Oedipus Spanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later I was kneeling on the floor, robe discarded, DVD unpaused. My fingers were back in my moist slit and my free hand merrily slapped away at my ass.

I could only watch twenty minutes of the video before I lay trembling on the floor, a shattered wreck. I'd seen a dozen different women nude, tied up, handcuffed, suspended in ropes, whipped, spanked, shaved, collared, leashed, led around by chains that hooked onto their intimate body piercings. I was horny as hell, but totally knackered. My clit was sore, my labia rubbed raw and my backside was on fire. And I'd had a tidal wave of orgasm wash over me.

I'd showered and dressed and got the house spick and span and it was only 11 o'clock. I lasted a full twenty minutes before I texted my son.

When he arrived back thirty minutes later, I was sat on the couch. I tapped the cushion next to me for him to come sit with me.

"The place where you got that Babes ... do they sell other things as well?"

"They do."

"Such as?"

"Oh, I don't know. I've only built up the courage to go in there twice. I often find myself standing outside there looking around to see if anyone I know is watching. And you never know who'll actually be in there should you venture inside."

I smiled at him. We weren't so very much unalike after all, it would seem.

"Would you like to come with me Mom? We could go together, help steady my nerves."

"I can't Babes. I'd like to. But I just can't."

"What sort of thing would you like Mom? Perhaps I could get it for you."

Oh my God. Was I blushing? I felt like I was. I fanned myself as I blew into the neck of my polo shirt, shaking it back and forth.

"It's alright Mom. Relax. I know your secret and I'm okay with it. I love you for it. You can tell me anything. I won't tell."

I put my hand on his. "I just don't know the kind of ..."

"They've got a website Mom. You could order online. But then it would come to the house and show up on the credit card statement."

I grasped my son's hand tightly. I could imagine the look on George's face as he saw it now. There was just no way on Earth.

"But you could just browse online Mom and then, then ... I could go get it for you. And I don't mind whatever it is Mom, if it's a big twelve inch black dildo, then, then so be it. I'll do it for you Mom. I'll do anything for you, anything you ask."

I made lunch for us both and while it was cooking we looked at the website together. I felt so kinky sitting next to my son looking at pornographic paraphernalia and items of bondage. But so exquisitely turned on by the thought that these items could soon be mine.

Over dinner we didn't say much, I think we were both alone with our thoughts. One more quick look at the website, checking for in stock items, I made a small list. Three items. They should come to £45. I went in my purse and handed my son two twenties and two tens and told him he could spend the change on something for himself, but that if he was afraid or uncertain about venturing in, then not to, just come straight home.

It seemed like an eternity waiting for his return. The clock seemed to be going backwards. I was hot, I was cold, I was up, I was down, pacing around the living room and kitchen, checking the driveway, checking my phone in case I'd missed a text, though how I could I don't know, it was in my hand the whole time.

He finally made his return. He walked sheepishly up to the front door and when I opened it and pulled him inside, he showed me a wicked grin.

"Did you get everything?" I asked, hardly able to contain my excitement.

"Yeah."

"Let me see."

"No."

"What?"

"I'll show you when we get to Scotland."

"But ..." I protested, eager to see my new wares.

"No buts. You can have them on the boat and not before." He was so firm, but I was enjoying his dominance, cruel though it seemed.

But then we were in Scotland before we knew it. The weekend flew by, the drive went well. It was a longer drive than the one to Cornwall, but it was every bit as easy. Arriving at the boat yard, I seemed to drift through our orientation completely unawares, my mind was on three things. Three things my son had kept hidden from me in his bag.

We left the jetty and drove up river, pulling over about a mile later.

"Can I see now?" I was almost begging. My son picked up on this and decided a little role play was in order. I was so giddy, I didn't stop to think what I might be doing to him, letting him boss me around.

He brought the first item out of the bag.

"Try it on for me Mom."

It was the leather collar. Black, buckled at the back, four metal D rings. As I held it in my hand, I was overcome with eroticism. I just didn't know if I should. But, this was the feeling I wanted. I knew that, I was sure of that. This is why I read this stuff, this was the kinky shit that turned me on, that electrified my body. But with my son?

Who else could I do it with? Not George. Not Shirley Madison or any of the other girls. Certainly not some stranger. I could do it alone. But where would the fun be in that? It just wouldn't be the same. I needed a person to be involved in my shame.

I recalled the feeling of my son filming my body as I lay there naked in our bed in Penzance. Compare that to the feeling of me just lying in my bed, alone and naked. They were just two entirely different feelings. One turned me on and one was just completely normal and not in the least bit erotic or kinky. I had to face facts, I only felt a true thrill when I was being watched. Everything else, even masturbating alone to my son's DVD, was second best. It was all academic anyway, I knew my sexual impulses were already getting the better of me.

I tried to place the collar around my neck but found myself struggling with my hair getting in the way.

"Let me help you with that Mom."

"Would you please?"

"I will, but ..."

"But what?" I asked.

He seemed pensive for a moment, but then spoke. "When you put on my collar, you become my slave. My property. I will be your master when that collar is around your neck. Do you accept my terms? Mom ..."

I hadn't thought of this and I didn't know how informed he was. He said he'd read my stories, but I didn't know which ones. But it didn't matter, my whole body positively tingled at the idea and I found the notion to be highly erotic. I was so desperate for this after a weekend of torturous anticipation and the long drive, I think I would have said yes to just about anything at this moment in time.

"Mom. This is just a trial run. We'll have to sit down and work out the fine details, but I can see you need this now. We can stop whenever you say, just for today. We can stop and start and stop and start. Just while you get acclimatised. So what do you say? Deal?"

"You'll stop whenever I say?"

"I give you my word Mom."

I nodded my consent. I turned away from him and held my hair up while he reached around my neck and fastened the collar at the back."

"Too tight?" he asked.

I shook my head. "You can go a little tighter." He followed my instruction. Oh what a thrill. I could only just get a finger between the collar and my skin, it was so deliciously tight.

"Kneel slave."

"What?"

"That's what Master?"

"Hey, hey, hang on. Stop."

"Mom ... it's okay. Come on. Let's sit down and talk first. You need to be enjoying this. That's the whole point isn't it?"

We sat opposite each other at the dinette. I still had on the collar, but he reached out and took my hand.

"How does the collar make you feel Mom?"

"On fire," I replied.

"With sex?"

"Babes ..."

He smiled at me. "We all have those feelings Mom. They're all perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. They're as normal as having an erection in the morning. You told me so yourself Mom, that that was natural. Are you changing your mind?"

I shook my head. "It's just awkward to talk about that sort of thing with my son."

He laughed in my face. "When did you become such a prude Mom? I didn't bring you up to be like that!"

Well, I deserved that one. I'd said much the same thing to him on our last holiday together.

"Come on Mom, let's play a game together."

"What sort of game?"

"A game that will be fun. For both of us. A game of trust. One of love. That will be sexy. For both of us."

"Babes, I, I can't. I can't be sexy with you."

"Are you kidding Mom? You can't not be sexy. You're beautiful. It's actually physically impossible for you to not be sexy. I think you're sexy, so I guess you'll just have to learn to accept that."

Oh, what was he saying? What was my beautiful boy saying to me? He didn't give me a chance to think.

"And I can see it in your eyes that you want to. You do, don't you Mom? That feeling inside of you that's itching to get out. Let it. It'll be our secret Mom. Can't you trust me like I trust you?"

"Babes, I do trust you. I trust you with my life, but, this, it's just not right. It's not right for a son to see his mother this way."

"Mom. I've done some pretty embarrassing things in my life, some that you know about. And only you know about."

There had been many, I knew that. I'd caught him masturbating more than once – and neither time had it been dignified. One time I caught him in my shower, a finger up his own butt, the shower head clenched tight between his legs while he stroked his cock vigorously. And then there was the pile of my clothes on the bathroom floor and the smell upon them – his own. He just had to have been wearing them.

Another time I came home early and caught him naked in the back garden, drenched in olive oil, massaging his cock with both hands. As I tried to creep silently away, I knocked over a glass on my way out and startled him. I hurried into the lounge and called up the stairs to him that I was heading out again, trying to pretend I hadn't seen him. But we both knew.

"Have you ever tried to humiliate me in front of anyone else with that knowledge?"

I shook my head. Of course not.

"Could you ever? Would you ever? You'd take it to the grave and you'd never judge me for it. That's love Mom, that's the purest kind and one that will never die. Men and women, they fall in love, they know each others secrets and they trust each other. But they often fall out of love too and use those secrets against each other and the trust is gone. It's dead. I know in my heart, that you would never hurt me that way, you would die first."

"I would Babes, I would."

"I know Mom. I would too. The love you have for me, you know how strong it is. Believe me when I say Mom, that the love I have for you is every bit as strong."

I felt the tears trickle down my face. And when he reached out to brush them aside, I trapped his hand between my cheek and my shoulder.

"I trust you with everything that I am Mom. And this is me telling you that you can trust me the same. And as far as I'm concerned, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! I'll die before I betray your trust Mom. I will die."

"Don't say things like that Babes."

"You need this Mom. I want to give this to you. That's why I waited. I didn't just buy you the things on your list. I bought a whole bunch of other stuff too."

"C'm'ere Babes."

I held out my arms for him to come and hug me and I kissed him and held him tight. We both had a little cry. We needed some release. "I love you Babes. Mommy loves you. Let's ..." I took a deep breath and gave my son the go ahead when I let it out.

"Slave, kneel."

I knelt for my son, the collar tight around my neck.

"I have some more things here to punish you. But before I show them to you, I think you are overdressed. A slave must know their place. I shouldn't really let you have clothes at all, but ... for the time being, I'll allow you to wear them. All except for your underwear. Slave, go to your room and remove your underwear, then come back and kneel when you're ready."

Oh God, I wanted this. The threat, the possibility that my son would have me naked. Exposed. Oh fuck. Who am I? Am I his mother? Or am I his slave? With the collar on, I was his slave. If I was just going to keep saying stop all the time, what kind of fantasy was that? I wanted to be commanded. I wanted to be given no choice. I had to steel my nerves and decide to be his slave. For the moment at least.

I went to my room and closed the curtains. There were people walking by on the path alongside the loch. I stripped myself all apart from my collar and socks. Then put my corduroys back on and buttoned my wool shirt. I could feel my boobs swinging freely underneath and the touch of my wet pussy, no longer contained within panties. And it invigorated me so intensely. I felt so alive.

I returned to my son and knelt before him.

"Please will you show me what you bought to punish me Master."

God, this was kinky. And so exciting. I had visions of us spending the whole week no more than a mile from the boat yard and not looking for Nessie at all.

He pulled out the next thing on my list. It was a paddle. To spank my ass. It had been the cheapest thing I'd asked for.

"We'll see how you behave slave. But if you're naughty, you'll be going over my knee and getting a severe spanking."

He was good at this. He knew what to say to me and I knew how to respond. But then I guess we'd read the same stories, so we were just working from those scripts at the moment.

"Yes Master. I'll behave Master. Thank you for getting it for me Master."

The final thing was causing him some embarrassment. He said he'd get me a twelve inch if I wanted it. I didn't. I can't imagine any woman who would. That was just a crazy ridiculous size and I couldn't think of any orifice I'd want a monster cock like that shoved inside.

My poor baby. His face was bright red. I'd asked for a finger vibrator, for massaging my clitoris. Shirley Madison had done nothing but talk about hers, I'd wanted one for years, but couldn't bring myself to go into that wretched, wonderful shop.

"Well, you won't be needing this slave. You haven't earned it yet."

"No Master. Whatever you say."

Next, he brought out an item that wasn't on my list, but when I saw it I felt such an ungodly thrill. He looked at me before leaning across, taking hold of my collar, then clipped a leash to the D ring at the front. He had me on a leash. My own son. On a fucking leash.

I didn't know whether I was glad I'd taken my panties off or not. Without them, my brown cords were going to be stained in no time. Already I could feel that slickness between my labia, sliding side to side as he led me around the cabin on my knees. I put my hand between my thighs to feel if my wetness was showing through yet. He saw me.

"No touching slave."

"I'm sorry Master."

"You're orgasm doesn't belong to you. It belongs to me."

I thought that was a nice touch. It had been a common element in almost all of the stories I loved. Orgasms belonged to Master.

"Yes Master. Please forgive me Master. I'm new to being a slave."

"Yes. A slave. You must remember what you are. I think a punishment is in order. You must learn your place."

"A punishment Master?"

I could see my son was thinking. His eyes were drawn to the paddle on the table and I licked my lips in anticipation. He sat down on the edge of the dinette seat and commanded me to bend over his leg. He hit me with the paddle on my backside and I hardly made a sound. Bless him. He was trying but he was no doubt afraid of hurting me.

The second strike was a little bit harder but not enough to cause me even mild discomfort. On the third strike I sniggered. My poor baby, I thought. My corduroy jeans were quite thick and even though I wasn't wearing panties, there was enough material there to protect my bum from his half-hearted spanking.

The next thing I knew, he'd put the paddle down and was untucking my shirt from my trousers and manoeuvring them down a little. He picked up the paddle and gave me a short, sharp spank at the top of my backside, on bare skin, but really more on my hips than anything.

"I'm sorry Master. Let me help you."

I desperately wanted to feel that paddle on my naked ass. I was so used to spanking it with my hand; it was the main reason for requesting the paddle. I unbuttoned my trousers and lowered the zip halfway.

"Try now Master. That should make it easier to pull them down."

My son dutifully pulled my trousers off my hips and I felt cool cabin air on my bottom. He didn't expose my whole backside, but enough of an area to administer my punishment.

Again, he was too timid, just giving me light swats more than anything.

"Will it leave a mark Master?"

He paused for thought and before he could answer, I spoke up again. "It needs to leave a mark Master. How else will I learn my lesson?"

He hit me harder. With each swat, I felt such immense sexual pleasure, no doubt in part because of my placement on his lap. While it was true I had started out, spread uniformly across his leg, all the adjustments we had made now caused my vulva to be situated right over his knee and with each spank, it ground further into a more pleasurable position. The stinging sensation on my backside was simply adding to that pleasure and I knew I was only a heartbeat away from ripping my trousers completely off and begging my son to spank my bare ass with his bare hand.

"Stop. Stop. Oh God stop."

"It's okay Mom. What is it?"

"I can't do this. I just, I just, can't."

As I tried to get up off the floor and fasten my trousers at the same time, he helped me to my feet and wrapped both his arms around me, pressing his cheek tight to my own.

"I know what the problem is Mom."

"You do?"

"Of course Mom. It's pretty obvious really, isn't it?"

"What?"

"Well, you enjoy this. But not like you enjoy eating a cake or watching a TV show. This, this is sexual. It's a sexual fantasy, that gets you hot. And you've just figured out that, that you can't do that with your son."

"I can't."

"I know. It's stupid. Wearing a collar and lead like you're a poodle or something, it's ridiculous, to a casual observer, it's absurd. But psychologically, it turns you on, it excites you between your legs."

"Babes, please."

"No Mom. It's a game. It's a psychological game, that's all it is. It's a switch that gets flipped in your brain and suddenly everything has a different meaning. You need to flip one more switch Mom. You need to flip the one that turns me from being your son into being your master. That collar, that collar is going to act like a switch for both of us. I'm going to stop being your son, you're going to stop being my mother. Goodbye mother-son, hello slave-master. Just like that. The flip of a switch."

He sat me down but kept his arm around me. I just didn't know. I didn't know if I could, I didn't know if I should.

"Babes. I don't know. I just don't know if I can. The first part, yes, you're right. It's sexual. I get a thrill being treated like that. And by you too. That's all part of the thrill."

"So then what is it?"

"I'd be hurting you."

"No, you won't."

"Yes, I will."

"Mom, no. I want this. I'm a big boy."

"Babes, I'll be damaging you. Years from now, what do you think our relationship will be if I allow this?"

"Mom. There is no one I love in this world more than you. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Maybe some day I'll meet a girl, but when I do, I'm not going to suddenly stop loving you or start to love you less. You're always going to be my Mom. I could never stop loving you, any more than you could stop loving me."

I looked up at him and kissed him on his cheek.

"This thing Mom, you have to get your pleasure from it. Sexual pleasure. And for today, you can go to your room and ..." He trailed off.

"But Mom, I've got a bag full of goodies over there that are going to waste. Some of the things in that bag are to punish you, but some are to pleasure you. And as we've seen today, your clothes get in the way. If you're wearing clothes, I'm just not going to be able to give you that thrill you need. So after today, when I put this collar on you, you're going to have to be naked."

1...45678...15