All Comments on 'Office Angel'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AND

All of the teasing, build-up, then it ends? What happened after that?

DKP

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Lick it good.

Sexy story. When he turned her around and bent her over the desk, he should have buried his tongue between her spread ass cheeks and thoroughly licked the taste right out of her 'end of the day' unwashed tail hole. Sniffing, licking, sucking and tongue fucking her puckered little tasty balloon knot giving her a different orgasm. 5 stars on this delectable story. More please.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Should have been a chapter of 2!

What happened after this?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
not a good way

to start a workplace relationship.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Are there any vacancies at this place ?

I can start tomorrow !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

More Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I know what it's like...

to be the youngest woman in an office and to be an angel to my boss, his boss and young black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better and better - my cock takes a beating!!

I can't read any more of Matt Chat's stuff today for fear I will lose the use of my cock and balls!!!! FUCK!!!!!! This stuff is some of the most erection and cum inducing fuck stories I have ever experienced!!!!!

Keep on giving us stories to hand fuck to, mattchat33!!!!!!!!!!

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Hot story

But a little too many cliches from her when they have sex, it's porn film "dialogue", form 1A.

Otherwise hot.

One more thing, he probably didn't make himself respectable by buttoning his trousers right at the end, but maybe presentable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Totally Illogical

His team is on a deadline for a special end of the day report and is going to risk not only his job, but the jobs of his team for a few minutes of sexual gratification. If he and the girl were caught, both would have been fired immediately and their chances of gaining employment in that same segment of the financial industry would be almost less than zero.

Of course this story is fantasy, but a bit of common sense is required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very good. my guess is that author is his own editor, and like the rest of us, doesn´t catch typos on second reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent premise.

But sex it too automatic. Too matter-of-fact.

And sex is much too rushed.

Lacks details. OK, her "knickers" are off. What does her pussy look like? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

Seems as if a better 'reason' ro have wild sex in the office is needed. Some reason why they could be sure they'd be uninterrupted.

Stilted dialog.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need another chapter to enjoy

tomwicksey954tomwicksey954about 1 year ago

Made me hard as ever. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous