Of Dreams and Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

"Don't stop, please don't stop, OH GOD MICHAEL, I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU STOP NOW! " I heard her scream. Never, I though in my head and pursued her sex with even more vigor until she came.

Did I say cum? Excuse me, I should have said, "SHE CAME, and CAME and CAME!" and oh how she screamed with delight.

As she lay there panting, with near exhaustion, I whispered in her ear, "We're not done yet, Dar."

"Oh my God Michael, I don't know how much more I can take!" She moaned.

"Did it feel good?" I asked, grinning.

"Jesus Michael you know it did!"

Well, it was my turn now, but I wanted more than just a hand job from Darlene and I felt I earned it too. Sister or not she had gotten a royal reaming.

"Did you like my fingers in your ass, Dar?" I teased her.

"Ummmm, I sure did. God they felt so good, where did you learn that?"

"No matter." I replied. "I'm sure you'll like this even more." And with that I moved off to one side and liberally dosed my cock with lotion and made it a point to rub her rectum with it too.

Turning her head, with a worried look, she asked, "What are going to do? Michae....!"

"Relax, you'll love this." I said softly, as I raised her leg and slid into position. I spread her ass cheeks and guided my cock to that beautiful rectum of hers and began to slide in, first just the tip of my cock head and then more slowly my entire cock disappeared.

"Oh my fucking GOD MICHAEL, that feels so intense and so damn good, but I can't cum again, can I?" She pleaded more than asked.

Now that I was in her ass, I started to rock my hips driving my cock in a little more with each stroke until I felt her loosen up all the way and arch her back to help jam my cock in as far I could get it.

I reached around and found her clit again and she let out a scream of delight, as I drove my cock deeper into her and rubbed her clit with ardent vigor, faster and faster we moved together until I heard her scream out, ready for her second explosion.

"Michael! Your cock is so hard and so big, don't stop... don't stop, damn you, don't stop!" She screamed over and over. But I did.

I rolled Darlene over quickly and jumped on her belly with care, my cock stiff as a board and throbbing, ready for release.

"Why, damn you, why did you stop!" Darlene shouted at me.

"For this, of course, silly!" I replied, and leaned forward grabbing her tits and squeezed my cock between them.

I was so near to cumming that a few pumps between those beautiful tits were all I would need, that I knew for sure. Darlene's eyes opened to see my cock punching out between her tits faster and faster.

She screamed out, "Oh my God Michael I get to see you cum!"

And that she did. The first ejaculation hit her on the cheek, the second found her mouth and I raised up to make sure the rest would stay where she put her lips, directly around my cock head!

She didn't swallow and I never expected her to, she spewed out my cum in her hand and rubbed my cock with it and her tits. Darlene was a happy, satisfied sister and she knew she had made me a happy and satisfied brother, of that there was little doubt!

I slid down Darlene's body and nestled between her legs. My lips finding her clit.

She screamed again, "Damn you Michael I can't cum again!"

"That's not what I'm after." I said, and slid my fingers into her vagina, finding her maidenhead, and smiling I added,

"Wow, still a virgin huh?"

"Yup, but I think that's about to change." Dar replied back, moaning.

"Come on, let's get in the water." I announced, giving Dar's clit one last kiss.

I jumped up and held out my hand, helping Darlene rise, and pulled her towards the lake. We ran together, hand and hand and flopped in the cool water, shouting out as the shock hit us simultaneously.

Swimming, we playfully touched and squeezed each other, we kissed and hugged and said thank you over and over to one another. The day was at an end, it was a perfect day, no, more than perfect! Darlene's last words to me were this,

"I'll never forget this day, Mike. You were the perfect one. I want you to take my virginity!"

It was then that I woke up, hot, sweaty and the sheets soaked with my cum.

"God Dammit!" I cried softly, and thought to myself, "A God Damn Dream, fuck!" and felt shamed at dreaming about having sex with my sister.

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12