Offended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, her propensity to being offended made things easier for me. No matter what I did she'd claim to be offended, and that would probably include me backing off and not having sex with her. When you consider it that way having sex was actually doing her a favour, and if I happened to be a bit rough at times I'd be giving her something else at which to take offence which would be another plus for her.

She was still protesting and telling me that she wasn't going to let me do this when I pressed firmly forward, sliding home with no problems, sheathing myself in her warm passage with no problems. She let out a (soft) startled shriek, apparently being taken completely by surprise.

"Oh, my god, you're really doing it," she gasped out. "I was saying no. You shouldn't have done that."

My hands went around her and closed over her breasts. I gave a soft sigh of pleasure. She really had a lovely pair, each of them a nice soft warm handful, my hands happily accepting them.

"If I was supposed to wait until you conceded to the inevitable we'd be talking for ages," I told her. "This way we can just cut to the chase and start enjoying ourselves."

I was already thrusting in rhythmically, thrusting deep with each motion. For her part she was responding earnestly, her bottom lifting and pushing back against me as I thrust.

"But you're supposed to wait until the girl agrees," she babbled. "If you don't then it's rape. You just went right ahead and started doing it."

"Well, yes, but I could tell that you wanted me to so that makes it alright," I assured her, teasing her breasts. I have to say that with me busy at work and teasing her breasts she seemed to be losing her concentration on the arguments that she wanted to make. She was trying to explain that she hadn't wanted me but, what with her writhing under me, banging me as lustily as I was banging her, her words lacked conviction.

I dragged things out for as long as I could, but eventually I was done. I picked up the pace, crushing her breasts and driving home hard and fast, feeling her finally yielding to her body's needs and climaxing, stuffing a hand in her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

We both collapsed on the sleeping bag, just lying there. After breathing hard for a while I grabbed my washing basin and poured some water into it. I wiped myself down and then, being a gentleman, I wiped her down a little, removing excess fluids.

"It's raining," I announced. "Quite hard, too. Just a suggestion but if you're going back to your camp I suggest you roll up your clothes and hold them to keep them reasonably dry. Then you can get dressed once you're back in your tent."

"You expect me to run back to my camp naked?" She sounded scandalised.

"I know, I know. You're offended. It's night, it's raining, and no-one is around. It'll be safe enough. The alternatives are get dressed and your clothes will get soaked as it's raining hard, or stay here for the night. You can share my sleeping bag."

She gave me a nasty look and reached for her clothes. That's when there was a roll of thunder, apparently right on top of us. Her hand jerked away from her clothes and she started looking distinctly nervous.

"Take a look outside," I suggested and she timidly peeped out the tent flap.

"It's pouring," she wailed. "I'd drown going out there."

I was already sliding into the sleeping bag. I held it open.

"Hop in," I told her. "You might as well. It could be hours before the storm passes."

Oozing reluctance she slipped into the sleeping bag.

"You're not going to try anything, are you?" she demanded, "because I have no intention doing anything with you."

A strange time to bring that up after what had just happened.

"Have no fears," I assured her. "All will be quiet. I just intend to sleep. As long as you don't attack me you'll be safe."

"As if," she scoffed.

She settled down and it was probably the sound of the rain that made her relax. Plus, of course, she'd had a busy day, running around minding everyone else's business. From the sound of her breathing she was asleep within minutes of lying down.

As I drifted off myself I couldn't help but wonder what her reaction would be if I woke up with a morning wood. I knew what mine was likely to be.

12