All Comments on 'Office Confrontations Ch. 02'

by fexcellent452

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!

I don't usually like the straight guy "turned" gay but I love this storyline. I think I see where its going and can't wait to find out if I'm correct!!! Please post Chapter 3 TODAY!!!!

WittePietWittePietalmost 12 years ago
How about...

..longer chapters? You're obviously a master of suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep em Coming

Just found this story and I am loving it so far.

:)

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
Cybil lives?!?!?!?

Great story. That Kyle is 'Cybil' reborn!!! ROFL!!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

I'm intrigued, yet confused. WHAT is Kyle's deal? Is he a mole or a spy or something? Even tho Marshall's denials were insulting, I felt he deserved answers for Kyle's behavior. That "you are mine" stuff would freak out even a willing person.

heavygravityheavygravityalmost 12 years ago
Amusing

oh Marshall must be so confused. It's very confusing.

and I pity Kyle. he seemed so unbalanced. I don't know what happened to him, but I wonder if he had traumatic experience in the past..

poor Kyle.. he looked fragile.

So, next chapter I'm waiting !

halfvampyrehalfvampyrealmost 12 years ago
Gah!

This is torture!

I can't wait for the next chapter, you are an amazing writer.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

what is this kyle.? is he a vampire or some sick wanker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story feels very familiar

but I loved it! Please write more!

fexcellent452fexcellent452almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I'm glad some of you are enjoying it, and I know Kyle confuses everyone haha, but that's what he's there for! I just wanted you all to know I've just submitted chapter three and I'm writing up chapter four now(and I PROMISE Kyle's weirdness is explained in the next chapter).

But one question...who is Cybil?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
maybe sybil

First of all, you story is very good..I can't wait to read the next chapters

and about that cybil, well I was just as curious as you; maybe this is what was in tended by the comment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Ardell_Mason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sybil

She is one of the first documented cases of split personality disorder. Which is exactly what kyle is currently displaying. Split Personalities typically comes from SEVERE sexual abuse so I hope we have some back story coming up soon.

ashbabyashbabyover 11 years ago
Wait..

I know there was a third chapter. I remember reading it when it came out. But I can't find it now!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

Split personality disorder that makes sense so we will see.... the only thing I have to complain about, which I don't do often, is the bold paragraph's you put in, they came up with so many spelling errors and grammatical errors that it got frustrating. I am enjoying the story though and can't wait to see what is behind Kyle and also Marshall's phobia about being gay or bi-sexual

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Ugh! That's not how it works folks, not how any of it works!!!`

RE: Sybil, Three Faces of Eve, Troops of Trudy Chase

1. What used to be called "MPD: Multiple Personality Disorder" (not 'split personality) has since been re-labeled (for some ignorant reason) as "DID: Dissociative Identity Disorder".

2. The reason I say 'ignorant' is because EVERYONE is on the scale. It goes anywhere from say, losing your keys to the complete take over by an alternate personality.

3. What's the cause? As someone mentioned, MPD/DID is caused by early childhood abuse. Specifically, some of the most brutal taking place during the formative years of a child's brain.

4.a.&b. A. Does this really happen? I cannot stress strongly enough that YES it does occur and for those who live with the disorder, life can not only be challenging but at times truly hell. B. Can it be "cured". Let's just say that first of all the healing process is pure, unadulterated hell. That said, yes an individual can successfully fuse all or some of the alter personalities. This however is not always the case just as some who harbor "friends within" don't necessarily want or need that fused state.

5.a.&b. A. Is this condition more common that one might think? Due to the stigma and lack of understanding regarding the disorder those who live with it rarely disclose so frankly, yes it is much more common than believed by the general public. Look at the stats in just one area for instance. By the age of 18 1-in-3 girls will have been raped or molested while, according to accumulated stats, 1-in-4 to 5 boys will be molested or raped. It is believed though that the stats for boys is much more close to those of girls because boys tend to report less due to the social stigma. (I know, sounds like B.S. but it's true.) B. Could you possibly know someone with MPD/DID? In all likelihood YES. On the flip side, it's even more unlikely that they would ever tell you. IF you are ever so blessed as to have someone reveal this diagnosis to you, consider it a tremendous, immeasurable compliment and please never, ever betray their confidence! To do so can and will result in untold degrees of harm.

6. Are there more of one sex than the other who suffer from the disorder. Yes, generally speaking, females outnumber males; however, there are males who deal with the same results of childhood abuse.

7. Is there a typical number of alters a person with MPD/DID have? Absolutely not! I've worked with ones who have 2 or 3 and one who has over 150.

Those how journeyed through this explanation, thank you for your interest in becoming more educated. The devastating affects of child abuse are more far reaching and deeper than most understand. So, please make a difference when you see or suspect that a child is being abused. You might just end of being the one person to save their life.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfexcellent452@fexcellent452
51 Followers
I'm not a sub. Don't assume. I like a great many things, if you're curious simply ask.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES