All Comments on 'Of Love and Ink Ch. 04'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I just couldn't stop reading this story. it was absolutely wonderful. I cannot wait to read the chapter.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
This story is heart wrenching

And so well done. Can't imagine being in her shoes, but it's so addictive. Next chapter please.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
loving it...

im loving it i can't stop reading this an i know its based on you either loosely or otherwise but regardless i think she needs to bitch slap Malichai and stand up to him because i think he will hurt her again most likely unintentionally but hurt her regardless, an perhaps have her find Ian, with him being her first everything so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keeping it real...

As much as I want Justine to slap Malichai into tomorrow he is beginning to sound genuine (although it is difficult to understand, much less forgive him, for wanting his ex boy toy to spend time at Justine's with whom he wants to resume a serious relationship). Wow, Justine also has a lot of baggage and scars from some pretty messed up relationships. They are really talking now and this is good sign. But there is more that they have to deal with. Another name cropped up (and that's another story to tell) and then there is Renee who seems to be more than a best friend - what's up with that... A very complicated mess indeed. I am very curious though, why the hell did Malichai allowed his bi-curiousity to lead him into a committed relationship with someone else. He too needs to open up. They didn't get where they are only because of Justine's past. It seems he has some serious 'fessing up to do. Thanks for taking the time and being being brave enough to write this story. It's emotional and powerful. We are not all born strong but it's though our experiences that we gain strength and can become strong enough to take charge of our destiny. I look forward to seeing if Justine and Malichai can make it, if they can truly find their way back to each other and be stronger and more committed than before. And if they cant that they would have each learnt something about nurturing relationships instead of engaging in experiments that can destroy what they took time to build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

If Justine is based on you please, please get a backbone. Your stories are depressing because the protagonist is a doormat. I understand we all go through those points in our lives. Maybe this is cathartic for you but its painful to read...Lol I've read all the chapters so please take the critiscm with a grain of salt. I'm not saying their bad I'm saying they are painful t read. It makes me want to slap the shit out of Justine for being a constant doormat, jesus slef esteem please. Okay I take it back this sucked.

TreyDTreyDover 12 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE ! I LOVE IT! IM SUCH A BIG FAN OF ALL UR STORIES!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
This is genuine..

A girl fights all the time and when its time to show weakness, it gets her hurt, but the problem is that in order to love, you have to pull down your defenses and take a shot. It takes backbone to admit that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous