Molested in the night bus

Story Info
A lady gets molested and fucked hard in night bus.
3.3k words
4.14
35.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
176 Followers

(All characters are above 18.)

I cursed my husband for the millionth time as it got darker and there was no sign of the bus. I was coming to the village for the first time from the city and instead of coming to pick me up, my husband had ordered me to catch the bus to the village, it was getting darker and there was no sign of it.

I felt very self conscious as I was dressed in a white saree for a friend's birthday party theme. It clung to my body and revealed every curve enticingly. But by the time the birthday party was over it was too late and I had no time to change. At least I didn't have any luggage. Just my purse.

I sighed in relief as I saw the bus coming in the distance around 8 pm. It was filled heavily with villagers going home for the weekend and I managed to squeeze in. I was instantly assaulted by the horrible sweaty smell. They were all most likely lowly labourers. There were no empty seats and people cursed in coarse language as I squeezed in. Most of them were drunk and impatient. I managed to squeeze in between two men but the driver also seemed to be drunk and the bus just veered dangerously and I suddenly lost my balance and landed on the lap of a man.

Embarrassed, I tried to get up and stand but the driver again made a sharp turn and I landed hard on his lap. Again I tried to get up but this guy's hand grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against his chest. Panicked, I looked around. He was sitting in a two person seat next to a man who was sleeping against the window. It was too dark to see this guy's face but I could smell the swear and alcohol in his breath.

With great effort I pushed his arm away and tried to squeeze back into the aisle but the men standing there shoved me back roughly as there was no space. Once again I ended up on his lap. Again he grabbed me by the waist and again I struggled. This time I could not break free. As I wiggled I could feel his getting dick getting stiffer under me and poking me through my thin saree. Horrified, I realised that in my struggle to get up, I had been rubbing and dry humping his dick. I froze in place.

Part of me wanted to scream and slap him. But I was the one who landed in his lap again and again. Also after standing and waiting for the bus for more than three hours my legs were tired. It felt good to sit. The village was a good three hours away. I shivered at the thought of standing in the midst of these drunk and sweaty men. They would surely grope me. Also, I was alone in a strange place. Did not want to put myself in a tricky situation. Weighing the pros and cons I decided to remain quiet.

All was quiet for some time. Even his arm's grip loosened on my waist so that I could sit comfortably. His semi hard dick was now lodged between my ass cheeks but he was not making any movements. I got comfortable enough to doze off as I sat.

I awoke with a start when I felt my boobs getting squeezed. In my sleep I had leaned forward and this rascal had sneaked his hands to the front and started to squeeze my boobs. His dick was very stiff and poked me hard. I swatted his hands away. He tried it a couple more times but I managed to remove his hands. Then he settled for holding my waist on both sides. It was embarrassing but not very uncomfortable. The movement of the bus lulled me again and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I awoke suddenly just as the man opened my bra hook. I cursed myself. My blouse had a tie just below the neck and open back with a tiny strap with hooks at the bottom. This lusty man had already opened the hooks of the blouse and now I felt him opening my bra hooks. I couldn't reach my hands behind so I clutched the front of my blouse to my chest but it was very difficult as I had my purse in one hand and had to use the other hand to balance myself as the driver made sharp turns and drove recklessly.

The man slipped his hands into my open blouse and cupped my boobs from behind. He had big and rough labourer's hands. He kneaded my breasts roughly and pinched on my nipples. I gasped in pleasure as his pinching and pulling sent a wave of pleasure in my body and pressed my knees together. Under the cover of darkness, the man continued to molest my breasts, squeezing them hard. His dick also got uncomfortably large as my hips moved in his lap due to the twists and turns that the bus took.

Now he got bolder and pulled my boobs painfully. I was forced to lean to the front. Immediately, he slid down his left hand just below my belly button and deep into my panty. At that moment there was a hump in the road and I jumped in place, this gave him the room to firmly slip a finger into my cunt. To my horror, my pussy was already wet and as he started to finger me, my juices flowed freely. I could feel the wetness seep through my lacy panty and onto my saree. His right hand continued to Maul my breasts.

Suddenly the bus stopped. I prayed that it should be my stop. But it was not. The driver announced the village name loudly and most people got down. Now the bus started again and only people sitting in seats and sleeping were left.

Now the guy took his hand out of my pussy. I felt relieved and tried to get up. But his right hand was still firmly on my breast and I couldn't move. I expected him to release me as the last stop in our village was nearer but he got bolder. To my horror I felt him open the tie behind my neck and force my blouse over my arms along with my pallu. I was so shocked, I dropped my purse but before I could stop him, he had pushed my blouse along with the pinned pallu down my arms and now it was on the dirty bus floor. I was barely covered by the bra and within moments he had slipped that down too.

At that very moment the bus stopped and everyone else got down. The driver announced that this was the last but one stop and he also got down for a pee. It was very dark outside and inside but I was sure my creamy white boobs would be quite visible to anyone who looked. I cursed my luck. If only I could somehow manage for another thirty minutes I would be home safe.

By now, the man by the window was awake and was looking at me in amazement. He could see my boobs swaying in agitation as this guy continued to pull my saree out of my petticoat. Soon I was sitting topless on this guy's lap with my expensive saree on the bus floor and his dick pressing into my ass through my thin petticoat.

Now, the other guy sitting by the window got bolder and opened my petticoat ties. As the lap guy continued to Maul my boobs and I tried to push his hands away, the window guy eased my petticoat and panty down my thighs.

I was shocked as the cold breeze caressed my bare ass and even more mortified as I heard the driver's door open and the driver hop in. But instead of starting the bus, he must have got suspicious because he looked back into the bus and walked over to our seat. As he came nearer his mouth hung open in shock at my naked breasts.

I recovered faster than the other two, "Please please help me" I tried to get up but the driver was faster than me. He moved to the front seat and grabbed my hands. And held them forcefully against the railing. Suddenly the other two tormentors realised that the driver was on their side.

My being half up made things easier for them and they slipped my panty and petticoat down. They pooled at my feet on the dirty bus floor. Now I was completely naked and at the mercy of these lusty men.

Again to my horror I heard the lap man open his zip. He moved his hand between my legs and widened them. Before I could press them back together, he dragged me back forcefully and impaled me on his dick.

Even though my pussy was wet with his fingering, I felt pain as my pussy stretched over his large dick. I was used to my husband's small dick and he was always very gentle with me. But this man grabbed me by the waist and started to move me roughly up and down his shaft. As my torso shook with his rough handling, my boobs jiggled obscenely. The driver and the window guy were enjoying the show and I thought they were waiting for their turn.

Tears flowed from my eyes but my body also reacted to the new pleasurable sensations and my pussy juice also flowed making it easier and easier for his dick to move. Involuntarily I started moaning loudly.

"The slut is enjoying her fuck session" the driver laughed. The other two joined in.

Soon the lap guy's breath became laboured and his movements even faster. When he came with a loud grunt, I could feel his hot seed spilling and filling my pussy. He kept me impaled until his dick grew totally soft and slipped out.

Now he pushed me up and made me stand. I stood up shaking as his thick cum oozed out of my pussy down my leg. Now the driver released my hands but only for a moment and he kneeled on the front seat. He grabbed me and crushed me to his chest. My hands were trapped between us and my breasts were crushed against his chest. He reeked of tobacco and alcohol. He kissed me with his foul smelling mouth and forcefully slipped his tongue and bit on my lips. This felt somehow more disgusting than the fucking itself.

By now the window man had got up and moved to the aisle. The lap man and driver manoeuvred me so that I was kneeling on all fours with my face towards the window and my ass to the aisle. Both of them pressed their hands on my neck and my face was pushed into a dirty smelling seat. As I gagged on that, the window guy moved behind me and inserted his dick into my pussy. His dick was thicker and longer than that of the lap guy and pussy was stretched even more. Then he started to move in and out with great force. As his dick buried into my pussy and his balls slapped onto my ass, I could feel my whole body shake and vibrate. Every time his dick hit the sweet spot and even in the middle of discomfort I felt a tingling pleasure in my lower belly and my inner thighs. Even my nipples were becoming hard again as they were rubbed against the coarse seat.

But, before I could reach proper release the window guy slipped his dick out of my pussy and shoved it roughly into my ass. I screamed out in pain as the sharp pain ripped through my ass. His dick was well lubricated with my pussy juice and his friends cum but his dick was too large and I was an anal virgin. The window guy was even rougher on my ass and when he came, he unloaded a big load of thick cum which oozed out of my ass. As soon as he finished, I collapsed on the seat exhausted and naked. But my ordeal was not yet over. The driver wanted his turn.

The driver unzipped and removed his pants and sat on the edge of the seat facing the aisle. His hairy dick and balls were dangling between his legs. The window guy and the lap guy grabbed my arms and made me kneel between the driver's legs on the dirty bus floor. His dick smelled like rotten eggs and I gagged in disgust.

The window guy pushed my face into the driver's crotch as the driver leaned back on his hands and got ready to be pleasured. I took the dick into my hands and started to give him a hand job. But the driver was impatient, he roughly shoved his dick deep into my mouth. I gagged on the vile taste.

"I moved my mouth up and down the rubbery skin of his dick. Soon my saliva made it slippery and his dick grew harder and stiffer. I was gagging and choking on his hairy dick and balls for what seemed forever and the driver was moving his hips and grunting in pleasure. When I felt his salty pre cum, I tried to pull away but he held my head and shoved his dick firmly deep into my throat.

As he bucked and unloaded his thick salty cum, I gagged on it and shook my head but his grip was too strong and I ended up swallowing a lot of his cum. When he finally released me, my mouth was still so full of cum that it dribbled down my chin.

Now everyone seemed to have had their fun. I just collapsed on the dirty bus floor.

The driver moved to the front of the bus and the window guy shoved me up and made me stand. The lap guy found my clothes but they did not give me my underwear. They helped me wear my petticoat and blouse. He even helped to drape and pin my dirty saree. It looked soiled and abused just like my body. They even found my purse and helped me comb my hair and wipe my face with a tissue. But I was sure if anyone saw me in proper light they would know I was thoroughly fucked. I could feel my lips swollen due to the driver's attack. My nipples and breasts hurt with every little movement of the bus. My ass and pussy felt tender and I was very uncomfortable as I sat down.

Finally the bus stopped. I got down slowly as even walking felt painful for my thighs. I could see a car with dim lights next to the bus. As I got down, I swayed a bit and the window guy held my hand and helped me get down.

The lights were very dim and we were in the middle of the forest. I finally could see my tormentors. They were all tall muscular guys, very dark coloured, clearly very lower class labourers. It horrified me even more to think how bold they were to defile me. I had hoped to ask my father in law and my husband's help to lodge a police complaint and bring my assailants to justice. But now that was no longer an option. No one could ever know because if my husband knew he would immediately disown me and divorce me. Such was the stigma.

I could also see the three guys panicking as they saw my husband's car and realised that they had messed with a very upper class woman. If anyone came to know it could be fatal. So we both had to keep quiet.

My husband gestured to me to get into the car next to my father in law in the backseat. I was scared he would smell the cum on me but he only seemed disgusted that a lower class man had touched me.

"How dare you let him hold your arm bahu? Can't you see he is a low class person? He is not fit even to be with us."

I smiled wryly as I thought about how my father in law would react if he came to know that the low class person had not only touched me but pumped me full of his cum. We rode in silence.

When we reached home, all the lights were off. Everyone was asleep. I moved to walk inside but my father in law stopped me.

"Wait bahu. You are polluted by the touch of that lousy man. We have to purify you before going in."

I remembered the silly village customs. My father in law let my husband go inside and get me fresh clothes. He was apparently pure. I kept my purse to the side and walked over. My husband came out with the cloth and kept it near the bathroom.

Suddenly I felt very dirty and couldn't wait to wash the cum off my body. But I couldn't touch the pure water. So my father in law walked in and gave me water in a big vessel and a mug. But before I could touch it, he took a vessel full of cold water and poured it over my head. I spluttered in shock as the cold water hit me.

When I recovered, I started to remove my pallu but froze in place because my father in law was still standing there, running his lusty eyes all over my body. The wet water made my thin saree cling to my curves revealingly. My breasts and nipples were clearly outlined and even in that dull light, my father in law could see my body and he was salivating over it.

As I looked on apprehensively, my father in law closed the bathroom door. As he moved towards me menacingly, I could see his hard dick making a tent in his dhoti. He was not wearing any underwear. I thought of screaming for my husband but that would awake everyone else and God knows how that scene will turn out. It was my word against his. Who would believe me?

As he moved closer, I started to beg him "please babuji please I am like your daughter, please don't do this to your son."

He just kept a finger to my mouth and that silenced me. After today I felt physically and mentally weak to protest. I had lost my will and stood there like a rag doll. He tried to remove my saree but it was wet and clung to my body. He was so impatient and just ripped it into pieces and in no time I stood naked in front of him. He lifted me up and made me sit on the edge of a sideboard. Now he swept his lower garment aside to reveal his thick dick. Already pre cum was glistening on its bulbous head. His dick slipped smoothly into my cum soaked pussy and he groaned in pleasure as my tight pussy enveloped his dick.

Even after being brutally fucked in my pussy, ass, and mouth, I was instantly aroused when my father in law started to move in and out of me. I moaned in pleasure and pressed my wet boobs against his chest. This aroused him even more and his pace became faster and harder.

But he was an older man who had not probably had sex for some time. So he couldn't hold on for long and collapsed against me as his dick unloaded thick cum into my hungry pussy. We were both panting and clung to each other totally spent.

I wondered what kind of a slut I had become to be fucked by four men in a few hours. I was ashamed but also very excited when I thought about each of my encounters. In hindsight it felt like a thrilling adventure and not abuse at all. Now I was sure my father in law would also sneak fuck me and the thought excited me beyond belief.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
176 Followers