Obsession of the Stepsister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

I thought about making it sweet but decided if she really wanted a drink so bad then she could have it straight up. So I put it on ice and returned to the living room where she was now lying down, taking up the whole couch. She was once again fiddling with her phone. She took the glass and motioned for me to sit near her feet. I did so and she rested her feet just above my knees.

Despite my size it was still poking up just enough to be noticeable. Sitting down, although, did nothing to enhance its conspicuousness. I was able to take casual glances up between her legs given my position. I noticed a damp spot. She was wet. How interesting. I wondered how long she had been that way, and what exactly might have caused it.

She seemed uninterested in conversation for the time being and continued to play with her phone. I wondered if she was texting him again, but decided not to ask. Moments later she crossed her legs which caused the heel of her foot to rest right next to my balls. That could have been painful but instead turned out to cause me to feel overwhelmingly aroused. She uncrossed her legs but left her left foot next to my groin. Her right foot was above my knee. She began rocking her left foot back and forth. It started slowly but the motion became so much that it was making temporary contact with my hard on. She acted oblivious. Consumed with nursing her drink and texting whoever. As time passed her underside of her bare foot was becoming more and more focused with causing friction against my cock head. I closed my eyes and made slight up and down motions with my pelvis to further enhance the sensation.

She then used her foot to press my cock towards my belly. I felt her toes forcefully tracing the underside of my dick. My dick couldn't hold out any longer and I began to start shooting cum all over my boxers and below my belly button. Rochelle was still acting like she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing.

I think her toes felt the dampness, because thereafter she crossed her legs over my lap again. Was she seriously going to pretend like she didn't just do that? I couldn't care. I was feeling quite satisfied and was trying to catch my breath before my thoughts.

Minutes passed. My erection was no more. My boxers were a mess. I wanted to say something. But what? I didn't want things to get weird. Maybe she didn't want to come to terms with the fact that she just more or less jacked me off with her foot. So she was playing dumb. She finally broke my wandering thoughts when she stated, "Why'd you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Keep going. That was a weak massage."

Clever girl, she was going to act like she thought my dick was my hand or finger or something. Of course I was going to play along. Who knew what else she might think up later? I placed my hand in my lap next to her foot and caressed the underside with my front two fingers. She sighed with approval. I then placed my other hand on top and squeezed gently.

At least for a while I could catch my breath while trying to take it all in. What an unbelievably wild day that just seemed to get better and better.

To be continued...

Feedback Appreciated...

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers