All Comments on 'Obsessed with Mom Ch. 03'

by arodz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice

I have followed the other two and feel there should be more waiting for number 4 excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please Tell Me This Ins't Over

It was a long wait between stories, but it was worth it. God, this was so hot. But PLEASE tell me it's not over yet. I've got to read more of this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Good story, I'll watch for the rest of it.

He really needs to convince her that he loves her and wants to be with her for the rest of her life. One way to do that is to knock her up. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Every two years...

This was better than the last two installments but the son is still a selfish brat. He should thank his lucky stars he got to bang his mom & let her be since he's been the cause of all her pain & suffering. He doesn't love her. Like the title says, he's obsessed with her & nothing more. And now that he's had sex with her he's convinced that he's in love with her & now he's determined to have her OR ELSE! So stay tuned in 2011 for Chapter 4 when the son probably threatens to kill his supposed sweetheart if she dares to move on & find someone else but him. If this son were a real character, I'd find the hooker & get her to spill the beans to the mom & then when she gets back with daddy, have the old man beat the ever loving shit out of this kid. This story sucks even as a fantasy. I give this one a 50 because you actually had sex in it & even some sensuality. It would've gotten a 75 but you had to throw in the bit where the son is now all pissed off that his mom only wants their affair to be a one night fling. BOO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awful

To be honest when he broke his own parents up I got really pissed. I thought that he no way in fuck loved her cause he wouldn't make her go through that. Then when he said he beat up his dad I thought it was really unrealistic. In real life if he could actually beat up his dad, his dad would've fucking killed him. Plus if gitls were always hitting on his dad some ugly ass hooker couldn't have seduced him.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Granted this is only a story, the deep psychological obsession of the son makes this a true erotic horror story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous