Off Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

As Frank's half hard cock slipped out of her mouth Fiona felt a sense of accomplishment. She had tamed his beast. The question was had she worn him out completely or just set the bar for what he would do to her. She did not have to wait long for an answer.

"Lay down on the floor," he ordered.

Fiona quickly complied; the immediacy of his demand was encouraging. She watched him drop to his knees.

"Remember what's off limits," she chided, not sure she could enforce the restriction if push came to shove, or thrust as the case may be.

"We will see about that," he replied, then leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue snaking between her lips and invading her mouth. They did not linger, but began wander down her body. He started with her cheeks, then ears, and then moved on to her neck. This pace slowed a bit as he zig zagged, pressing his lips against her throat. Finally she felt his lips on her breasts. She put her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair as she steered him towards her swollen nipples. He ignored her not so subtle hint, moving towards the amber buds at what seemed like a glacial pace.

Getting Fiona to take charge was normally something he encouraged, and he considered complying with her wishes, but decided against it. He marvelled at her tits, they were perfect; big enough to wrap around his cock, and certainly more than a mouthful, but not so big that they sagged when she was topless. He covered one with his hand, pinching her nipple between his fingers while he flicked his tongue against the other. He placed his other hand on her inner thigh, gently encouraging her to spread her legs apart. His plan appeared to be working, she was distracted by what he was doing to her tits and didn't remind him that her pussy was off limits.

"Oh, oh, oh, that feels good baby," Fiona moaned. He was crushing one of her tits with his hand while lightly kissing the other. She liked the contrast and recalled a time when Frank had alternated rubbing an ice cube against her nipple, then warming it up with his mouth.

Extending his pinkie Frank probed the delicate flesh of her labia. Her pussy was dripping wet, allowing his smallest digit to easily penetrate her sex. His wrist was twisted at an awkward angle so that he didn't touch any other part of her vulva. He pinkie fucked her a few times, then switched to his ring finger. Again he moved very slow, trying not to draw attention to the fact he was defying her off limits order.

Fiona was living in the moment. She had completely forgotten about the nebulous plans with Victor the next day. Instead she was focused on the way Frank was making her feel. He had switched to lightly stroking her breast with his hand, but sucking hard on her other breast, occasionally biting her nipple and tugging on it with his teeth. The tingling sensation that had started in her sex was beginning to spread.

It wasn't until he slipped two fingers into her pussy that Fiona acknowledged what he was doing. At first she just started to grind against his hand, but when his knuckle brushed against her clit she voiced her objection, "I thought I said that was off limits."

"I thought it was just the part that got waxed, and I haven't touched you there," he replied, hoping to exploit a loophole.

She knew she should tell him to stop, but what he was doing felt entirely too good. She accepted his rationalization and wondered how much further he would push the limits she had set.

No longer bound by a need to stay under her radar Frank probed for her G spot. When he found it, he made certain his fingers slid over it each time he penetrated her. Each time he pulled his hand back he traced his fingertips along her labia before plunging them back into her sex. She thrust her hips up, driving his fingers deep into her pussy. He could tell by the way she was breathing that she was getting close to climax. That's when he stopped touching her and sat up.

There was no doubt that Frank's digits were much better suited to finger fucking than her own. Where her fingers were short and slender, Frank's were thick and long. He was using his pointing and index finger now and had no trouble reaching the most sensitive spots of her vagina. It wasn't quite the same as being penetrated by his hard cock, but it was more than enough to get her off. The tingling sensation was building to a crescendo as his thumb rubbed against her clit. Then it stopped.

"You want more?" he teased. Now he would have his revenge for the taunting she had given him when her tits were wrapped around his cock.

"Oh fuck yes, please yes," she begged.

"Let's get in bed," he suggested as he stood up.

As she sat up Fiona noticed that Frank was only wearing a pair of jeans, she had not noticed when he had stripped off his shirt, and she didn't really care. Topless was a good look for him. Once she stood up she placed her hand on his chest and ran her fingers through the curly locks of hair, hoping to persuade him to continue fingering her pussy.

"Bed, now" he ordered.

Regretfully she removed her hand and turned towards the bedroom. The moment she entered the room she noticed the bed. It was covered with a spider web of ropes, and several of the pillows were stacked in the middle. Attached to the ropes were wrist and ankle cuffs. Resting on the corner of the bed was a black leather flogger.

"On the bed, face down, ass up," he said curtly.

She complied, crawling on to the mattress and stopping when the mound of pillows was pressed against her belly. She felt him applying the restraints to her limbs, including something that went around the back of her knees and held them in place.

As he picked up the flogger Frank paused to admire the sight of her naked body. For reasons he could not comprehend Fiona was reluctant to show off her pussy, but right now she did not have a choice. The restraints held her thighs far enough apart that the pouty lips of her labia were visible. Even though she was not facing him, he was confident she knew he was staring at her sex. Dropping to his knees for a better view he followed every crease in the soft pink skin. The temptation to penetrate her with something was almost unbearable, the question was what first. Should he resume finger fucking her, or would it be better to slide his tongue into her. Although she seemed opposed to the idea, he fully intended to drive his cock deep into her pussy before the night was over.

The first time she felt the flogger was when the leather tendrils slapped against her bare ass. She let out a yelp, surprised that he didn't warn her. The first lashing was quickly followed by another, but from the opposite direction. If she tried she could hear the tell tale swishing sound of the air flowing through the flogger just before impact. He was spreading the blows out from the top of her hips down to the middle of her thighs. Fiona was glad the tender skin from the waxing was safely tucked up against the stack of pillows. He continued to rain blows down on her, but shifted up her body. The leather slapped against her ribs and then moved on to her breasts. The tingling sensation that had faded away when Frank stopped fingering her pussy returned.

When he began to whip her shoulder blades she felt his other hand on her ass. She wondered if he still had his pants on. The image of him shirtless rushed into her mind's eye. She could picture every detail, the sinewy muscles of his arms as he swung the flogger, the hair that covered his chest and the bulge in his pants where the denim held back his throbbing erection.

In theory, what he was doing should not have been much more difficult than walking and chewing gum, but the reality was quite different. As usual the devil was in the details. If all he wanted to do was whip her it would be easy, but he wanted her to enjoy it. With one hand he was trying to use the flogger with just enough force to arouse her. His other hand was sliding down the middle of her ass and a collision course with her pussy. Unlike before he wasn't being subtle about his intentions. The second his fingertip touched her labia he pressed down into her wet slit.

"No, no, no," she moaned, even though she expected her objection would fall on deaf ears.

"I don't think you got waxed here," he said, dismissing her protest.

Fiona knew she should stand on principle, she had said her pussy was off limits and he should respect her wishes. But her carnal desires agreed with Frank and her protest consisted of no more than a guttural moan. The flogging stopped and the leather tendrils were draped over her shoulders. Frank's fingers were at work between her legs and the tingling sensation was spreading again.

It would be easy to finger fuck her to climax, but that wasn't what Frank intended to do. He considered revealing his plan to Fiona, but decided to let her figure it out. He pushed two fingers into her, stopping when his knuckle pressed against her clit. A moan of satisfaction escaped her lips.

"Harder," she pleaded.

He complied with her request, this time letting his thumb sink between her ass cheeks. To say she was wet would be an understatement. Her pussy was delightfully drenched, each time he penetrated her she coated his hand with her juices. He could tell by the way she was breathing that Fiona was close to climaxing.

"You don't get to come yet," he ordered.

"I'm not sure there's much you can do about that," she replied coyly.

"Let's find out," he said, withdrawing his fingers from her sex.

The rough denim of his jeans pressed against her ass, telling her he had not finished undressing yet. Suddenly he grabbed her jaw and forced his fingers into her mouth. It took her a few seconds to realize it was the same hand he had been finger fucking her with. The idea of tasting her pussy wasn't arousing, but his unexpected roughness was. The flogger was lifted off her shoulder and she felt the bed shift as he moved. He was beside her now and the flogger was resting on her ass. His fingers moved just a bit. It was a subtle hint that he expected her to do something, but she chose to ignore it.

Frank lifted the flogger and swished it against her calf muscle. He repeated the movement with his fingers, but this time the back of her knee was the target when she declined to acknowledge his unspoken demand. The third time she ignored him he lightly whipped the inside of her thigh, then dragged the leather tendrils across her sex.

"That's the carrot," he said, "and this is the stick." He raised his arm up and swiftly brought it down, the flogger slapped against her bare ass. She tried to cry out, but his fingers were still in her mouth.

The instant the leather hit her ass she felt angry, but that emotion was quickly displaced by lust. She had been so close to orgasm. Her need to come overpowered the rage she felt. The restraints held fast as she struggled against them.

"Carrot," he said, sliding the polished chrome ball on the end of the floggers handle between her labia.

Inside her head it was utter chaos. The logical response was to comply with his unspoken request to suck on his fingers before he applied the stick again, but something in her refused even as her sex begged to be penetrated by the toy.

The silver ball that capped the handle of the riding crop vanished from sight, sinking into the soft pink flesh of Fiona's sex. He was careful to stop short of bumping against her clit; he didn't want to push her past the tipping point of her climax. Frank turned his wrist slightly and noticed the chrome glistened with her wetness. His cock ached, this time with jealousy as the toy sank between her labia again. He pulled it out and raised his arm.

"Stick," his voice bellowed as the flogger impacted the back of her leg. It was close enough to her pussy that the familiar tingle returned. Fiona pressed her tongue against his fingers. Each time he whipped her she complied with his order for a few seconds, then stopped until she felt the sting of the flogger somewhere on her body.

There was no denying her mouth was very talented, and for that reason he considered making a change to the plan. The first thing that sprang to mind was getting her into a sixty nine position so she could apply her oral skills to his aching cock while he buried his tongue in her wet slit until she came, but he dismissed that. He had already come in her mouth, this time he wanted his cock buried deep inside her when he orgasmed.

"Do you want to come?" He asked, even though he had not told her what he had planned.

Fiona stifled the sarcastic reply that sprang into her head and just nodded. She had been very close to orgasm several times, but he had never let her finish.

Something about her response convinced him to reveal his plan, "The only way you get to come is with my cock in your hot, wet pussy."

The bed shifted again, telling her that he was moving. A few seconds later she felt his hands rotating her hips; she complied with his unspoken order and lifted her body off the stack of pillows. The flogger slapped against the side of her breast, not quite reaching her swollen nipple.

"What's it going to be?" he teased, eyeing her ass. The skin had a bit of a pink hue from the repeated impact of the flogger. Stroking himself to climax while staring at her naked ass was certainly an option, but not his first choice.

The black leather tendrils of the flogger fell on to her shoulder. She felt them glide over her skin, following her spine and the flowing between her ass cheeks. Rationally there was no reason to deny what they both wanted. If he fucked her doggy style the newly bare skin would not be touched, but she held back.

"Tell me you want to be fucked from behind," he said, slapping the flogger against her thigh. He promised himself he would not compromise. In fact if she didn't accept his offer soon he would demand more. His cock ached for relief, but this time he would not give into his primal urges.

Fiona started to think if he taunted her just a bit more she would have a spontaneous orgasm, but she could not bear to wait, "I want your cock."

"Really, how much?"

"I need it," she pleaded.

"Show me, let me see how wet you are," he said, reaching down and freeing one of her hands.

She paused to consider his demand, and as a result of her hesitation she felt the flogger against her breast again. This time the blow reached the erect amber skin in the middle. The impact of the flogger on her swollen nipple sent a bolt of euphoria through her body.

The thrill of seeing her hand lift off the mattress and move towards her nether regions was indescribable. He watched anxiously as she spread her labia apart and then slid two fingers into her sex. When they emerged he quickly unbuttoned his jeans and jerked them down. His throbbing erection sprang out and bounced once or twice before he wrapped his hand around it.

A moan escaped her lips as she felt his cock brush against her labia. She tried to push back against him, but the restraints held her back. She felt him rubbing along the length of her wet slit, but he didn't penetrate her.

"I guess I will have to make you come like this, since your pussy is off limits," he teased.

"No, no, I want to come with you inside me. I want your cock," she pleaded. He was right, if he continued she would climax, but she wanted more. She wanted to be full of cock when she came, and she wanted to make him come again.

"Are you sure?" he asked, hoping his voice did not betray how close he was to ramming his throbbing erection into her pussy.

"Please, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me from behind," she begged.

"Like this," he said, slowly pushing just the tip in, and then pulling back.

"No, harder! Fuck me hard. I want your cock inside me, deep inside me," she begged.

Satisfied with her reply Frank dropped the flogger and put his hands on her hips. With one swift thrust, he buried his cock inside her. She was hot and wet. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass echoed around the room. Each time he thrust into her he could see her breasts swing wildly from side to side. He reached forward and cupped them in his hand. The pressure of his pending climax began to increase. Against his better judgement he stretched his fingers out until he felt her nipples. Her breasts constantly taunted him. It didn't matter if they were covered by a loose fitting blouse, and form fitting tube top or completely bar, almost every time he saw them he thought about how it felt to have her tits pressed against his lips, cupped in his hands, or wrapped around his cock. Even with his erection buried inside her pussy he could not resist grabbing her breasts. Every second he held them in his hand pushed him closer and closer to orgasm. Fucking Fiona felt fantastic, but playing with her tits made it feel exponentially better.

There was no doubt in her mind that Frank was fucking her with every bit of his cock. Each time he penetrated her his erection pushed as deep into her vagina as possible. She could feel the restraints around her ankles and knees pull tight as he rammed his cock into her pussy. The flogging had left her ass pink and tender, and the impact of his hips stung slightly, but that did little to distract from the climax that was building. His hands cupped her breasts and pulled back, as if to draw her closer and push his dick deeper inside her. She could feel her climax building. He had to let her come this time; it would be cruel to abandon her at the edge of ecstasy again.

There was nothing quite like fucking Fiona doggy style. Part of it was visual; the way her ass rippled when his hips slammed into it, the way her tits bounced as he thrust into her over and over, and the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy. His dick could be numb and he would still come just from what he could see, but it wasn't. Tactile sensation was the other part of the equation, the feeling of her firm round breasts and swollen nipples in his hands combined with being inside her made his orgasm inevitable. There was one other component adding to his euphoria, and that was her cries of pleasure. Hearing her beg for his cock had been arousing, but that paled in comparison to what he heard has he rammed his cock into her sex.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck yes," Fiona moaned, "you're going to make me come baby, don't stop, don't stop. I want you inside me, oh, oh. Harder! Harder."

Her cries were reaching a fevered pitch and her words became unintelligible, pushing him past the point of no return.

"I'm going to come," Frank groaned through clenched teeth. He wanted to hold on for just a few seconds longer, but he could not. With a low grunt he embraced his orgasm and felt his cock jerk as a stream of hot cum shot into Fiona's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, come inside me, come inside, yes, oh, oh I'm..." her words turned into an unintelligible moan as she was overwhelmed by the orgasm that would not be denied. It started deep in her sex and spread to her tits like a lightning bolt. Soon the tingling sensation had spread throughout her body from her fingertips to her toes. Her arms grew weak and she fell forward until her belly was resting on the stack of pillows.

After a few slow thrust he pulled his cock out of her and reached for the restraints that held her in place. Before releasing her Frank took a long look at her cum soaked pussy. Even though his erection was fading and he was exhausted the sight still made him feel aroused. First he unbuckled the restraints on her ankles, then the remaining wrist cuff. He left the straps holding her knees for last, enjoying the way she looked crouched down on the bed. When she was finally free she rolled on to her back, legs spread apart. He pushed the pillows out of the way and lay beside her.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers