Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to freshen your coffee?" Peggy asked Ann solicitously. Ann put her hand over her nearly full cup.

"No...thanks, but this is plenty for me," Ann replied. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Do you want to go first, Kyle?" she asked. "You went first with Paul," she added. Peggy looked at me, then back at Ann. Suspicion began to wrinkle her forehead.

"What's this all about?" she asked warily. "Kyle, what did youdo?" she asked. The assumption and the accusation were plain to hear in her voice. Kyle shook his head at Ann's suggestion and faced Peggy directly.

"I...Ann and I...we made a bad mistake at the Valentine's Day party," he said hoarsely. He took a deep breath, wet his lips with a nervous tongue, and began again.

Peggy's eyes narrowed as he launched into a hurried explanation of how he'd strolled out on the back deck at Ann and Paul's house while Peggy was out getting her sweater from their car, how he'd bumped into the railing, and about the gases from the chili at lunch had initiated an accidental indiscretion.

********

Peggy conveyed Ann to the front door courteously, thanking her for coming to talk about the problem. She was all smiles. They were reserved for Ann though. She refused to look at Kyle. When the door closed behind Ann, Peggy turned around and swung an open palm at the side of his face. Startled, Kyle blocked her hand with his forearm and backed up a step to watch her apprehensively. His block had hurt her hand and she rubbed at it with her other one.

"YOU SORRY BASTARD," she screamed at the top of her lungs. "YOU THINK YOU CAN LET THAT HUSSY SUCK YOUR PRICK AND YOU BOTH JUST GET AWAY WITH IT? YOU GOT ANOTHER THINK COMING, DAMN YOU! YOU JUST WAIT!"

Kyle looked at her in amazement. His wife had been angry before, but this was something new. She'd never been so out of control. His eyes narrowed as he watched the furious woman mouth words and threats he'd never have imagined would come out of her mouth. Finally, he'd had enough.

"SHUT UP!" he bellowed. The rumbling roar from deep in his chest overwhelmed her and Peggy stuttered to a stop. Her face was flushed from rage; her eyes glared at him malevolently.

"DON'T YOU TELL ME--" she began. Kyle motioned at the doorway into the hall. Five year old Megan and three year old Todd were watching with tears in their eyes as their parents argued. Peggy turned to them and became a warm and caring mother, changing from a screaming harridan without missing a beat. She hugged her children, telling them everything was all right while glowering at Kyle over their heads.

It wasn't all right and Kyle knew it. He felt nauseous; there was an iciness in the pit of his stomach that entrenched itself and spread. Dimly he knew something priceless had been broken here today. It had been coming for some time but he'd hoped the stress points could be reinforced if only he worked hard enough. He'd hoped it could be mended but today the marriage had splintered badly. He turned away from his wife's scowl and walked into the kitchen for a bottle of water to ease a throat suddenly dry and constricted.

********

"I'm going to get even," you know," Peggy said in a serene, confiding tone to Kyle. They were sitting across from each other at the kitchen table. He was having his second after-dinner cup of coffee while he read the newly arrived ESPN magazine. He'd gotten into the habit of bringing something to read to supper to fill in the time table conversation had consumed before her big blowup.

"What?" Kyle said sharply. It was the first time in three weeks Peggy had addressed any words directly to him that hadn't been absolutely necessary. He hadn't been prepared for Peggy breaking her silence and had no ready reply.

"I'm going to get even with you for letting Ann give you a blowjob," she said, with a malicious gleam in her eye. "Did you think you'd get to have sex with her and I would just sit still and take it?" she asked.

"Peggy," Kyle said wearily, "it wasn't intentional. When Ann and I discovered we weren't with who we thought we were, we pulled back so quick we almost hurt ourselves. I've told you it was a bad mistake, but it was still a mistake. Ann has told you that and Paul has too. Everyone involvedexcept you understands that. Don't you think it's time to let it go?"

"No way, you sorry son of a bitch," Peggy shot back. "You had your fun; now I'm going to have mine," she hissed. Kyle shook his head, despairing of ever convincing his wife he had not intended to have sex of any kind with his best friend's wife.

"That's awfully mature of you," he said sarcastically. Peggy's eyes were thin slits and the fingers of both hands were twisting about each other in her lap as she gave her emotions full rein. Her flushed, mottled features showed the fury that was never very far beneath the surface these days.

"God damn you!" she whispered between tight lips. "Iwill get my own back...no matter what you say, I know you wanted to get a little "strange" that night. You will regret it Kyle Whitley...youwill regret it. Kyle looked at his wife for a long moment before commenting.

"Peggy," he said slowly, almost gently, "will you go with me to some couples counseling? Maybe we can work this out with a professional's help. Would you go?" Peggy's head was shaking before he finished the first sentence but he continued, knowing the offer had to be made.

"Screw you," she said tersely. "There's nothing I need to tell some counselor you'll probably have primed to convince me I'm all wrong and you're all right."

"You find the counselor then," Kyle suggested. "Find anyone you want. I'll go with you, anywhere...anytime." He assured her. Her head swung from side to side violently in refusal. Kyle gave up. It had been a forlorn hope at best.

"Fine!" he said forcefully. "Whatever," he told her. "Well...maybe you can get some counseling on your own," he said. "If you don't find some way to control that anger, you're going to give yourself a heart attack." Kyle went back to his magazine after a moment.

His wife, her face nearly purple with a new rush of blood, stared at him coldly before rising and stalking stiff-legged out of the room. Kyle shook his head as he lowered the magazine to watch her leave.

********

Sex between Kyle and Peggy had been non-existent since the day he and Ann had admitted their blunder to Peggy. There had been no affectionate moments, no murmured endearments in the bedroom, and precious few periods of even common courtesy between them. Kyle got used to relieving himself of his sexual energies while taking a shower every few days after everyone else was asleep. He didn't like it, but he wasn't about to demand his conjugal rights from Peggy. He didn't know what she did, or if she even felt anything from the lack of sex.

Inexplicably, things got better a few days later after Kyle's suggestion about counseling. Dinner that Thursday evening was a far more cheerful event than it had been for almost a month. Peggy was bubbling over with news from her work and about Mandy and her husband Bill. They were one of the group of couples who gathered every few weeks for a nice barbeque or house party. Peggy knew Mandy from work; their desks were only a few cubicles away from each other.

Older than the rest of the crowd by twenty some years, Mandy and Bill seldom impressed their friends as being old. They had, however, just heard today that they were going to be grandparents for the third time. Peggy was going on and on about the new baby, wondering out loud if it would be a girl this time or not. Kyle watched her bustle around the kitchen, amazed at the transformation in attitude just since breakfast.

After getting the kids to bed, Kyle and Peggy sat together on the couch while they watched the latest installment of "American Idol." Kyle didn't know exactly what to make of the situation but he was willing to go along with the abrupt turnabout. Arguing and fighting all the time sucked the energy right out of a man; maybe it had been sapping her vigor too. He hoped.

When the show was over, Peggy smiled into his eyes and leaned in for a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said gently. "I've been an awful jerk the last few weeks and I realize how horrible I've been behaving."

Kyle blinked. This was almost unprecedented.

"Well...maybe it's a case of it taking two to tango," he said finally. "I'm sorry too," he added. She kissed him again. This time it was a longer, more demanding one. Kyle began to sense a stirring in his groin that he hadn't felt in a month and more.

"I know," she breathed, "but if I hadn't been so unreasonable about you and Ann's mistake, we could have been doing this all month long." She giggled, the girlish laughter gave her a much higher degree of vulnerability than Kyle usually saw in her. It was refreshing. It gave him hope.

"Hmmmmmmm," he murmured in her ear. "I've missed this," he added. "Care to accompany me upstairs?" She giggled again and stood, taking both his hands in hers and drawing him up beside her. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body close to his while she kissed him lustily.

Breathlessly, they stumbled up the stairs. Kyle was unbuttoning his shirt as he climbed the steps. Peggy had her dress unzipped before they reached the landing on the second floor. By the time she reached the bed, she was nude except for a bra. Two seconds later, she was sitting on the edge of the bed without a stitch on.

Kyle had been held up locking the bedroom door. They'd been a number of times after the kids started walking when Kyle and Peggy had been surprised by a little face, or faces, appearing around the doorframe.

His clothes flung away and the door secured, Kyle dropped to his knees before his wife and spread her legs a little wider. He looked at his wife's beautiful pussy for a long moment. He never tired of this. Peggy trimmed all her pubic hair into an inch wide strip above her slit and kept the rest of it bare. He loved that. As he told her often, he hated to comb his teeth after going down on her...and he wasn't going to give up giving her oral sex.

Tonight, Peggy was too impatient.

"Come up here," she whispered. "I want you in me." Kyle scrambled to his feet and put a knee on the bed. They bumped heads in their eagerness and burst out chuckling. It felt good. Playfully, Peggy pulled him down beside her, twisting him down on his back. Without a moment's pause, she threw a leg over his hips and crouched over his body, leaning low for a series of urgent kisses.

Scooting backwards on the bed, Peggy pulled her hips high and reached between her legs to find Kyle's hardness. Positioning it at the entrance to her pussy, she eased herself down a bit at a time. Usually, she was so prepared by Kyle's oral attentions at this point that she could handle his cock driving swiftly into her but she'd foregone all foreplay tonight. Still, it was only a couple of seconds before her vagina had opened up and allowed her husband to begin pushing up from the bed's surface.

Peggy didn't want anything fancy tonight. Once Kyle's dick was firmly seated inside her, she began to rock her hips back and forth in a fast "Cowgirl" ride on her husband's sex. She began breathing fast and shallow almost immediately. It had been a long time since they'd last made love and both had a lot of pent up energy.

Cupping a breast in each hand, Kyle kneaded them firmly, enjoying the yielding resilience of her sensitive mounds. He twirled the blood-engorged nipples between his thumb and forefingers, pulling carefully on them when Peggy seemed ready. He tried to urge Peggy to lower herself so he could suck on her nipples but she resisted. She wasn't willing to slow or stop the rhythm she'd built up riding his cock in a simple back and forth motion.

She rode him hard, plunging her hips down hard and thrashing her lower body around in a tight circle to rub her pussy against Kyle's groin. He couldn't move very well. He tried to push his cock deeper into Peggy's hot cunt but he didn't have any leverage. After a while, he let Peggy do all the work. There was no style to what she was doing. It was simple animal lust. Two animals who'd gone without sex for a long time pushed and shoved at one another, each straining for a long withheld release.

It was only a few minutes. Kyle had tried to get into a better rhythm, timing Peggy's plunges with his own thrusts, but there was no way. Before he could begin working with her, Peggy was beginning the high-pitched keening that preceded one of her better orgasms.

"UUUUUUEEEEEEIIEIEIEEEEUUNGGGH!" Peggy groaned as she slammed her pussy down on Kyle's groin. She stopped in mid-movement, whipped into frantic motion seconds later, and pushed her head back to stare at the ceiling as she reveled in the sensations spreading through her body.

"Unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnngh, unnnnnngh," she grunted, slamming herself down onto her husband. She was delirious, hardly aware of what she was doing. She was intent only on making the approaching climax as intense and long lasting as she could. Abruptly she froze at the top of her stroke, lowered herself in tiny increments until Kyle's cock filled her completely and there she stayed. A series of tiny tremors, uncontrollable muscle contractions, swept over her...and she collapsed onto her husband's body. It was done. She lay there gasping for air, suddenly exhausted. Kyle waited.

"Did you cum?" Peggy asked when she had enough breath to speak.

"Huh-uh," Kyle replied cheerfully. He often refused to let himself get off in their first sex in an evening, preferring to keep the ability to give her--and himself--a second, and sometimes a third round of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Peggy said dreamily, still panting a little. They lay there, still coupled by virtue of his hard penis still trapped within her vagina.

Peggy pushed her hips up, disengaging her sex from his and dropped at Kyle's side. Grinning at him in the dim light from behind the closed bathroom door, she took his cock in her left hand and began to jack him off. She worked at it hard for a few minutes, moving her fist deftly up and down the shaft. Smoothly, she shifted her body, worming her way up until she could lock her lips on his.

"Cum for me," she whispered. "I want to watch you cum." She worked her hands up and down smoothly, her own juices providing all the lubrication necessary. He was uncircumcised. Just the motion of her hand sliding up and down the shaft pulled his foreskin down over the glans and across that sensitive area on the underside just behind the bulbous head. Peggy was good at what she was doing. She loved to see him spray his seed into the air. Kyle had no idea why she found it so fascinating, but she was. He'd learned to live with it.

She worked faster, a little more firmly, urging his body to give up its resistance and release its sperm to her ministrations. He tried to hold off but her soft hands were irresistible. A very few minutes after she started, tightening muscles in his lower abdomen and a hot, flowing sensations deep inside told him his time was near.

"Peggy..." he warned. Her hand moved faster, sweeping up from the base of his cock to slide over and very briefly cup in her palm a glans now slickened with precum as well as her remaining vaginal juices. Up and down in a hard rhythm, she worked his cock around in small circles to increase his pleasure.

Suddenly, he could hold off no longer. He came in a long, shuddering orgasm, spouting a thick white spray that flew high before falling back to his belly. Peggy's hand was quickly covered with slick slime. She bent to taste her husband, licking the cum from the back of her hand and the webbing between thumb and forefinger. His second eruption came quickly after the first, pumping only a few inches upward before Peggy's enthralled eyes. A third squirt of thin semen mixture gushed out from the slit in the head of his cock, flowing rather than shooting out. Peggy knew this for a sign his spewing was nearly at an end.

Leaning closer, she worked to milk out the last few drops from his balls. She wanted to see it as it happened. When she had the final droplets, she squeegeed them off with her fingers and deposited them in her mouth. Teasingly, she stuck out her tongue to show her husband what she had collected there. It was too dark for him to really see it, but he appreciated the thought anyway. He nodded, too breathless to speak. He hardly noticed his wife's lips never touched his cock in all the time she'd had her head in his lap.

********

"I hope you know I wouldn't really have done anything to get even with you," Peggy said tentatively.

Kyle mumbled something that sounded comforting. He patted her bare shoulder to add a little more to that impression. They'd taken a leisurely shower after the sex. Kyle had wanted and tried to coax Peggy into more sex in the bathtub, but she hadn't wanted any. It had been a long day, she said. Tomorrow was the start of the weekend and they would have all the time in the world then. He'd agreed reluctantly.

"I mean...it would just be the wrong thing to do," she continued drowsily. "I just couldn't." Kyle patted her shoulder and turned on his side, pressing against her as she turned also. A moment later, they were "spooning" happily in the afterglow of the sex. Kyle was at peace, pleased the bad times were over. He was happy Peggy had backed away from her position on the subject of his and Ann's "indiscretion." It wasn't often Peggy would to this. He could only remember one time when she'd given in on something like this. Usually...

His eyes snapped open in the darkness. The last time Peggy had given in so abruptly without explanation had been when they'd only been married a year and a half. She'd wanted that blue dress so bad, even though they couldn't afford to buy it. She'd told him it would be wrong for her to go ahead and buy it. It would have been the wrong thing to do, she'd said.

He closed his eyes wearily. Nothing had changed. Peggy had only changed her tactics. The rage he'd seen in her eyes a few days ago was still there, simmering just beneath the surface. She'd only banked the fire a little to put him off his guard, and maybe the strain of not having sex for more than a month had gotten to her too. He was so tired. He slept but when he woke, he did not feel rested.

********

He couldn't let it just lay there in his mind. He wasn't a man who liked confrontations but he always spoke his mind.

"Are you going shopping at the mall today?" Kyle asked his wife. There was some small sarcasm in his voice. Peggy had been about to open the front door. It was 7:30 and she'd just make it to work on time if the Friday morning traffic wasn't too heavy.

"Well...no, I hadn't planned on it," she replied. "Why? Is there something you need?" She was looking at Kyle quizzically. He took a bite of the toaster pastry and swallowed it before replying.

"No...I was just thinking about something," Kyle said. "The last time you told me you wouldn't do something because it would be the wrong thing to do, you had a fender-bender in the Prairie View Mall parking lot."

Peggy's brow furrowed for a bit, then her jaw tightened. Her lips thinned to a stiff line. A hot anger blazed from her eyes as she realized what he was referring to. She was quiet for a long moment. She let out a long breath of air. Kyle could see in her eyes an admission all her work over the past few days had been lost.

"Payback is a bitch, Kyle Aaron Whitley," she said quietly. The calm with which she delivered the pronouncement made her hostility all the more palpable.

"I will get you back for having that slut give you a blowjob. Mark my words, hubby dear, Iwill have some satisfaction before I get this behind me."

123456...9