All Comments on 'Of Dragons and Wolves'

by GoodWolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago

H-O-T hot! And very imaginative. I love dragons & wolves equally when it comes to fantasy/non-human stories and you definitely get 5 stars from me!!

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I like the story and think you did a great job for a first try. Overall it was very good. There were some places that I felt like you could have clarified some things. I'd have liked to have been told if she was the size of a regular wolf. Was she larger? It seemed unlikely that even at 20 ft that he could mate with her. At the end, when you talk of their bond created during mating, I'd have liked for you to describe what it felt like. Whether it be 'he felt like he carried a part of her inside him.' The more description the better throughout it. I'd be interested why he hasn't moved to a place closer to the available food. Being a woman, I feel badly he didn't answer her when she said she loved him. :) These are a few small things. Aside from that it was a good story and I hope you keep writing.

catman71catman71almost 12 years ago
more

please . i see much more to this story

GoodWolfGoodWolfover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here!

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys and gals. Sorry about the delay in the second installment. my wife and I are going shuffled around the country. Life is hectic and I just recently lost my job. but on to the good news! My wife and I will be working on another installment! she has been being me to continue writing with her, she hopes to eventually create some form of income from stories like this so the more feedback we get, the better. Hopefully in the next week or so we will have another story but for now I have to find a way to raise $250 to keep the roof over our heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Literally the best story I have read on this website! Amazing! You combined my two favorite animals in the most beautiful and erotic way ever! I want to marry this story and never let it go! = D

GoodWolfGoodWolfover 11 years agoAuthor
Good News!

The new story has been posted!

It Is being processed as I type this and should be available shortly!

To those who have commented we thank you for your input and we hope we have clarified the points you wished us to explain!

Let us know how we did! =)

biercebiercealmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Thanks. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous