Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Whitley? This is Sam Macmillan."

"Hi, Sam. What can I do for you?" Peggy asked. Sam was her immediate supervisor, a man she disliked for being the man he was, as well as for being in a position in the company she wanted. Sheknew she could do a better job than Macmillan was.

"Well, Junior asked me to call and let you know you won't be representing Bruckmeister and Son in Chicago, so...that's what I'm doing," Sam said succinctly.

"Junior" was Jake Bruckmeister, Jr. He had been working his way up through the various offices within the firm, obviously being groomed to take over when his father finally agreed to retirement. At the moment, Junior was running the corporate analysis group where Peggy worked. Generally speaking, whatever Junior said needed doing got done very quickly. No one wanted to irritate the future CEO and president. On the other hand, he rarely bothered himself with such mundane tasks as determining the selection of attendees at minor training conferences and seminars. Peggy was incensed; her anger flared immediately at the interference from the man.

"Are you there, Mrs. Whitely?" Macmillan asked.

"You're taking me off the trip?" Peggy asked in a strangled voice. "Why? Is there something I don't know about?" This last was delivered with suspicion.

"No, not that I know of," Sam replied. "No one's told me anything," he added. "But I will need for you to come into the office tomorrow morning as usual since you aren't going...or would you like to take some annual vacation time?" Peggy heard it now. She could hear the amusement in his voice.

Sam wasn't a bit dismayed one of his people wasn't going to the training. She could picture him chuckling quietly to himself at her misfortune. It enraged her even more than she already was.

In his office on the fourth floor of the downtown office building, Sam Macmillan was indeed smiling into space. He was more than a little pleased Peggy Whitely wasn't going on the trip. Peggy had no idea the word had gotten around she wanted Sam's job. With the lack of training this conference would have provided, he would be fully justified in downgrading her quarterly performance report due next Thursday.

"Okay...I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning," Peggy trilled into the phone. She wasn't about to let this Macmillan creep see how dismayed she was. She pressed the disconnect button on her cell phone and stared out the kitchen window.

This meant she and Roger, the only unmarried guy of the four who were going to Chicago, weren't going to find any time alone in a hotel room so she could finally get even with her husband. Roger hadn't known anything about it, of course, but he would have gotten lucky the second night in the hotel. Peggy doubted he would have turned down the opportunity. Tough luck; he wouldn't be getting any now. Then her eyes narrowed as she thought of her career. She'd been scheduled for, and needed, this training for her next step increase in salary. That was going to be delayed now, and it wouldn't look good in her personnel file. It pissed her off.

It took a week for the rumors to filter down from the front office that Peggy's trip to Chicago had been canceled because she had been planning a little diversion with one of the men going with her. The Bruckmeisters, Senior and Junior, hadn't seen the file clerk bent low beside the massive file cabinets to replace a folder in the bottom drawer. Junior had been in the process of getting an explanation of why Peggy Whitley had to be pulled out of the training conference.

The clerk had stayed quiet about what he'd heard for as long as he could stand it, but he'd eventually told the new secretary up on the fifth floor. She'd spread the word almost immediately. The clerk didn't get the date with her that he'd wanted, but at least she'd actually spoken to him this time.

Peggy didn't hear at first. Most everyone on her floor knew before she did. She'd wondered why people were smiling a little more oddly than they usually did but she didn't wonder very long. Few of her coworkers were worth her attention.

It wasn't until Roger Compton stopped by her desk that she knew anything about the rumors. Roger came by to tell her he wasn't interested in her and that he had no intention ofever getting together with her. Furthermore, he said he and his girlfriend had agreed to be exclusive and that meant everything to him. Peggy could just back off.

Peggy listened with a gaping mouth to the man's tirade until he was done. Then she went off on him for presuming she was interested in him at all and how dare he imply she was. Roger had sniffed and swung away without bothering to answer. That had made Peggy even more furious.

Linda, she of the undelivered condoms, brought Peggy up to date at lunch concerning the stories flying around the office. The three men originally scheduled for the travel had gotten together when they heard the first gossip and compared notes. Roger was the only one of the trio that Peggy had even smiled at and the obvious conclusion had been quickly reached. Only Peggy could confirm their assumptions, and she never would, but workers on all three floors leased by Bruckmeister and Son believed the gossip implicitly.

When Peggy got home, the anger that had been simmering all afternoon long broke free and she let Kyle have it with both barrels.

"You son of a bitch," she said, greeting him at the door. He'd picked up the kids at the daycare center and he'd come in grinning and chuckling at something Todd said on the way in. The smile on his face dropped away as if it had never been. Mandy and Todd looked at their mother in shock.

"What thehell is your problem?" Kyle snapped.

"You did something to make sure I didn't go to Chicago!" Peggy said hotly. Kyle's face was impassive. He stared at Peggy without answering for a long moment.

"I sure did," he said calmly. "I knew what you were planning and I did what I had to do to keep this marriage alive."

Peggy's eyes widened in shock at the admission. She'd expected a protest of innocence. Nonplussed, she couldn't continue for a bit.

"I talked to Roger this afternoon," Kyle said before she found the words she wanted to throw at him. "He called me. He wanted to assure me he had no intention of doing anything with you and he never would."

The revelation took her breath away. She began to tremble with rage. The two men hadno business talking behind her back.

"You had no right to talk to him," she said furiously. "Who do you think you are? You think you can figure out between the two of you how to make me come to you when you snap your fingers? You think you can control me like some kind of chattel slave?"

Kyle shook his head. He was tired and it showed. He had very little patience left in reserve after the long workday.

"Control had nothing to do with it, Peggy. What it was, was two men deciding they weren't going to be manipulated by you--that's all." He straightened and massaged sore muscles in his lower back. "Besides, Itold you...he called me," Kyle added. "Don't be yelling at me because of something he did."

"I don't believe you," Peggy shot back. "You got me canceled from the training somehow and you had no right to do that,damn you!" Peggy advanced a little toward the doorway. She didn't realize her fingers were spread, ready to thrust out as claws. Kyle's eyes narrowed as she stepped closer. Abruptly he turned away from his wife.

"Come on kids," he said enthusiastically. "Who wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese huh?" Both children cheered noisily and whirled around to race back to Kyle's pickup.

Kyle leaned back in the screen door and spoke loud enough only for Peggy to hear.

"You better get a grip on yourself, Peggy," he said soberly. "If you EVER talk to me that way again in front of the kids, I will walk out for good and I'll take them with me...I willnot have you screaming and yelling and acting like a damned shrew all the damn time, particularly in front ofthem.

"I'm warning you, and you better listen good. This has to stop or I will leave you, period!" Without another word, he pulled the door closed, making it thump against the doorframe. He let the screen door slam; he didn't even try to shut it as carefully as he usually did.

********

When Kyle and the kids returned, it was to a transformed Peggy. She met them at the door, smiling and gracious. She had changed from her work clothes into a long-sleeved, floor-length housecoat that buttoned all the way up to the throat. She smelled of her favorite lavender scented bath beads. She looked fresh and alert, eager to be with her husband and children.

She sat with Mandy and Todd as they told her of all the games they'd played and showed her the cheap, black-and-white photos of them clowning around with the plastic Chuck E. Cheese mannequin. Peggy oohed and aahed at everything they said as the youngsters explained how all of the games had worked. Kyle, after watching for a long while, took the opportunity to go upstairs for a hot shower. It had been a long day.

Kyle read a story to the little boy and his sister; he kissed them, and gently tucked them in. He paused a moment after settling them both in their beds for the night. He loved watching his children sleep.

When he got to his and Peggy's bedroom, he didn't see her. The smooth arms sliding over his shoulders from behind told him she'd waited behind the door until he came in. Her palms covered his eyes.

"Guess who," Peggy said softly. She didn't wait for an answer. She slid around in front of him and embraced him eagerly. Peggy was dressed in thigh high stockings and high heels--nothing else. She eased back a space to let him drink in the sight of her almost naked body. She wore the stockings and heels to emphasize her nakedness. Peggy knew her man and what he liked.

Kyle's penis grew hard as a steel rod almost instantly. Peggy giggled when she saw. It had taken only seconds to build into an impressive bulge in his pants.

"Come here, lover," she whispered.

She led him to the big easy chair against the outside wall and pushed him gently down into it. Falling to her knees, she unbelted his trousers and slid them and his boxers down while he lifted himself off the surface of the chair. His socks and t-shirt followed the rest of his clothing into the corner of the room.

Naked, he pulled Peggy up into his arms and they kissed. Their tongues dueled wildly, curling and twisting about each other hungrily. His hand slipped between their feverishly hot bodies to seek out her pussy. Letting his fingers glide along her narrow "landing strip" above her slit, he let his middle finger slide into the very top of her pussy. Pressing deeper, he found his wife was already soaked. Her vagina was already blossoming open; her pussy juices were flowing.

He pressed the base of his fingers and palm against her clit while two fingertips probed for that small, raised area on the front wall of her vagina that was her G-spot. When he touched it, Peggy sucked in a deep breath. She hunched her pussy into his hand, joyful at his knowledge of how and where to touch her for her maximum pleasure.

After a few minutes of intense stimulation, Peggy tugged his hand away. Smiling down at him, holding his eyes with hers, she straddled Kyle's hips and began to lower herself onto his manhood. She sighed as the bulbous head of his cock pierced through her inner pussy lips and began to stretch apart her vagina. Holding herself up with her hands on the chair arms, she resettled her knees on either side of her husband and continued to slide down the hard, fleshy tube she loved to have inside her.

Kyle echoed her sigh with a groan as his wife's hot cunt enveloped his cock and sucked him deeper into her. He gently thrust his dick into Peggy's pussy, lifting his body off the chair and driving smoothly into her steaming pussy. The breath hissed between Peggy's lips at the unexpected invasion. She almost lost her grip on the arms of the chair, chancing a plunge of his cock even deeper. At the last moment, she caught herself and held steady while her husband fucked her from beneath.

Her head thrown back, Peggy breathed deep, glorifying in her husband's sex play. While he pushed up inside her, he was also kneading and squeezing her breasts, pulling at her nipples and pinching them delicately. He was a fantastic lover. She knew this from lunchtime chats with the women who worked with her. She'd seen the envy in their eyes when she spoke of the time he took loving her, the patience he showed in making sure her needs were met before he sought his own satisfaction.

On the other hand, she knew everything he was going to do before he did it. He knew where to touch her, he knew how to make her body respond in exactly the fashion he desired...and she knew him as well. Suddenly discontented, she grew impatient. Kyle was being too slow.

She dropped her body down on him suddenly. Her knees took her weight as her husband filled her completely. She moaned, half-regretting her impetuous plunge, but soon her body accustomed itself to his bulk. Her body accepted him even as she tensed barely controllable cunt muscles to massage his shaft deep inside her.

Peggy began raising and lowering her body on him, varying the motion by thrashing her groin around to grind herself against his body. Her hands found the points of his shoulders and she steadied herself by clamping her fingers tight there. Peggy's breath whistled between clinched teeth while she rocked back and forth on Kyle's hard cock. She increased the pace, whipping her hips in faster and faster rhythms. There was no plan, no design to what she was doing now. Peggy was fucking her man as any female animal used her mate.

In seconds she felt the familiar warm flowing sensation emanating from her vagina lips and spreading quickly throughout her lower abdomen. She eased a hand down to massage the flesh over her clitoris. Plunging up and down as fast as her knees could flex, she worked her orgasm higher with her fingers. She squeezed gently at her prepuce, letting the pressure be transmitted on to the sensitive nub underneath.

She felt the delicate pain but the line between pain and pleasure had been blurred. Peggy knew only the gratification of physical contact now. She mashed her pussy lips against her husband's hard crotch and moved her lower body even faster.

Her pleasure built higher. She was taken by surprise when her excitement flashed from a low-grade stirring deep inside her to a burning need. She lost control of her body. Her fingers twitched erratically as they sought to stroke the place over her clit, sending random sensations up through overloaded nerve endings. The heat spread up her belly to envelope her breasts and beyond. In seconds, her mind could not take anything more. Her body convulsed, jerking in unpredictable little jolts that had her dancing on her knees over Kyle's lap. The hand still on his shoulder clamped down violently; her fingernails made deep impressions into his skin, barely short of cutting into the flesh.

She stopped all movement. Both eyes were nearly shut but she couldn't see anything anyway. Her eyes were unfocused, watching a thing no one can view. Peggy felt the sensations welling up from her clit and the sensitive places around the entrance to her vagina soar higher. They intensified; the feelings swarmed together, mixing, swirling ever higher and becoming more powerful until the lip of something outstanding was reached.

Her body rocked twice more, seeking the smallest of stimulations to send her over the top. Peggy reached for it. She glorified in the total loss of herself in the sensations that flooded over her. She collapsed on top of Kyle, breathing hoarsely. She had no strength, no control of her body. She surrendered, allowing her upper body to slide down on top of her husband's. She heard Kyle chuckle.

"A good one, baby?" he asked gently. He knew the answer already, but he wanted her to tell him. Peggy nodded into the hollow of his shoulder. She couldn't speak yet. She was concentrating too much on sucking more air into oxygen-starved lungs. She was surprised when Kyle braced his hands on the chair arms and shoved hard against them. He rose, getting to his feet by using the brute strength of the muscles in his legs and back.

"What?" Peggy murmured. She was confused. Her body was still connected to Kyle's with his cock shoved deep inside her. Her legs had thrown themselves around her husband's waist and tightened. Her arms wound around his neck for more stability. She feared she would fall.

Kyle laughed. He walked slowly, taking small steps toward the bed he shared with his wife. When he got there, he bent forward. Peggy's weight pulled her backward; her arms loosened and her upper body slumped down to the bed's surface. Kyle put his knees on the edge of the mattress and followed Peggy's body down. By the time her butt cheeks met the top of the bed, Kyle was supporting himself on one hand and both knees. He chuckled again, his gentle amusement showing.

"Now we do somethingI want," Kyle said softly. Their bodies had remained coupled; his cock was buried in Peggy's cunt. Her vagina had barely begun to relax after the strong contractions of her orgasm. Kyle withdrew, leaving only the tip of his cock inside her inner lips. He thrust back into her, gliding deep inside his wife's pussy in a strong, smooth push. Peggy groaned as her husband took her, taking charge of the loving.

"Honey...wait...I'll..." she moaned. Her hands pushed at his chest but she had no chance of shoving him off her. In a very few moments, she had no desire to.

Kyle set up a slow tempo that substituted lengthy swings of his hips for speed and aggressive plunges. Gradually, he added a corkscrew motion to his thrusts, pushing his cock slightly off center to rub the head against different sections of Peggy's labia and cunt. Peggy felt the new stimulation and sighed her appreciation. Kyle reversed himself, pressing his cock to the other side and Peggy groaned aloud. Her hands clutched at his waist, pulling him more strongly inside her sloshing cunt.

Kyle felt the heat of her inner vagina envelop the head of his penis. A minute later, he felt the tip bump against her cervix. His wife whimpered, pushing her groin up into his even as he tried to lessen the contact. For once, touching the entrance to her womb wasn't uncomfortable. Tonight it was pleasurable, a celebration of the sheer joy of sexual love. He rammed his cock into her harder and faster, making Peggy grunt as his strength drove air from her lungs in tiny expulsions. Peggy locked her ankles behind Kyle's waist and pulled him down into her, adding more force to his down thrusts.

It didn't take long. Peggy had not recovered from her first orgasm and Kyle was too ready to attain his. He'd been thoroughly aroused by the vision of his nearly naked wife and further excited by the sex play in the chair. He'd been able to pull back from a climax there, but he'd had the stimulus of playing with his wife's luscious breasts dangling in front of him. Just seeing her hard-tipped titties dancing there was a tremendous turn on and he couldn't help but respond. Now they'd been fucking for several minutes on his terms.

The sensations built. They expanded until he had trouble concentrating on keeping a coherent rhythm. He began to push his cock even faster into his wife's pussy. There was a feeling of something flowing; lava began rising at a glacial pace from his scrotum. Kyle fought hard to hold it off, trying to find a way to focus on something else, anything besides than the coming eruption.

He abandoned all the finesse he'd used before. All the subtle changes of pace, the repositioning of his body to slide at a different angle inside his woman's slick muscled cunt, the alterations in the depth of his plunging...all that went by the wayside now. He thrust harder, faster, redoubling the pace every few seconds.

123456...9