Oedipus Spanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamKnight
SamKnight
94 Followers

I had purposely placed the camcorder in front of the TV so I could watch myself on screen as it recorded. I had to turn the volume right down as it interfered with the TV speakers.

I raised my head and looked right at the 40 inch screen behind. It was me. I was naked, apart from my slave collar.

"Please may I touch myself Master?"

"No, you may not," I replied in a deeper tone.

"Oh please Master, I beg of you. I'm so horny."

"I said no, slave."

"But Master, please, I need this so badly."

"You dare to argue with me slave? Punishment time. Twenty lashes to your ass."

I smiled and raised my hand above my backside before swatting it. With my other hand, I hit the other cheek, going one for one, ten on each cheek.

"Thank you Master for punishing me," I said, utilising my meekest, most timid, voice.

I continued to play around, shuffling around my son's room on my knees, turning every part of my body to face the camera, bending over and raising my ass whilst spreading my legs to make sure it filmed my puffy lips, even laying down on my back and spreading my legs to open my vagina and afford the little Panasonic a view inside.

"I did not give you permission to masturbate, slave. Punishment. Ten lashes to your vulva."

"Oh Master, please no. Not that. It hurts. Please, I beg of you Master."

"Keep begging and it will be twenty lashes to your vulva, slave."

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master. Please forgive me Master."

I knelt and spread my knees. As I raised my hand between my legs, I cringed before swinging my palm to slap my vulva. I shrieked in pain.

"One."

I did it again. Two. Again, three. Tears were rolling down my face. It hurt so much. By the time I reached ten, my clitoris was humming. I just had to rub it.

"Please Master, I have to come."

"You may not come slave, not until you have pinched your nipples ten times and slapped your breasts ten times."

"Yes Master. May I please come then Master?"

"Yes slave, you may come then."

I began to administer my punishments. Pinching my nipples and slapping my breasts. I barely even touched my clit with my finger when I came. It was beautiful and magnificent. A joy to behold.

When I'd finished acting out my little fantasy, I got up to press stop on the camcorder. I viewed the video immediately on my son's television, fingering myself as I did, coming once again as I watched my subservience to a make believe master.

I got the low battery warning. Damn. I needed to transfer the file and delete it from the camcorder. The camcorder shut off and the TV screen turned blue.

I put it on to recharge and walked back to my bedroom to shower and clean myself up. My son wouldn't be home for hours yet, I was under no pressure.

As I was showering I thought I heard the telephone ring, but switching off the water, I could hear nothing. I towel dried my body and ran the blow dryer through my hair, then dressed in the clothes I had worn earlier, placing my new slave collar in the back of my panty drawer.

I checked on the progress of the camcorder. It was charging just fine, but I thought I'd give it a bit longer so it would be at roughly the level it was at when I began using it, so my son would be none the wiser. I didn't want him seeing this video, perish the thought. No one could see this video, not even my husband.

I went down stairs and saw that the answer machine was flashing. I played the message. It was George.

"Sweetie, I know it's short notice my love, but you'd really be a godsend if you could put together a meal tonight. It's this new client. His dinner plans fell through and I sort of ... invited him for a home cooked meal. What do you think sweetie? Just him and his wife, you and me. Doable? Call me."

My husband explained everything on the phone. It was important. He'd lose face and maybe upset the client if he couldn't come through as promised. The pantry was almost bare, I was planning on going shopping with my son the next day. We had two frozen pizzas for tonight and I could hardly serve those to a client. There was nothing for it. I had to get in the car and go shopping.

Leaving the store, I suddenly remembered the camcorder, charging away merrily in my son's room. And the very moment I thought of him, I could see him, walking up the road. Oh my God, what was I going to do?

I had to drive on past, hoping he wouldn't see me. If I could get home before him, I'd have ten minutes to transfer the file to my son's computer, copy it onto the memory card I kept in my tablet computer, delete it from the laptop and delete it from the camcorder, plug it back into his television and run downstairs and pretend nothing was out of the ordinary.

I may even have to just delete it from the camcorder if worst comes to the worst and forget about it. Have another go at filming something in a few days perhaps.

I could see my son up ahead of me. The one good thing in all of this was that we were both heading in the same direction and so he had his back to me.

As I got nearer to him, I thought, yes, I'm going to get away with this. Then no, the lights changed to red and I had to stop at the intersection. My son was maybe five feet in front of me. Oh no, he's turning to check to see if it's safe to cross. Why oh why oh why did I teach him the Green Cross Code? Too late. He'd seen me. The smile just jumped onto his face. He was delighted to see me. He opened the passenger door and hopped in.

"What you doing Mom? You didn't have to come pick me up."

I thought fast. "Your father called. A client is coming over tonight, so you're going to have to help me. All hands on deck."

"Sure Mom, what can I do?"

"Well you can carry the shopping in while I go and switch the oven on. Got to get that bird in the oven ASAP. Then it would be really great if you could vacuum right through the downstairs while I prepare the veg."

"Anything for you Mom, you know that."

I thought I'd have opportunity to rush upstairs and delete the naughty video and plug the camcorder back into the TV set while my son went back to the car for the rest of the bags, but wouldn't you just know it, he carried all six of them in in one go, three in each hand. He was behind me at the door when I turned the key.

Plan B. If I gave him lots of things to do, he wouldn't need to return to his room just yet and I could get up there at earliest convenience to do the deed. What was I thinking? He didn't know about the video. He didn't know his Mom had crawled naked around his bedroom floor in just an old shirt collar, spreading her legs and slapping her ass for the camera. I had to keep cool. The only person who was going to blow this was me – if I didn't act cool.

---

Chapter 05

I just had to get back to my room. I wasn't expecting Mom to come pick me up. It's always the case, isn't it? You do something naughty and it's like the universe is onto you and tries to get you found out.

Why did I have to buy that DVD today? Why not some other day? Today of all days, I go into the one sex shop in town and buy a dirty DVD and there's my Mom. I'm lucky she didn't ask what it was. I think I managed to conceal it under my shirt without her seeing.

And why do they have to put tits on DVD covers anyway? Why can't they be a bit more discreet? Everybody knows what sort of film it is, it's in a sex shop for goodness sake, they don't have to shove it in your face as well. I just had to find a chance when Mom wasn't looking to go hide it in my room.

She was busy in the kitchen, stuffing a chicken.

"Babes," she called. "I can't hear the vacuum."

"I'll get right on it Mom."

It seemed she had a never ending string of chores for me to do. No sooner was one task completed, she had another at the ready. And instead of just leaving me to get on with it, she kept checking up on me, popping her head around the corner. It was as if she knew and was just waiting to catch me red handed.

Finally, I managed to sneak away and make it up to my room. I had the DVD in my hand and just managed to hide it under my clothes in my wardrobe, when I turned to see Mom in my doorway.

"Mom!"

She waved an empty four pint milk carton in front of my face. "I forgot to buy milk. You couldn't just nip to the local and buy some more, could you Babes?"

"Sure Mom."

"Thanks."

She waited for me and we walked down the stairs together and she saw me out the front door. I just knew she was going to look in my wardrobe and find that DVD – and then she'd know everything. I was half expecting to return to the house and have her sat there on the couch with it in her hand, waiting for me to explain myself.

As it happened, she was busy in the kitchen, hard at work on dinner for Dad and this client.

"Can you find something to do with yourself tonight Babes? I've popped a pizza in the oven for you. Could you eat it in your room?"

"Uh, I guess."

She smiled and ran her fingers down my cheek.

"I'm not banning you from coming down or anything, just ..."

"I know Mom. I can make myself scarce."

I'd just carried my pizza to the top of the stairs when Dad walked in with the client and his wife. He was some old geezer, much older than Dad, but the bird was about my age. Kinky old so and so, I thought. Must be rich. Sure enough, I looked out my window and saw a bright red Ferrari parked in our driveway behind Dad's navy Beemer.

I had plenty of ways to entertain myself, but for some reason, I found myself on that website again. I'd read a couple of stories on my own computer since we returned from our holiday, mostly of the kind Mom was interested in. I'd looked on her tablet and made a note of some of the stories she had bookmarked. They were kinky to say the least and had turned me on sufficiently to give me an ever present boner and a permanent wet patch in my pants.

But browsing around on the site, I had been unable to keep my eyes from exploring the incest/taboo section. Now that was more to my liking. Just a few short weeks ago, I would have had the same reaction as almost anyone else on the street regarding incest. I would have thought of sick old men who raped their teenage daughters for some sick thrill and been utterly repulsed by it. And truthfully, it was just that kind of scenario I was expecting to find.

I was quite surprised then to see that the vast majority of stories seemed to be of the mother/son variety and many of the top stories were quite sensitively written. They actually had plots and some even had reasonably believable scenarios that – that a man in my predicament could fantasize about having with my own mother.

I quickly developed a few favourite authors – 'alwayswantedto' was an instant favourite, prolific too. Holy shit, this guy was more or less writing the manual for sons who wanted to seduce their mothers. I must have read a dozen or more of his stories, 'Piano Mom', 'It all started in an elevator', 'The Platform' – there was so much variety. It wasn't all about getting to some lurid action, he made me care about his characters first and actually see them and come to know them.

And that was a common element in some of the better stories – they made me care. I looked at other authors and other relationships, the exquisite brother/sister incest stories of 'PacoFear' – 'Words on Skin' and 'Stolen Kisses'; the incredible 'Aunt Jean' by 'A_Satori' about a boy and his disfigured aunt; the beautifully romantic cousins 'Brenda & Ian' by 'Tony155'. These guys could write. Fuck Stephen King and Truman Capote and that bloke who wrote the Da Vinci Code – these writers actually made me want to read.

But I didn't forget Mom in all of this either. I continued to read the stories she had bookmarked and I think I learned a lot about the inner workings of her mind. If I was going to attempt to go down this road with my mother, there was no way on Earth I wanted to hurt her, so I read all I could find on D/s – Dominant/submissive relations.

I learned protocols, responsibilities and the like. Better to be prepared and not use that knowledge than to find myself in a situation beyond my control.

Sooner or later, I was just going to have to make my move. And so, with Dad in work and Mom on her feet in front of me as I sat in the living room with my feet up, lazily watching the television, I spoke.

"Fetch me a glass of water."

"Please."

"Please Mom."

A few moments later, Mom came back in with a glass. Handing it to me, I drank it down in one and held out the glass. "Fetch me another."

"Hey. Have you forgotten your manners today?" she yelled, placing her hands on her hips to stare me down. "No, I won't. Not until you ask me nicely."

A few minutes went by while I drummed up the courage to do what I had to do, for both of us. "Fetch me another ... or ..."

"Or what Sonny Jim?"

Now was my opportunity. I had to act. Scowling at her I said, "Or I may have to spank you," emphasising the spank.

My Mom turned pale with dread. I watched on helplessly as shock and fear washed over her entire body. "You watched it? You watched the video?"

I knew she knew. I was sure of it. That day in my bedroom. She was standing in the doorway as I tried to hide it in the wardrobe.

"I did," I replied.

She burst into tears. "I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you could do such a thing."

She ran up the stairs sobbing and slammed her bedroom door so hard, the whole house seemed to shake.

I'd done it now. I ran up after her, tapped gently on her door and let myself in. She was on the bed with tears flowing more freely than ever before. She turned away when she saw me. I sat cautiously on the bed, placing my arm on her shoulder; she immediately wiggled free.

I lay down and snuggled up behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist. She again shook herself free of me.

"Go away," she said in a tone, heavy with disappointment.

"No."

"Just go away."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I just wanted to help you."

"You invaded my privacy. How can I ever look at you again? I'll never be able to get over you seeing me that way. It was bad enough you saw me naked in Penzance ..."

Shit. She knew about that? Oh my God. I didn't know that.

"But to see me ... doing ... what I did in your room. It's humiliating."

"Mom, what did you do in my room?"

"You know very well what I did. You watched the video."

"Mom, what ... what are you talking about? I watched the video I bought the day you picked me up from town. The one you caught me hiding in my room."

"What?" She lightened up her voice and looked over her shoulder with puppy dog eyes that looked so desperate. Her sobbing subsided a little.

"The video Mom. The DVD. 'Naughty Girls Need Spanking'. I watched it. I thought you'd caught me hiding it and found it and watched it yourself. I thought you knew my secret like I knew yours."

She began sobbing again. "See, you did watch it."

"Mom, watch what?"

"Don't mess with me Babes. You said you knew my secret."

"Mom, it's not that bad. I read that stuff too. I wanted to be close to you, understand you. So I read it. And I found I liked it too. I read all the stories you like."

"Stories?" Mom sniffled.

"I saw them on your tablet Mom."

Her sobbing began again in earnest. "You looked on my tablet?"

"Mom, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I like ... I like the ..."

"You like the what?"

"Mom, don't make me say it."

"Say what?" Her expression was so vulnerable.

"I like the incest stories Mom." I hung my head in shame. "You like the BDSM, I like the incest. So what? We're both perves. Like mother, like son."

"You mean the website?"

I nodded.

"You don't mean the video I made?"

"Mom, what video did you make?"

Even though her face was wet with tears and her eyes were puffy, they were also filled with love all of a sudden. She turned over towards me and placed her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest.

"Mom, what video did you make?"

She spluttered a laugh and hugged me tighter. But did not answer my question. We hugged like that for about ten minutes before Mom went to wash her face and dab some cold water on her eyes. I waited on her bed for her and took her hand as we went downstairs.

"I just thought we could have a little fun Mom, just you and me, when no one else is around. I might not be able to treat you to a week in 'Sessia', but I could order you around like a slave, punish you when you misbehaved, give you a quick spank or two when you disobeyed me. I thought ... I thought you'd like it."

---

Chapter 06

Far from being mortified by my son's announcement, I was actually a combination of relieved – that he hadn't seen my slave shame – and turned on. I read erotic literature and I loved it. My son had found out my secret. And it invigorated me. It put butterflies in my stomach and a tingle in my knickers.

The only issue I had, was that this was my son. I was supposed to care for and protect my son at any cost. Who was going to protect him from me? I know it was hardly contributing to the delinquency of a minor – was that even a crime or just something we'd become accustomed to hearing on American TV shows? Regardless, my son was twenty and I wasn't steering him into a life of crime. But that's how I felt. I did believe that I was lacking in moral turpitude by allowing him to skirt the outer depravities of my inner mind.

When I came downstairs to an empty house and saw the bouquet of flowers on the breakfast bar, my mind danced through an array of emotions. Who were they from? What were they for?

There was a note and a packaged gift. The note merely said 'sorry' on the outside and 'I love you' on the inside. I knew the moment I picked the package up who it was from. The wrapping paper had snowmen and Christmas trees on it and we were about as far from Christmas as it got. My son had obviously been up the attic. I ripped it open and I didn't know quite what I was feeling or experiencing. Shock? Joy? Naughtiness? Wanton desire? Maybe all of them. 'Naughty Girls Need Spanking'. My son's DVD.

I sat for the longest time just staring at the video. Picking it up. Putting it back down. Gazing at the flowers. Thinking of my son's thoughtful gesture and adoring him for it. He'd upset me and this was his way of apologising. I clutched the note in my hand and stared at the I love you written inside. I felt so flushed. My hands came up the side of my body and swept past my breasts, up my neck and cheeks, through my hair and I let out a deep breath as I stretched my arms behind me. Could I do this? Let my son into my inner world? Did I have any choice in the matter? He was halfway in already.

He wasn't around; I didn't know where he was or when he'd be back. George was in work for the day. We just had the weekend together before my son and I headed north to Scotland. Could I watch this thing? I wanted to. I read the description several times over. 88 minutes running time.

I cleared away my breakfast dishes and took the DVD box in my hand. There were only two DVD players in the house – one in my son's room and one in the living room. I walked over to the living room TV and opened the box. A note fell out.

Mom. It's a nice day so I thought I'd go for a bicycle ride. I won't be back until one o'clock. I promise. I love you.

I went and checked the whole house, looking in closets and under beds, before checking for a second time that all the doors were locked. I drew the curtains in the living room and inserted the disk.

It took all of five minutes for me to be lying spread-eagled on the floor with my robe undone and my buttons open, one hand pleasuring my nipples, the other inside my pyjama bottoms exploring my folds. I was well on the way to my first orgasm when I thought of my slave collar. I paused the DVD and headed up to my room, taking off my pyjama's, fastening my slave collar around my neck and putting my robe back on to come downstairs. I again checked the doors and peered out behind the cutains.

SamKnight
SamKnight
94 Followers
1...34567...15