Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like what he did, I made circles around his navel and along the line of hair running from his chest down to his stomach and into his lower abdomen. I ran my tongue along that line from his navel down to the border of the top of his trousers. I don't know if it's my imagination but I saw his bulging cock twitch under his trousers. I picked up one button of his trousers and started to release it. One by one, I removed the buttons until the all that imprisoned his cock was his white underpants. It seems that Gerry sensed my inexperience and with one hand, he took out his cock for me to see. My mouth ran dry as his large cock sprang upright in front of me. The head was rosy-colored and visible veins ran along the shaft.

"Take it in your mouth, love," he hissed. It was my first time to see a man's cock, let alone, an erect one. I hesitated at first because it seemed too big to fit even between my lips.

"Take it," Gerry gasped in anticipation. Slowly, I began to kiss the head. I heard him groan with pleasure.

"LIck it, baby,"he instructed me as he clutch my hair with his hand as if leading me,"taste it like a lollipop. It's yours now."

I complied. I ran my tongue along the head and moved down to the shaft. He started grunting and groaning louder. His response seemed to excite me and I continued to lick his cock starting from the head down to the shaft and back.

His hand clutched my hair tighter as he spoke through labored breath: " Now, put it inside your mouth, baby."

Like an obedient slave I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed the throbbing head. It was huge, I think like a baby's fist that it took me awhile to get my mouth accustomed to the huge pulsating cock. When I felt that my throat muscles are ready, I moved my head to put his whole length inside much to his moans of pleasure. I decided to remove his cock out of my mouth so I can gasp for breath but he stopped me from midway and pushed my head back down again and lifted my head up again. It took me awhile to get the tempo and soon I was bobbing my head up and down his cock. His groans and pleads sounded like music to my ears and began to excite me knowing that I, despite being a virgin, am giving this man the time of his life. I thought I could bring him to climax by sucking him but he clutched my shoulder and said:

"Stop now, love," he gasped pulling me up gently, "it's time."

He laid me on my back as he rose from the bed and strip off the remaining clothing in his body. In a minute, I saw, for the first time in my life, a man's naked body. When I dared to look on the lower part—the one between his legs—I felt all flushed with fever and got embarrassed because of it. Standing at the foot of my bed is a 6 foot man with a well sculpted body and a hard ramrod that is about to liberate me from my virginity.

"That bloody do-gooder boy of yours is missing a lot,"he smiled, "he didn't know how beautiful you look."

Gerry took hold of the straps of my lace thong and began to pull my remaining clothing down to my legs.

"Darling, please don't tear it," I told him with my sweetest bedroom-like voice, "we might need to use it again."

He need not be told because in a few minutes, I was in my birthday suit. The thought of my nakedness made me feel uncomfortable that I placed my right hand on top of between my legs.

"Acting like shy virgin bride, eh?" Gerry smiled wickedly.

"What are you going to do about it, sir?" I teased him.

He didn't answer. He began to take me again by the mouth and it seemed that his passionate kiss gets better everytime. I felt his right hand remove my hand and parted my legs. I tried to break apart from his kiss to show my anxiety on what is to come but, he whispered in an assuring manner:

"Don't worry love, it's just going to be a bit painful at first. You'll feel the pleasure afterwards."

I felt him move on top of me and managed to nest himself between my legs. But his blue green eyes remained fixated on me.

"Hold on to me, my lady," he said, "here I come."

A sharp pang slowly ripped into me. I cried out loud as tears came out of my eyes while I clutched Gerry tightly on his sinewy arms. I opened my eyes and saw him slowly coming down on me. Gerry is a six foot man: largely built on all proportions while I'm a foot smaller with a small built. I thought that I will be torn apart from the inside as the pain become almost unbearable. I was on the verge of passing out when I felt him kiss me again gently and whispered soothing words into my ear:

"Wake up now my love, the pain is gone now."

I opened my eyes and saw his blue green eyes meet mine. His left hand is caressing my face while he rests most of his weight on his right so as not to crush me.

He began to kiss me again when I felt him withdraw himself from in me. I gasped but, before I could do anything, I felt him thrust himself again.

"Gerry..." I called him faintly. My arms slipped under his armpits and began to caress his back.

He repeated what he did again and the more he did it, the more pleasurable it becomes.

"Gerry.." I called on him again but in a sweeter manner.

"I told you it's just the first," he smiled and he went on thrusting himself inside of me.

I began to moan again and started to dig my heels on the soft bed.

"Oh, you're driving me mad, you wicked man," I groaned.

"The same with me, my lady," he answered as he heaved for another assault.

He started to thrust in a quicker motion and everytime he does, the more I feel wet inside.

"Oh, you're so wet," he gasped as he thrusted himself in, "and yet so tight!"

My cries for his name started to get louder. But, I got confused when I felt him stop. I looked at him to ask what is wrong.

"It's not yet over, my lady," he said, "you're just starting to feel the pleasure."

He held me by my shoulders and hoisted me up. Before I knew it, he was the one lying in bed while I sit on top of him.

"Gerry!" I cried out, nearly digging my hands on his shoulders, as I felt him dig deeper in me.

But he was right. It was more pleasurable than the first. His heavy weight is no longer on me and he had no difficulty carrying my full weight by the hips. And the full control is on me now.

I used to dream of this several months ago but now, I found out that it's much better in reality.

I began to take charge of the situation and it's a great find to see a huge man surrender himself helplessly to me.

Then Gerry soon participated with me. Everytime my hips fall down, he would thrust himself up to meet me as if to dig deeper. I felt something bump within me and I moaned.

"Do it again please," I would beg which he granted eagerly.

Then I felt the pressure started to increased. Gerry must have felt the same way too for he started to move at a quicker pace. We shifted position and once again, he was on top of me. But he pulled me a little to the edge of the bed that our feet reached the floor and he squatted instead of putting his weight on me. To my surprise, he lifted both of my legs by the calves and started to make sharper thrusts. I was completely thrown off my equilibrium with so much pleasure that I clawed on the sides of my bed and cried out his name much louder than before. He lifted me again on the center of my bed and laid himself on top of me again. Somehow we both know that the pressure is getting too much that he began to thrust faster as I swing both my legs on top of his behind as if to make him dig deeper. Our breaths started to race as we started to kiss passionately. But we broke up the kiss as Gerry began concentrated in thrusting himself in me. I could no longer contain myself that I screamed out his name. The moment Gerry clutched me tightly and cried out, I lost some consciousness as a I felt a warm gush between us. When I felt that it was over, I opened my eyes and saw him with sweat beading on his forehead while the rest of his body glistened with sweat. Panting, he laid himself beside my pillow and looked at me wearily.

"Did this bad boy made you feel good, my lady?" running his fingers along the outline of my face.

I just nodded slightly as I tried to catch my own breath.

"Somehow," he whispered, " I always knew that the good girls are much better when they get bad sometimes."

I laughed heartily. For the first time, I find it fun to have a man able to make me laugh after making love.

"Is that why you seduced me?" I asked.

"Me?" he chuckled, " I remember it was you who did."

Then we laughed again.

I took the watch at the bedside and looked at it. 2 am.

"It's still early," I yawned a bit as I moved to turn to the other side, "we can still catch some sleep."

"Sleep?"

"Yes." I replied.

" I know that it's too early," he said as he slipped his hand on my waist and started kissing me on the nape, "but I was thinking of something else."

"You wicked man," I smiled because I knew what he meant.

Oh well, I found out that it was worth the risk, because that was the start for both of Gerry and I. A bit peculiar and unconventional but that was how we started. By the way, we have just celebrated our third year together and we're planning to leave our twin babies to his folks while we take our hmm...226th honeymoon.