Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his head up and lightly kissed my lips and in a barely audible whisper, said, "You are delicious." And he returned to my neck.

I lay back with my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. He slid the straps of my bra off of my shoulders and reached back and unhooked it. I could feel the cool air on my breasts as he took it off. My nipples began to harden and then I felt Zack's lips touch one with a kiss. I felt a tingle go through my body as he took it into his mouth and sucked.

It was like I was feeding him from my body. Would I be doing that someday in the future? Is this what my fate held in store for me? I wish I knew, I wanted to see the future. Then I looked at Zack. He was looking up at me and our eyes met. Again, I knew...at this moment I knew that this is what I wanted.

Zack left my breast and continued to kiss me, my chest, my stomach. His lips were soft and light on my skin. I lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of his loving.

I felt his fingers take the waistband of my panties and begin to slowly pull them down, until he removed them completely. For the first time in my adult life, I was naked in front of a man.

The only other man who looked at my nakedness was my father, when he changed my diaper as an infant. A bit of worry, shame(?) nagged at me. Would Zack like my body, would he still think that I am beautiful?

My questions were answered, almost immediately as he said, "Oh God Carol, you are more beautiful that I ever dreamed."

I opened my eyes and looked down at him. Zack was kneeling on the bed, his one leg was between mine and he was looking at my body. It was like he was in a trance, he had that look about him. He was lost, somewhere in a wonderland.

I looked at him and sort of joined him in that world. He was so beautiful, more than handsome, he was beautiful and I loved him. I loved him with all of my heart. I loved him so much it almost hurt.

Again I lay back and closed my eyes. I felt the bed move as he positioned himself next to me. Then I felt his lips on the insides of my thighs. His kisses kept climbing up my leg and it was driving me crazy. The feeling of his lips on my inner thigh was indescribable. I was moaning and getting more and more excited.

All of a sudden he kissed my labial lips. It was like nothing I ever experienced before. But he didn't stop there, he began to lick and suck me. Was I in heaven, was I on earth? I don't know. All I knew was that I was experiencing more pleasure than I ever felt before. He was licking and sucking in places that I never knew.

Sheets of silken colors and joy wafted over my body as he continued to kiss and lick. I was with my love and he was loving me. Then the sun exploded; a flash of light permeated every atom of my body. Zack had started licking and sucking my clitoris.

My body trembled uncontrollably. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into my body. I wanted more, I never wanted him to stop. The whole world went white. I may have screamed out or I could have been silent, I don't know. I'm not sure if I was conscious or lost my self to the joy and pleasure that I was experiencing. It seemed to go on forever. I would reach a peak, thinking that nothing could get any better and then I would again explode into a million pieces of light. Finally, after numerous lifetimes, ever so slowly the light took on color, red, pink, then cool calm blue.

I lay there on the bed breathing like I had run a marathon. Zack moved up next to me and held me in his arms. I opened my eyes and looked at him, into his blue eyes. He smiled at me and then leaned over to me and lightly kissed my lips. I could taste my wetness on his lips.

I grabbed him and kissed him hard, pushing my tongue into his mouth and attacking his. I pulled his body against mine and wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. And I realized that I didn't want it against me...I wanted it in me.

I pulled away a slight bit and in a voice that was a lot huskier that I have ever heard said, "Zack, please make love to me. Please love me."

He moved on top of me and lightly kissed my forehead and then my nose and then my chin. He reached down and brought his penis to the entrance of my vagina and slowly entered me.

For the very first time a man was making love to me. Zack pushed into me, slowly and easily. Not going hard and fast. Then he stopped. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. He had come to my hymen, my maidenhead. It was like he wanted permission.

I smiled at him and said, "Love me, Zack. Please make love to me."

I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him into me. He slid into me with only the slightest bit of pain. It really wasn't much pain, more like a stretching and feeling of fullness. When he was fully inside of me he held still. Waiting, allowing me to get accustomed to his size and just his presence in me.

I lifted my head and kissed his lips, softly and lovingly. Letting him know that I loved him and that this is what I wanted. I wanted to be joined with him, to be joined with him forever.

We lay like this for a few moments, Zack on top of me, in me. I began to move my hips a little. It seemed that Zack was afraid to move, that he might hurt me. But, I wasn't in any pain and I wanted him. In a few seconds I began to move faster and Zack joined me. He pulled his hips back, taking his penis out of me.

I felt an emptiness, a void and it created a hunger in me. I wanted to be filled again, I wanted Zack back in me. I wanted that wonderful feeling of his erection in me. It was divine when he once again entered me. Pushing deeply into my body. I tried to open myself as much as possible and take as much of my lover's body into me as I could.

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around Zack, locking him into me, keeping him as close to me as possible. Wanting as much of him in me as I could have. This was heaven, this was exactly what I have wanted all of my life. I wanted a love like this and now I had found it and I never wanted to lose it.

He started to pump into me and continued as I began to orgasm. It came upon me like a thief in the night, sneaking up and then attacking, taking me by storm. I have never experienced anything even close to what I was feeling at this moment. The love, the pleasure, the ecstasy. I was in heaven, this was heaven and I was happy.

My legs tightened around him and I think that I called out to him. I pulled him into me wanting to take all of him into my body. I loved him and I wanted to be with him for all eternity. I had made my decision.

Zack groaned and pushed into me. His penis was completely inside of me. He held it there and I felt a heat, a warmth spread into my body. It started in my womb and radiated through out my being. For the first time in my life I had taken a man's seed. I was elated, I was overjoyed, Zack was loving me like no one else ever had. This is what I wanted.

We lay there on the bed locked in each other's embrace. Connected to each other in the most intimate way possible. We were one, united both physically and spiritually. Our bodies and souls were joined, we were one.

Slowly we returned to the world. Catching our breaths and allowing out hearts to return to normal. Zack rolled to his side slipping out of me. He kept his arms around me and I still held him. Is a very soft voice he whispered in my ear, "I love you Carol. I love you more than anything."

I smiled, feeling the warmth of his body and his love, I whispered to him, "I love you, Zack."

I closed my eyes for a second...

To be continued.

As I said before, this is something new for the old Baron. I hope that you like it. Please let me know. Your comments are so important to me. As usual, vote if you want, but please comment.

Chapter 2 will be coming soon...It's almost finished (famous last words).