All Comments on 'Odd Opportunities Ch. 07'

by SuperfluousOne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
brian358brian358over 19 years ago
Fantastic Series!

This has been an excellent story.

Sadly I only discovered it a day or two ago and its finished already. Waaaahhh!

I hope others have enjoyed it as much as I have and the author can be persuaded to continue it.

I love Elise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

I was sooo happy to see that you continued with this story. The sex is hot and the characters are definitely memorable. I hope you continue on with Elise's adventures. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Writing

Enjoyed the series. Liked the way you built the characters and set-up the situations. The only downer was the repeated ejaculating on Elise's face. I found this a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

This was such a complete turn on. I read all the stories in one day, didn't get any of my work done... Really good job... keep up the good stories. I liked the whole thing.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 17 years agoAuthor
Should I start writing more stories with...

these characters? I know it's been a loooooong time since I wrote this, but I'm thinking about continuing the story. Anyone want to tell me their opinion? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

These are great! Definately write some more!

werebarewerebareover 17 years ago
Yeah, please go fot it.

Great story - yes, please do continue it.

Cristmas_GothCristmas_Gothalmost 15 years ago
More would be geat

Loved reading the story! Read all the chapters twice through. I would love to hear more about what happens between Elise and Trevor... maybe if they stay there a while longer and have more antics with scott and samantha... That might be somewhere for the story to go?

CDN405CDN405about 13 years ago
Writing

do not quit now. You have a great way of telling the story and all it does is leave us wanting more. Please continue with many more chapters.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
Yes, this is the right spot to conclude the series.

Where else would you go with it? They're clearly going to continue having wild sex. As cock-crazy as she is, that much is a certainty. So, where would the intrigue be?

Solid move. Time to move on to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperfluousOne@SuperfluousOne
I'm just a super-curious type who loves hearing about and swapping real sexual experiences and preferences as well as fantasies... obviously i love reading erotica, and love a variety of themes... i really like getting to know others and finding out what makes them tick, so if...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES