Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her thighs more tightly with my hands and pushed my tongue forward. There was a slight resistance but then it entered her with startling ease. I almost creamed on the spot. I felt heat, moisture, taste, aroma and an incredible silkiness.

Erika moaned and I felt a gentle but insistent pressure on my tongue. It was as if she was moulded around me, as if we were intended for one another.

I flexed my tongue inside her and felt her swell slightly to accommodate me. Her body was inviting me even deeper and her muscles were trying to suck me in. What was it she'd said earlier?

She wanted to crawl into my head and peel me apart?

Her grip on my hair tightened. She was growling now and rubbed my face up and down her wet pussy, using me for her pleasure. She moved slowly, smothering her juices across my forehead, nose, mouth and chin. I was her personal fucktoy...

I don't know how long she used me but I didn't want the moment to end. Maybe I should have felt humiliated, degraded, but instead I was very, very aroused. Eventually, she dragged my head away and stared down into my eyes.

"I could drown you..."

My pussy flooded with arousal. Yes. Oh, Yes!!

I tried to jam my head back between her thighs but her stiletto heel stopped me. She placed it against my chest and with a grunt sent me tumbling backwards onto the carpet. For a few seconds I looked up at her, shocked, eyes wide.

Her chest was rising and falling as she pushed upright and reached behind her body. Before I knew what she was doing, she had released her dress and allowed it to crumple around her ankles. My breath caught in my throat.

She stood before me in her corset, stockings and sharp black patent pumps—a sexual Goddess displaying herself to her conquest!

The heat inside my body was almost overwhelming me. She was sex incarnate.

Then she was stepping across my prone body, placing a long leg either side of me and slowly kneeling over my face. I thought my heart was going to explode. I just stared up at her—a puppet on her string—as she lowered herself, resting on her palms and knees as she squatted on all fours just above my head.

"Keep your head on the floor and arms by your sides," her voice barked down at me. "I want you to watch."

I nodded. It was impossible to speak. I could hardly breathe.

Her right hand slid slowly down her stomach. I could clearly see the backs of her knuckles as her fingers reached her sex. It was beautiful, with just a tiny tuft of hair adorning the top, and her musky odour was intoxicating.

A growling sound came from the back of her throat as she tilted her head back. Eyes closed, she slid her two middle fingers inside her wetness.

I stared disbelievingly as she began to fuck herself just inches away from my face. Her actions were so unexpected, so raw, that I was instantly captivated, an innocent bystander who was now a prisoner in her sexual world.

She moved her fingers gently at first, her face betraying her pleasure, and as the tension mounted she began to thrust harder, deeper. The wet sound, her musky aroma, and the lewd sight just a fraction away was overwhelming. I wanted to raise my hands and drag her down onto my mouth but her instructions had been clear. Each time her fingers withdrew I could see her inner lips gripping them, as if they didn't want to feel the void for any longer than necessary.

"Want to taste?" she murmured, looking down at me again.

She removed both fingers and held them up to the light. I thought she was going to make me beg but then she smiled and wiped them across my lips. I lapped at them like a rabid beast, up and down and then at the flesh between her fingers. When she eventually withdrew them from my mouth, I continued to run my tongue back and forward across my lips to savour the taste.

When she worked both fingers back inside herself and then added a third, I whimpered like a baby. God, I so wanted that cunt...

"Last night..." She shuddered slightly as she spoke. Her voice was hoarse. "I thought of you while I let my husband fuck me. Just as you were thinking of me..."

Her free hand reached for my hair, gathering it between her clutching fingers. She raised my head up so that she could smear herself across my face again.

"Is this what you were thinking of?" she husked. "Suck it... Suck my peach..."

My mouth attacked her pussy like a thirsty woman lost in the desert. I wrapped my hands around her thighs, dragging her even closer. She placed her palms over them, entwining our fingers. I was so aroused I thought I might go out of my mind. I couldn't get enough—sucking, licking and lapping as if I would never feed again.

"Does your girlfriend excite you like this, Claire dear?"

I heard her provocative words and responded by running my tongue across her clit. I was out of control and we both knew it.

"Goddddd, yesss," she moaned as I flicked my tongue at her clit. Over and over again. "You delightful bitch! Bite... Bite, damn you..."

We gave ourselves to each other in our different ways, two animals in the wild venting their need in the wildest, lewdest fashion. Erika held my head motionless with one hand as she rotated her hips in slow circles on my face. Her other hand rose up to her magnificent breasts, pinching and pulling at her left nipple. She smothered me, rising occasionally to let me breathe and then grinding again.

I needed her climax, but just as I thought it was within my grasp she was twisting her body around. With a remarkable dexterity, she reversed her position and I understood what she had in mind. Callie and I loved to Sixty Nine but right here, right now, this woman was taking me into a different world.

Her hands slithered under me to cup my ass and pull me to her mouth. I gasped out loud. The sound turned into a scream as she traced the letter "E" onto my labia. Where the fuck had she learnt that? She took her time on each side, as if she were branding me with the heat of her tongue. There was no respite and I didn't care. Her mouth had found my clit and her tongue was tracing the letter again.

"Oh My God... Erika..."

I heard her mutter something in response but all I could focus on was her pleasuring mouth and the orgasm that wasn't far away. Erika understood my need. She was an expert, after all. Her head drew away for a second and just as I was about to whimper out a complaint, she dove forward again and impaled me with her tongue.

"OH GOD..." The words came out like a scream.

Her tongue dove even deeper. Her chin bounced against my clit. Her mouth was treating my pussy the way her cunt had treated my face. Her movements were fast, frantic and deliberate. I felt the tide sweeping in. So did she.

"Cum for me, slut..."

Her words bounced around my head.

"Cum now..."

Oh God! I pumped my hips against her face.

"Spray me, bitch. SPRAY ME!!"

An uncontrollable scream tore from my parched throat. For the first time in my life, I squirted.

The first gush hit her full force, splashing across her face. She moaned her approval and opened her mouth to accept the second blast. My entire body was shuddering and I couldn't stop. She plastered herself against me, pinning my body to the floor as a third gush violently released itself. This time she almost choked as she frantically tried to catch and swallow it all.

I could feel her sharp manicured nails digging into my skin and I had no idea how long she continued to lap at my juices. Another orgasm was seeking me out and behind my closed eyelids, darkness was closing in...

*

I woke up in a strange bed in a strange room. My naked body was lying on top of the crumpled white satin sheets. As reality returned, I sat up hurriedly and covered my mouth as I saw the darkness outside the window.

How long had I been here?

One by one, memories of the afternoon reappeared inside my head like a series of video clips from a porn movie. I had a vague recollection of Erika helping me to her bedroom. She'd scissored me and I'd screamed like a banshee when I'd climaxed. I had thought that Callie was the best at tribbing but this woman easily worked a couple more screaming orgasms from me before succumbing to her own.

I glanced around the empty bedroom and caught my reflection in the dressing table mirror. I looked a mess. My sweat-covered hair was practically sticking to my scalp and I tried to pull it into some sort of shape with my fingers. It occurred to me that this was what a whore must look like when she had been used.

That's what I had been. Erika's whore!

My body jumped when the bathroom door opened. Erika stood there, posing sexily in the doorway, as naked as the day she was born. The knowing smile on her face had become familiar. But it was the large strap-on fastened around her hips that shocked me. She began to stroke it with her hand as I stared across the room.

"I thought I might be able to persuade you to stay the night," she huskily told me, pushing away from the doorframe.

The dildo flapped lewdly in front of her as she sauntered across the room towards me. Once she reached the bed, she crawled up beside me on the sheets.

I knew I couldn't stay any longer. Callie would be wondering where I was. It was time to put an end to this and take my leave. Wasn't it? But Erika's hand had found my hair and she was tugging my head towards the phallus.

My eyes glanced up into hers as she rubbed the head against my mouth. I groaned and then opened my lips. It was a long time since I'd had any sort of cock. Erika gave an approving moan as I spat saliva onto the long shaft and then began to suck.

She patted my head. "Tomorrow, I think we might go to meet Callie..."

12