All Comments on 'Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 01'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

A great fan I have read and reread all of your stories. Looking forward to more.

tastethejuicetastethejuicealmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I don't know what you were worried about, I thought it was done very tastefully so far, the rest will take care of itself. Thank You.

Peter

ambush184ambush184almost 12 years ago
good job

Better than his side. Can't wait for the rest.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 12 years ago
A sterling effort

As you say Baron, something completely different for you, but congratulations on a well thought out story line with a pair of strong well defined central figures and a good supporting cast. Waiting for the next part.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

This is an excellent counterpoint to the male's side of the side. I can't wait for you to finish it! Please do!

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
You handled the female perspective quite well...

I hope you will be able to finish it at some point in time. If not, the point of consummation would not be a bad stopping point. Great story - Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

Please! Bring us the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

PLEASE! The rest of her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just shit writer.

Didn't take his meds !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish please

Please finish the story. You are a good writer, we need her whole side of the story. What happened to her after she left St Louis until she met up with him at the end? Inquiring minds need to know the whole story. :-)

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 10 years ago

Where's Ch2. I feel sorry for all of you who prefer the land of negative subjectivity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
waiting for the rest

Well? We're waiting for the rest. Come on lets complete this great story.

Maybe after that you could go on to some more nun falling in love stories. :)

ambush184ambush184over 9 years ago
just like the other

But from a different perspective

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same perverted shit, just like all others !

Boring and talentless. Is English your second language ? "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So far this rewrite adds little of interest to the whole story. Why bother?

This continuation is really a rewrite from Carol's perspective. But it mostly retraces the previous story to such detail that it is boring and tedious. I keep saying to myself, we already know this; we already read this. So it adds nothing new of significance, and detracts from the previous series, which was great. I will withhold rating until I see what you are really trying to achieve here, and if you succeed.

omithgimomithgimabout 8 years ago
Just a tad unrealistic

I gave you a "5" and "favorited" you and the story but:

1. What kind of a nun jumps into bed with first guy who smiles at her, and

2. If she is as hot as described, he wouldn't have been the first to make a pass at her.

I came up with these after thinking about it overnight. But at the time I was very much enjoying the story. You did a great a job. It is fiction afterall

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Let go on to the next chapter

So far so good. I know the enviroment that Nuns function in has drastically changed over the last fifty years. How much it has changed I don't know, so I can't judge how realistic this story is. However, it is an entertaining read.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A lovely addition

A lovely addition to this story! Thank you!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This side of the story makes the whole story complete.

Well done. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous