Off Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Are you looking at my tits?" she asked incredulously.

"Maybe,"

"There's something wrong with you."

"Trust me, if you only saw your breasts for a few times each day you would stare too,"

"I don't stare at your dick all the time," she teased.

"That's because it doesn't look as good as your tits,"

Fiona sighed, "I can't really argue with you on that."

With a quiet moan, she sat up, then climbed out of the bed, "I'm going to freshen up, don't go anywhere."

Frank watched her walk away, stopping when she closed the bathroom door, and then rolling out of bed. He removed the web of ropes and straps that had served as anchors for the restraints that held her down; then folded back the sheets and slipped between them. A smile spread across his face when she emerged from the bathroom still naked.

"No shower?' he asked.

"Nope, you get to sleep with a well fucked little slut," she replied.

"I can't really argue with you on that."

Fiona lifted the sheet and climbed into bed, snuggling up against him and resting her head on his chest.

"I should be mad at you," she teased.

"Why?"

"You only let me come once; I'm good for more than that you know."

"I know. You said you should be mad, are you?"

"No, in this case once...once was enough," Fiona paused as a light bulb lit up in her head, "Is that what it's like for you?"

Frank kissed her on the mouth, "So smart,"

"Oh, wow. Just one. That's got to suck," she said absentmindedly.

"I'm good for more than one, just not as quickly as you are," he replied.

"Sorry, that was supposed to be my inside voice."

"It's okay, but I am a bit jealous. Of course if I could have multiple orgasms like you can I'd probably be a complete slut," he said.

"If it makes you feel any better there is a price to pay. When you make me come a lot I'm sore the next day. Now let's go to sleep before all this talk about orgasms makes me horny again."

"You're not convincing me I should go to sleep with that argument," he replied.

Fiona wondered what a stronger argument would be. Should she remind him she needed to be well rested so she could fuck his friend the next day? She thought for a moment and decided to take a different approach.

"I want to sleep so you can fuck me in my dreams," she whispered in a sultry voice, then pulled his hand over her naked beast. "You know, like studying for a test by putting a book under your pillow."

"That's an offer I can't refuse," he answered as he drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers