All Comments on 'Of Two Minds'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

what a great story ,well written and captivating , i really enjoyed every word and read it a second time just reading the parts in capitals which worked well for me , i would love to read more of your work ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tasty!

YUM YUM, YUM YUM

CUM IN THE MOUTH

CUM UP THE BUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CAPS SUCK

ALL CAPS IS TOO DISTRACTING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yum-O

Great story.

To the jackass who wrote the complaint about all caps. I think you must have a short attention span if you find that distracting. I thought the little poem was cute.

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 10 years ago
I absolutely loved it!

The only problem was that I kept trying to skip ahead to read both the "his" and "hers" points-of-view at the same time!

But I do agree the all-caps is a problem. If you submit your stories the recommended way, you can actually include the HTML tags for bolding &ltb>&lt/b>or italics &lti>&lt/i>, so that you can do emphasis</b> without caps.

nolfon1nolfon1over 10 years ago

So, this was one of the best stories I've read on here in awhile. The sex scenes were well described, the situation was different, and I loved the dual perspective. It worked real well, and will resonate strong with those torn about their sexuality.

Criticisms: I would of liked to have seen the black and white opinions start to grey a little, though the ending does clear that up.

but biggest one is the grammar, you switched perspective and gender of pronouns sometimes confusing the reader. There's a few typos and some grammar concerns, a good read over can fix that.

But I shall look for more of your stuff!

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 10 years ago
Hard to read....

A good story but too much repetition and too many caps.. I had to keep skipping the caps part to maintain continuity.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
absolutely, totally, awesome! !

This is one I will read again and again. ....and 2/3 of the way through I gave up reading the resistance part's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So bad I'm still laughing!

Not even in Mind Control would this have been either plausible or believable. He would have gone to an attorney, then a Doctor and then sued her for divorce so fast her head would still be spinning. She would have lost her professional license and her job. The only thing she would have been able to do was flip burgers for a living. And he got everything in the divorce. Epically stupid story without any real thought given to real consequences.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay, I guess

Depending on your tastes. Foremost, I don't believe in the hocus pocus, what she did is not possible. Lastly, most men simply would not tolerate such actions and tendacies. So, a boink on the head and some duct tape would contain that problem. Now choices have to be made. If you want to keep her, cut her tongue out. If you don't want her, kill her or head for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some bitch tricks you into doing disgusting things and when you get control back you just say, "oh, you must be right, I'm a tranny." I would have run out of the house, gotten in my car and drove away forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous