Odd Opportunities Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed, "Yeah, no shit! Trevor, throw me that towel you had, dammit." Trevor quickly complied laughing to himself, finding the towel in question and tossing it to me and my newfound kindred spirit.

Petite Girl and I started wiping up my face first with the towel, "Shit girl, you really are a mess. Look at all this!" She held up the towel to show me what we had cleaned off thus far, adding, "Oh no, you got a ton in your hair sweetie. Man, I really hate that! It's such a bitch to get out, even in the shower. Well, I guess you shouldn't care too much, unless you're planning on rejoining the party?"

With that question we both cracked up in hysterical laughter, "Oh hell no! Although I am going to have to walk through that crowd of people to get upstairs..." That very thought made my heart sink a bit, secretly hoping this clean up job she and I were doing would be sufficient for me to not be too noticeably cum-splattered. I definitely didn't need some drunk asshole giving me shit and getting teased by even more drunk assholes!

"What the hell, here I am cleaning up cum off a girl whose name I don't even know! How impolite of me!" She added with a laugh, then Petite Girl formally introduced herself by extending a hand to me to shake, "My name's Samantha."

I laughed and shook her hand, "I'm Elise. And this is Trevor and Scott."

She waved hello to Trevor who was practically passing out to my right on the couch, to which he weakly waved back. "I already know Scott," she added with an evilish giggle, "Very well I might add!"

Scott automatically blushed as he knew he was busted, "Yeah, you could say we know each other fairly well."

Samantha snapped back with, "Oh, and knowing me ‘fairly well' includes, for example, me sucking you off in the bathroom a couple weeks ago?!"

"Hey! That was all you, Samantha! Plus I thought we weren't going to ever mention that? Freaking blabbermouth, can't keep a secret worth a shit!" Scott chuckled reluctantly. I couldn't help but laugh at their little exchange, and I also felt a bit tempted to disclose the fact that Scott and I had watched her fuck those two guys from the balcony. But I decided that there was enough dirty laundry getting aired out at the moment, plus Scott's reaction wasn't entirely comfortable, so I just kept my mouth shut.

Samantha let that comment go and just watched me continue to wipe up the still somewhat gooey cum off my tits and stomach with the towel Trevor provided for me. It was a good thing that the towel was pretty big, because it was becoming tough to find clean portions of it to clean myself with. I sped up my cleaning efforts as my alcohol buzz was wearing off and I just wanted to get cleaned up as soon as possible. With everything that had happened so far, which alone was at least enough of a roller-coaster ride of experiences for a year or two, I was pretty much ready to call it a night.

Scott slowly stood up in the break in conversation, putting on his shirt, "Well I better get back to the party. Sounds like things are starting to die down a bit out there, and I'm sure people are wondering where the fuck I ran off to!" He laughed, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna say a word about what happened here, okay Elise? Okay Trevor? And Samantha, keep your mouth shut about this one too!"

Samantha and I laughed together as I nodded in acknowledgment. I didn't hear anything from Trevor, and noticed he was totally crashed out on the couch, lightly snoring.

Scott laughed, "Looks like you fucked him out Elise! Awww, isn't that just precious?" He winked at Samantha and I, then looked at his watch, "Shit! It's 3 in the morning! Ok, I really need to go and do party patrol. Nobody better have broken anything or I'm gonna snap!"

I teased him as he turned to leave, giggling out, "Oh, I see. Just gonna fuck and run off on me, huh?" I stuck my tongue out at him in my best brat-fashion, just to get a guilt trip going..

It worked, as Scott quickly stammered in a very genuine way, "No, no, no! You know it's not like that at all, you dork! But seriously Elise, thank you. That was awesome, and I'm soooooo glad you and Trev decided to come over on your way through." Then he added, "Plus I'll definitely see ya tomorrow before you guys get back on the road! I'll even make us all breakfast in the morning, sound good to you?"

I smiled widely and nodded my approval, "You better, mister. Now get your ass back to the party!" With that, Scott grinned and walked out of the lounge area with a bit of a spring in his step. I thought maybe I had something to do with that, or at least hoped so! I was pretty sure that I'd blown at least part of Scott's mind, and that this party would stand out from hundreds of parties he'd thrown in his memory for quite awhile.

Continued in Chapter 6...

12