Office Affairs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to cum just yet, so when I felt that my cock had been thoroughly coated in her saliva, I pulled out and, much like Trista, she breathed a sign of relief. Not needing to give her time to recover, I pulled her back toward me and she got off the desk and in front of me.

Short of breath, with a few tears on her face, she asked, "What do you want me to do now, master?"

"Bend over the desk," I whispered into her ear. As she turned around, I helped her bend over by pushing down on her back. Once she was bent over, with her tits pressed up against the desk, I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and hiked it up to her waist. She was wearing blue polka-dotted panties that matched her bra. They had little frills along the side. "Were you planning on seeing your boyfriend today?" I asked.

Still bent over her desk, she simply nodded. "You might want to reschedule that," I remarked. I pulled down her panties so they dropped to her ankles. I had to stop to admire her ass. It was such a pleasant round ass. I pulled my hand back and spanked it. She jumped as I did so and moaned.

"Do that again, master" she prompted. Pleased that she was enjoying this part, I gladly spanked her ass, again. Much harder now, I pulled my hand back and gave her a few more good spanks, leaving both cheeks glowing red.

I realized once I had finished spanking her that she was rubbing her pussy. She wanted to enjoy this.

I decided enough was enough. Putting my left hand on her back to keep her down, I used my right hand to guide my cock up to her pussy from behind. Feeling my head right on the crest, I slowly inserted just my head. She gasped aloud and grabbed the sides of the desk with both hands. Not needing to ease into, since my dick was nice and wet from her mouth, I thrust right into her. "Oh, god, master," she moaned.

She felt so good. I stayed there for a second appreciating her pussy around my dick. She was tighter than my wife. I grabbed her smooth hips right below where her skirt was hiked up to and began to fuck her from behind. "Please, don't stop, master," she cried. Again and again, I impaled her with my member and each time she groaned louder than the next till I had to reach around and put a hand over her mouth.

As I continued to fuck her, I realized I hadn't put a condom on. I assumed she was on birth control, but I had no way of knowing at this point. Not wanting this to stop, but not wanting to cum in her pussy, I pulled out. My hand was still over her mouth, so I shoved my fingers in her mouth, two at a time to get them nice and wet. She muttered something that I didn't hear. Then, bringing my hand back around, I used my fingers to lube up her ass.

She started to turn around, but I pushed her back down toward the desk. I felt her tense up, but she didn't try to stop me. Having got her ass nice and wet, I began to push my already wet dick into her ass. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. It was so tight it took me three hard thrusts before I could squeeze just my dick head into her ass. After that it became easier and I quickly got all the way inside of her. I heard her moan and start to play with her pussy as I fucked her in her ass. I was glad she was still trying to enjoy herself.

I was so close now, as I held onto Cassie's hips for dear life. Thrusting in and out, my dick was almost raw from all the activity today. Finally, I could tell I was going to burst. I fucked her, in and out, as hard as I could. At last, I pushed myself all the way inside of her. Her ass was pressed tight up against my front as I felt myself emptied of all my cum. My cock, buried inside of her, throbbed and throbbed against the walls of her ass. She moaned and purred as she felt my hot load emptied inside of her ass. She had found a way to enjoy it after all. Good for her.

I pulled my still hard cock out of her and heard her sigh. I wiped my dick off on her skirt and put my pants back on. I smiled as she slowly pulled her skirt back down around her. I needed to go rest for a while. "See you later, Cassie" I smiled.

I got back to my desk and, after sitting for a while, got a text. Opening my phone, I stared, horrified, at the worst possible thing I could have seen: a picture of me fucking Cassie in the ass with the text, "Now we're even, master."

12