass. Stopping I worried about what to do about it but couldn't think of anything so trying to ignore its presence in my butt I scurried the rest of the way home. When I got there I snuck in and up to my room to strip off my pants and underwear. My underwear was soaked from my orgasm and as I stood there naked from the waist down I felt my anus clinch around the rubber thing while surprisingly aware that my cock was engorging.

I spent the rest of the afternoon masturbating uncontrollably until it hurt to touch my cock. I was amazed that every time I ejaculated my anus would pulse around the rubber thing in time to each jet of cum spraying from my cock. Afterwards as I recovered my anus would continue clenching and unclenching the rubber thing invading it arousing me once more. Eventually I managed to remove it groaning as my body convulsed with sensations I didn't understand. The experience left me breathless and stunned.

Day four of my detention

The next morning I awoke with a start from a feverish dream. Before I could recall it the dream slipped away leaving me disorientated and trembling. Closing my eyes I tried to bring the dream back but failed. As the effects of the dream faded I noticed that my cock was painfully erect and tender to the touch. Sighing with frustration I rolled onto my side and felt my anus clinch numbly. Oh god I moaned into my pillow pondering how I could face another day when my mothers voice compelled me to get up and get on with it.

I spent the day in something of a stupor. As the day progressed even my usual protagonists eventually relented and mostly just left me alone. I sat through Missus O's English class like a zombie only taking notice of what was going on when she reminded me sternly that I had a detention with her after school. Dumbly I acknowledged her before shuffling away.

Filled with trepidation I returned to Missus O's classroom for my fourth detention. It took all my will power to force myself through the door and into her presence. Missus O was standing in front of the hard wooden chair as I entered looking stern and implacable. Tersely she informed me, "On the chair David." I hesitated torn between complying and fleeing. When Missus O cajoled me in a quiet calm tone, "Now David." My will broke and I complied.

Once I had assumed the kneeling position Missus O required of me she deftly bound my wrists to the chair with her ribbons before slipping another ribbon over my eyes. Bound and with eyes covered I lost control and started to simper into tears. Ignoring my emotional outburst Missus O quickly opened my jeans pulling them down with my underwear. I gasped in shock as this time she not only exposed my buttocks but genitals too.

I distinctly heard Missus O humming as she promptly proceeded with exploring my exposed flesh with her finger nails. Her touch was light but insistent and when she grazed her nails over my engorging cock I groaned loudly and arched my back as a spasm wracked my body. Missus O purred in my ear as she continued to gently stroke my raw cock drawing more spasms from me. I was gasping for breath as my sore now erect cock was played with.

Missus O slipped away from my ear and I was aware of her sinking to the floor. Slowly but surely Missus O's fingers enveloped my raw raging cock and began to stroke me. Each pump of her hand flooded my senses with electric sensations of lust combined with the stinging pain of tortured flesh. When Missus O's lips closed over the tip of my erection I exploded. Fireworks of light flashed across my blindfolded eyes as my body shook and shuddered as I screamed soundlessly from the intense pleasure and pain of the experience.

By the time I regained some of my senses I was aware that Missus O was kissing me. Passionately kissing me. Her hands held my head and her tongue was swirling wetly about in my mouth. After kissing for what seemed like forever Missus O pulled away. While I swooned Missus O started tracing my lips with another rubber object. My lips and mouth were coated with a slick filmy coating that lubricated the rubber thing as she caressed my lips with it. Relentlessly Missus O then began to press her rubber thing into my mouth and I willing parted my lips to accept it, sucking it into my mouth for her. It was different from yesterdays, still bulbous but fatter, bigger.

While I sucked on it I heard Missus O intone, "Count for me David." With the large bulbous rubber thing firmly between my lips I heard the whistling swish before the stinging impact of Missus O's pointer biting into my bared buttocks. Though I screamed the rubber thing worked perfectly as a muffling gag and Missus O stroked my buttocks again with her wooden pointer calling out amused, "Are you counting David?" Before lashing my butt cheeks mercilessly with ten vicious strokes. I screamed again and again sobbing from the searing pain

When she had finally stopped I heard her chuckle, "That should distract him for a while." And while I wondered why I heard a grunt, a very manly grunt. Though I couldn't stop simpering because of the white hot welts crisscrossing my buttocks I felt a deep sense of shame washing over my body knowing that another person knew of and had probably witnessed my debasement. I wasn't sure because of the blindfold but I suspected that Mr Jones the custodian was that person.

I heard Missus O chuckle playfully as I could vaguely make out two shapes that were soon one. While I sucked forlornly on Missus O's rubber thing I listened to the two of them moan and groan their passion. While I sucked desk legs scraped and chairs crashed over while the noise of their passion increased. I could feel my cock responding to the action I could barely see and the sounds I couldn't completely understand. The shapes seemed to crash over a desk and though I had no way to be sure it was followed by an extended bout of grunting before the man growled loudly and Missus O keened in response. Then silence.

Abruptly one shape rose and there was a flurry of activity followed by the loud slap of a bare hand on bare flesh and a female squeal of pain or delight or maybe both. A shape suddenly loomed over me and I quaked with fear. I knew by the size and the hoarse breathing that it was the man and probably Mr Jones. Terrified I sucked on the rubber thing for comfort until he yanked it from my mouth. With no warning the man dug rough fingers into my welted butt cheek pulling on it harshly to expose my anus. Unceremoniously he pressed Missus O's slick rubber thing against my anus while I moaned from the shock and discomfort. When I instinctively clenched my butt pulling away the man landed a harsh hard open handed smack to my bare butt cheek.

The smack was so unexpected and so painful on my already well welted butt cheek that it took my breath away. While I moaned with agony he landed another smack on my other cheek that made me choke on my pain before sobbing uncontrollably. When his nails dug into my butt cheek again I whimpered allowing him to spread me wide. With determined force the man pressed the rubber thing against my anus until he forced it in. The sensation of being impaled stopped my sobbing as my body convulsed and shook with spasms. The rubber thing felt so large and my anus felt so full that I barely noticed when the man delivered two more loud smacks to my butt cheeks.

While my anus clenched and spasmed around the rubber thing I moaned my distress until I realized that the man was rubbing something fleshy over my lips that was slick with goo. When I tried to pull away he gripped my hair firmly with one hand and used his other to brush his slick flesh against my lips. I knew it was his cock but I didn't want to know it was his cock. And even though it tasted vaguely like Missus O's fingers I certainly didn't want it in my mouth. He had other plans.

He stopped rubbing himself against my lips long enough to deliver a painful slap. Holding my head by the hair he shook my head snarling, "Open your mouth boy." with a whimpering sob I complied and when I felt his gooey flesh brush against my lips I choked back another sob of utter shame sucking his flesh into my mouth. The man groaned above me pushing his hips forward offering me more of his goo slick flesh. I sucked the mans soft flesh into my mouth smelling his sex, tasting him and Missus O.

The mans firm grip on my hair held me still while he started to rock his hips back and forth pulling his flesh in and out of my mouth. As I grew used to the rhythm I would suck harder when he rocked forward while puckering my lips when he pulled away. It wasn't long before I felt his flesh swell and harden. The man kept up his slow methodical rhythm until his flesh seemed massive between my lips and pressed into my throat when he rocked his body forward. Then suddenly it was gone. With a grunt of disgust the man announced loudly, "Won't be wasting this on you boy."

His hand was gone from my hair and the man had turned on Missus O again. I heard him growl, "Over the desk bitch." Followed by loud scraping and what may have been ripping clothes. The man snarled, "Spread your cheeks for me you fucking whore." There was a feminine whimper in response followed by a loud fleshy smack and the man snarling, "Shut the fuck up and take it." There were several more loud smacks and a quiet female mewing.