Off At College Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need what where? And what are you?" Don replied releasing his mouth from my tit.

"Pleassse fuck my pussy stud, pleaaasse," I whined.

Rubbing his middle finger between my pussy lips, he coolly responded, "Jay, I think the slut wants my cock in her cunt, but I'm not sure. Should I oblige the slut?"

Playing along, Jay pinched my other nipple and added, "yeah, I think she might be ready for you but..."

"... I need you to put your big cock in my tight cuu - nt."

"On the table - sl... what are you?"

Moving from the couch to the coffee table and spreading my legs wide, I mumbled, "I'm the Gamma Delt slut... now fuck my cunt, sweetie." At that point I was so desperate for Don's hard sausage, I would have allowed him to fuck me bare but he rolled a rubber onto his monster cock and plunged it non-stop into my dripping fuck canal. "Oh my god..." I moaned.

As the tip on his cock pushed against my cervix Don grabbed my ass and said, "... god bitch you're the tightest piece of ass I've ever fucked."

I bucked my hips up as he pulled his tool out of my hole trying to keep it buried inside of me. Thankfully before his crown was outside of my entrance he pushed back down establishing his pace. He continued to pound his cock in and out of my pussy creating a wonderful friction on my stretched walls. At the same time Jay was tweaking my nipples which pushed me towards my sought after orgasm. Suddenly, the shocks began flooding out of my stuffed pussy and from my hard nipples making me moan, "Yessssssss, sweeee—ttie, it fee-eeels soooo gooooo - I'mmmmm cummmmming." I arched my back and as my orgasm began to subside; I felt Don's cock swell inside my cock receptacle as he pushed all the way in and froze just before his cum began pulsing through his tube. "Come on, sweetie, fill my cunt with your cum. Let me feel why I'm here."

As his spent manhood relaxed, Don slapped my ass cheek and purred, "Jen, you sure know how to use those cunt muscles," and then turning to Jay he continued, "Next. You ready buddy?"

With that Jay replaced Don between my splayed thighs and I felt a new, if slimmer, latex covered cock probe the slit between my legs. Without comment, Jay found my already fucked hole and pushed in not meeting any resistance. Jay quickly established a hard driving rhythm pumping his cock in and out of my hole and making my flattened boobs jiggle.

Don sat on the couch, egging Jay on, "That's it, really pound the slut's cunt. She likes it hard." Before long I was at the brink again and as another orgasm washed through my body from my groin he added, "See I told you she likes it hard; most sluts do." Then as I was coming down, Don stood over me and ordered, "Suck my cock clean, broad."

Thrusting his semi-hard manhood into my open mouth, I began licking the crown tasting his cum. Just at that point, Jay emptied his ball sack into the condom inside me with a groan.

A couple of hours later (and another round with Jay and Don) I was laying down on the couch clad only in the robe with my head in Jay's lap and my feet in Don's crotch when I heard the basement door open. Looking up I saw Chris and another guy who I did not recognize step off the stairs into the basement.

"Well, if it isn't Jenny," Chris chirped. "You should have told me she was coming over and I would have been back sooner."

"She's only been here a couple of hours..." Jay replied.

"... but what a couple of hours," Don interjected. "Best piece of ass I've ever had." With that he slipped his hand between my slightly separated thighs and bushed his fingers against my bush.

Chris leaned over the couch and planted a kiss on my lips as he tweaked my softened nipple. Breaking the kiss he staged whispered, "Not too tired for Chris and a bud are you?"

Looking into his eyes I cooed, "Your room?"

"Sure, can Tim come with us?"

Swinging my legs off Don's lap, I replied, "O.K." Then turning towards Jay I added, "I'll be back in awhile. You two need a little recovery time anyways."

Scooping up my clutch, I followed Chris up to his room on the third floor clad in only the robe which did not cover very much. Tim took full advantage of the situation as we climbed the stairs, squeezing my ass cheeks several times and adding, "nice buns," on at least once occasion.

Once we were in Chris' room I turned to him and silently standing on my tip toes, I planted a wet kiss on his lips. He cupped my buns, pulling me tight against his fully clothed body and slipped his tongue into my oral cavity. As we continued to make out, Tim began to undress. The next thing I felt was Tim's cock rubbing my thighs from the back while he nibbled on the back of my neck.

Breaking our kiss, Chris eased the robe off my shoulders and he started suckling on my right boob. I moaned, "That's it sweetie, suck Jenny's tits," as Tim began to fondle my unoccupied left boob. Despite my earlier rounds with Jay and Don, I was still anxious to receive as well as give satisfaction. As Chris released my mammary from his mouth I twisted around to face Tim. Giving him a quick peck on the lips I dropped to my knees and began stroking his manhood that stuck out horizontally from his groin. Looking up into Tim's eyes I mumbled, "Nice to meet you. You wanna a blow job?" With that my tongue snaked out of my mouth to lick his crown that was moist with his pre-cum and my lubrication.

"Gawd this is hot. I've never seen a broad give somebody head before." Chris mumbled as he finished stripping before sitting down on his bed.

Setting about the task in front of me, I slid his entire cock into my mouth and sealed my lips around it. Running my tongue up the bottom side of his shaft I eased my head back until only the head was inside my mouth. Working my head back and forth, I established a tempo that soon had Tim gripping the back of my head. Realizing that he was about to cum, I worked the tip of my tongue across his crown and pumped his saliva coated rod with my right hand. Then I got my reward, Tim's cock began spurting a stream of cream into my mouth. I swallowed the first spurts but let the last shots collect on my tongue.

Standing up, I stuck my cum covered tongue out at Tim and then turned to face Chris. As I approached Chris, he made a face and said, "I'm not kissing you babe with another guy's cum..."

Swallowing the remaining cum, I cooed, "... you want a blow job too?"

"Nope, but I sure want to fuck your tight cunt."

"Grab a rubber sweetie cause I'm ready for you. I've got some in my purse."

Reaching into my purse, Chris grabbed a package and then said, "You've been busy I see, this is the last one."

Crawling onto the bed, I looked at Tim and calmly said, "Be a sweetie and find some more jackets - especially if you want me." Rolling onto my back, I spread my thighs exposing my matted bush and puffy lips to Chris. "I'm all yours sweetie," I cooed as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my dripping slit before punching into my female opening. "Yes, sweetie! That's what Jenny likes - a stiff cock in her wet pussy."

I was just beginning to adjust to Chris' tempo when I sensed his impending orgasm. Quickly I squeezed my interior muscles and murmured, "That's it sweetie, cum for Jenny."

As Chris' manhood pulsed inside of my fuck hole he mumbled, "I'm cumming - the guys are right you've got the tightest cunt on campus."

"I aim to please," I cooed while he withdrew his spent manhood from my suddenly horny hole. Sitting up, I took his still latex covered shriveled tool into my mouth tasting my moisture and the latex and pulled it off allowing the content to spill onto one of my protruding mams and my trimmed bush.

"Sorry I was so quick, I haven't been laid in almost a month..."

I spit out the used condom before I replied, "... that's OK, I understand. Besides, I'm still available." Then I planted a wet kiss on his lips.

At that point, Tim strolled back into the room with a grin on his face and holding up three blue packages, "see what the turkey left under my pillow!"

"Well get that girl pleaser over here and get properly dressed." As he sat down on the bed, I grabbed one of the packages from him and ripped it open. "Lie down and let Jenny take care of you sweetie." He flopped down on his back and I used my mouth to roll the condom onto his engorged rod. I kissed his lips before brushing my swaying boobs across his pursed lips. As Tim nipped at my nearest nipple I straddled his stomach and eased my ass backwards until it bumped into his male protrusion. I moaned, "and what do we have here?" as I lifted my groin slightly to line my slot up with his tab while he continued to suck on my right boob and stroke my left one.

I felt his organ rub between my lower lips and I thrust my ass backwards impaling myself on his cock. "Yessss! Gawd, you're a man, sweetie." I took my time and began to slowly manipulate my hips to fuck myself on Tim's rod. "Sweetie, that's it - suck Jenny's tits. It gets me so hot."

Eventually Tim released my boobs from his mouth and muttered, "bitch, I want to fuck you doggie." Moaning I pulled off his cock and let him wiggle out from under me. Dropping my upper body to the bed I stuck my ass up with my legs spread to give Tim access to my pussy.

Just before he penetrated my sex channel again, I groaned, "you like?"

"Yep, bitch. Nice ass! Nice cunt! The guys are right, you are the best fuck on campus." With that he slid back into my vacant pussy. Grabbing my hips he began to jackknife in and out of my hole causing a raft of sensations to flow out of the nerves lining my pussy.

Several minutes later, my orgasm broke through my body as I shook. "Yeah, sweetie! Oooooooooo! My gawd, ooooo... I... cummmmmmmmm..." Tim just kept pumping in and out of my leaking hole and my orgasm continued to flow through my body. "I'mmm still... cummming swee - tie. That's it fuck Jenny senseless." I was having a hard time keeping my thighs from collapsing but Tim just held onto my hips preventing it. Finally, Tim shot his load into the condom and he quickly withdrew as I tried to regain my equilibrium. "Sweetie, that was the most intense O I've ever..."

Just then another cock pressed into me still leaking pussy. "... Chris?" I inquired hesitantly.

Sliding all the way in to my cervix, I felt his groin bump into my ass. "Nope. Jen this is Nick."

"You covered?"

"Yep. Wouldn't touch you bareback." With that Nick quickly built up his speed to what Tim had been with nearly the same results.

"Sweetie, your cock belongs in my cunt." As another orgasm began to build from my slick fuck channel, I moaned, "Yesssss sweetie! I'mmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmming!" As my body shook again I added, "Fill my cunn - nnt with..." Just at that moment Nick erupted inside the condom and he quickly withdrew only to be replaced with another latex covered rod. "Donnie?" I mumbled as an ultra thick cock pushed its way into my hole.

"It's me slut," came the reply as Don's male member pushed my pussy walls apart.

As he filled my canal to my cervix without his groin touching my ass I groaned, "Be gentle sweetie. My hole has been fucked so many times I've lost count." However, he was anything but gentle; grabbing my hips he thrust his cock in and out of my channel as fast as he could. I gasp for my breath as another orgasm built inside me and then crashed through my body as Don's rod continued to stroke by pussy walls. As I came down from my orgasm, I mumbled, "I need something to eat."

Opening my eyes, I saw Chris standing next to me with his manhood stiff and only inches from my mouth. "If you're hungry have some meat." Wetting my lips, I opened my mouth and Chris eased his cock into my oral cavity. Sealing my lips just behind his crown I began licking his cum encrusted head while Don continued to drive his rod in and out of my well fucked pussy.

Eventually, Don filled the condom separating his cock from my sex cavity and I mumbled inaudibly, "That's it sweetie, cummmm for Jenny" without releasing Chris' cock filling my mouth. About the time that Don finished spurting in my pussy the cum began pulsing into my mouth from Chris' organ. As Don's cock pulled out of my pussy I focused my attention on the guy in front of my face and swallowing the copious amounts of cum that was filling my mouth. I was unable to swallow everything that came out of Chris' cock head and some dribbled out from my lips and onto the bed.

"You are one hot slut, Jen," Chris commented as he withdrew his spent rod from my lips.

"I aim to please," replied with a weak smile. Before anyone else could to get into either of my openings, I rolled over on my back and continued, "Hey guys, I need a beer and something to eat. By the way, what time is it?"

"We've got some pizza in the kitchen," Chris responded. "Hey, Jay, could you get our favorite girl a beer and a couple of pieces of pizza?"

"I'll take some too," one of the guys chimed in.

As Jay left, he said, "Come on guys, let's let Jen rest a few minutes and get cleaned up while we all go down and get some beer." With that all the guys trooped out of the room leaving me without male company for the first time in several hours. I stretched out on the bed for a few minutes until I heard the guys coming back up the stairs. Sitting up naked I waited for Jay, Chris, Tim, Nick and Don to return with my food and beer.

I was not disappointed as Jay led the guys into the room with a couple of pieces of pizza and Chris came carrying two six packs. "Party time," I exclaimed with a smile.

"Yup! You like bacon and mushrooms Sexy?"

Before I could answer Chris handed me an already opened beer and Tim asked, "What's your bra size babe?"

Taking a swig from the beer, I said, "Thanks Chris." Then looking Tim in the eyes, I answered him, "34C. You like what you see?" Then I leisurely ate the two pieces of pizza and finished the beer as the guys each drank a beer and looked me up and down. As I finished my food, I looked at the guys and said, "How about I take a nap for a couple of hours and then we can fool around some more?"

Nick responded, "Jen that ain't fair, I've only fucked you once and you fucked everyone more."

Before I could respond, Jay piped in, "Nick, if you'd been here earlier Jen was available, but can't you see that she is fucked out for now."

"You can be first, OK, sweetie. Just give me a couple of hours and I'll be as good a new." Then turning to Chris, I added, "I'd like another one." Chris uncapped another bottle and gave it to me. After I drained it, I stretched out on the bed to take a nap and the guys left the room, turning off the lights.

Several hours later I finally woke up on my side with Chris lying next to me sucking on my erect nipple and rubbing a couple of fingers through my trimmed bush. Twisting my hips to allow Chris to finger my slit, I cooed, "Pleasant way to wake up."

Slipping a finger into my slit, Chris hollered, "Hey, Nick!" I reached down and pushed his probing finger into my already lubricating pussy. "Gawd, Jen you sure get wet easy," he whispered in my ear.

"And you sure get nice and hard easy too," I breathed in his ear.

"Easy to do with a hot broad like you."

Just then Nick walked into the room saying, "I thought I was promised firsties this morning?"

"Cool brother. I was just warming her up." With that Chris pulled his finger from my pussy and ran it across my lips allowing me to taste myself.

"Why thanks bro," Nick replied as I rolled onto my back and spread my thighs to allow Nick access to me.

As Chris started to crawl over me, I whispered to him, "Why don't you stay, I can take care of both you guys - that is if one of you wants a blow job." Then out loud I asked, "Who's got a rubber?" Before anyone could answer I saw one sitting on the nightstand so I added, "One's on the by the light."

Nick grabbed the package, ripped it open and rolled it up his cock. At the same time, Chris straddled my chest dangling his stiff manhood in front of my face. I opened my mouth and Chris thrust the head of his cock between my lips just as Nick shoved his cock into my fuck tunnel. I started to moan at the invasion of my pussy, but all I could do was lick Chris' cock gently probing my mouth.

"Your cunt's as tight as I remember," Nick muttered.

"That's it girl, suck my dick," Chris said as he thrust deep into my throat almost choking me. "It's my first double. Yeah, Jen's tight."

I started to say, "Mine too," but Chris' cock prevented me from vocalizing the words. Nick pulled out of my pussy and pushed my legs up against Chris' back as he plunged back into the void in pussy. Before long the tingles began flowing out of my pussy but with my tongue and lips being occupied, I was unable to express my increasing sensitivity except my sucking and licking Chris' manhood between my lips. A series of small orgasms flowed through my nerves and then Nick began filling the latex separating my cervix from his cock with a succession of pulsing jets. Before Nick was finished, Chris pulled his cock from my mouth and spurted his cream on my face, neck and tits.

Chris slipped off me as Nick pulled his softening manhood from my hole. Pushing myself up I reached down and rolled Nick's condom off his cock as Chris' spunk dripped off the sides of my mams. Looking Nick in the eye I murmured, "Your cock feels good in my cunt."

As Nick sat back I stood up and announced, "Mind if I take a shower?"

"Nope!..." Chris replied.

"... By the way where is the shower?"

"Down the hall to the right," was Chris's answer.

Blowing kisses to the guys as I grabbed a towel off the door, I pranced naked down the hall, tits jiggling and ass swaying, to the bathroom. Turning on the shower I sat on the toilet and emptied my bladder before stepping into the steaming shower. Ten minutes later, having carefully soaped my entire body, I turned off the shower, stepped out and rubbed my body dry. Wrapping the wet towel around me, I wandered back to Chris' room. With no one there, I slipped into my robe and continued downstairs until I found the guys sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast.

Breaking their conversation, Jay said, "Well, good morning Jen. Are you up for some more fun?"

Before I could respond Tim smiled and said, "Guys - you lucky sobs... you have the hottest house slut on campus."

Blushing I replied, "Got some cereal? And I could use a beer too." As Nick handed me my cereal he simply smiled at me. I smiled back and ran my tongue over my lips before eating my cereal.

Finishing my cereal I looked at the guys and purred, "Will one of you guys run out and get a couple of boxes to condoms? I'm all out and I don't want to have to think about it again."

To be continued...

12