All Comments on 'Obsession Ch. 01'

by michchick98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not your usual..

While I see what you are trying to do with this story, it's not your usual style. The ending leaves me hanging, I'm hoping there's more? An enjoyable read, but not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was over the top

Kind of like a crazy soap opera, what with the obsessive ex-boyfriend whose father is a scientist with access to a sort of date rape drug; a psychotic best friend willing to commit murder at the drop of a hat; an girl who doesn't have any idea that her ex (Alan) is seriously dangerous; people being drugged and hauled all around town (twice in a night! no less). Because of all the nefarious evil doing, there wasn't hardly any time for actual romance.

citizenseventeencitizenseventeenover 12 years ago
Interesting, But

The plot was interesting, very dramatic. However, the ending was kind of a cop-out... I as the reader would love you to narrate the steamy scene between Tyler and Samantha.

WSM98WSM98about 2 years ago

What the hell was this story??? I agree with the user saying "it was over the top."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No build up. It was just a bunch of events happening to characters the readers didn’t know or care about. Too much too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Julie and Samantha should open a brothel together!!

Stupid Tyler should not have went out with the slut Sam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous