All Comments on 'Oddball Ch. 05'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't you dare!

i swear if you kill Mary i'll hunt you down! LOL hurry up with net story and make her better!

csdII

DawnzoDawnzoover 14 years ago
I agree

Please don't kill Mary!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

interesting story but im so sure about the whole bi thing. im not saying i care if someone is gay but i do thinks its kinda fucked up that mary is dating tank but then also sleeping with britney, and britneys doing the same thing with oscar. the two timing thing is uncool, even if the guys know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

I kind of agree with the previous commenter. I love the characters you've created, and the storyline is awesome. But I really do believe that the whole bi thing with the girls actually diminishes the effect of the whole tale. Sorry, but that's the way I see it and I'm sure I'm not alone. Don't get me wrong I think it's hot, but I believe we're losing a lot of depth because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I have been coming here for years reading the stories and have never once left a comment..until now. I check for new stories in this series even after the new one has just been released. I am hooked on the story and the characters. Please keep up the good work. Please.

P.s. I'd like to see where the "Bi thing" is going, but if you kill off Mary.............................

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on Lit

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago

You sure like hurting your characters, don't you?

(This is not a criticism, merely an observation. :)

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Homicide

One is ok, how many now, maybe 10?

Certainly ends story lines easily

Chilley

crazycujocrazycujoover 4 years ago
Darn!

You're awfully mean to your characters and readers!

midnightbluesmidnightbluesalmost 4 years ago
Mary and Britney

at first the bi thing was ok but it takes away the story of Tank and Mary. i feel like we get more of her and britney rather than Thomas. I love the story except for the infidelity going on with both girls to their respective partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oddball Ch. 04 Previous Part
Oddball Series Info