All Comments on 'Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 03'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more?

Will there be more? This is great! It's time for her to meet the family. As far as the benedictines go...who knows. You're doing fine. You got the priests right. I remember some of them are just fine, but some could be real pricks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That

Was really good.

5*

Thanks for writing.

PeperePepereover 9 years ago
Great work

I have been waiting for the continuation of this story. You have a good grasp of the Catholic religion and have treated the whole story with grace.

I love it and keep writing it. There's more to be told when they meet the parents on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trivial addition to a great romance story. And very contrived.

Her going silent for a month and keeping him in the dark made no sense. Her failure to immediately contact him after she came out of the retreat made no sense. Did they lock her in her room? Her leaving the Tribunal not knowing where she was going, carry his child, thinking of him as the love of her life? The contrived meeting with the nuns at the mall? All very sloppy, contrived, and lame. Actually, stupid and somewhat insulting to your readers and fans.

Just didn't add that much. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting

Anxiously waiting for chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Faggot !!

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needing chapter 4

Pleeeze! We need the next chapter. This is a great story, and you are probably the best writer on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 4

Waiting for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 4

PLEASE! Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 4

Are you going to write the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 4

We need chapter 4. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nuns

A romance story with a nun. I like them. I wish there were more.

I hope you can continue this story soon. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's time

It's time to meet the parents. Let's go, we're late. This is a great story, from both sides. Well written.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
enough slacking

Time for chapter 4

Can't leave this without the meet the parents scene.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story thanks. Rod

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs better effort

It was a good story, however all the typos were very distracting and need to be fixed.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Overall not too shabby

To this point I have found this tale to be an entertaining story. However, it is definitely an incomplete story that needs at lest one more chapter to complete it. The way chapter three ends just leaves the reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 4

We're still waiting for chapter 4. PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 4

Please add chapter 4. PLEASE!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful ending!

I'm very happy that you added this chapter, it helped out greatly to close his part of the story. I still would like to read about them meeting his parents..;) Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Final chapter

Well, it's going on five years since chapter 3 was written. It looks like there will not be a final chapter. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another chapter

I really enjoyed this story, but please could you add the final chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter please

I know how the story ends but I really want more! I wanna read the introduction to the family, the wedding, and even the birth of the first child. I became so invested in this story and NEED more!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Where as this was an excellent story, the ending was incomplete as it did not contain the dinner at his parents house, the wedding and the children as was shown in part 2 of the original story. I had hoped that this time around with her telling her side of the story it would be complete, yet it was not. Seeing how long it has been since this was published and that there has been no activity from this author since 11/20/14, I suspect that either something has happened to this gifted author or the anons with their nasty comments have driven him off. At any rate this was a wonderful tale and I will give a well deserved 5+++ stars. (Note: If the author is still reading the comments, a 4th chapter and conclusion to this wonderful love story would be wonderful and appreciate by your readers)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Where as this was an excellent story, the ending was incomplete as it did not contain the dinner at his parents house, the wedding and the children as was shown in part 2 of the original story. I had hoped that this time around with her telling her side of the story it would be complete, yet it was not. Seeing how long it has been since this was published and that there has been no activity from this author since 11/20/14, I suspect that either something has happened to this gifted author or the anons with their nasty comments have driven him off. At any rate this was a wonderful tale and I will give a well deserved 5+++ stars. (Note: If the author is still reading the comments, a 4th chapter and conclusion to this wonderful love story would be wonderful and appreciate by your readers)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, someone continue this series. Carol is going to be a mommy, unofficially she's a wife, and truly loves her student/husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous