All Comments on 'Office Confrontations Ch. 04'

by fexcellent452

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story is just sooo hot~ Love the interaction and just HOPE AND PRAY that you continue~ PLEASE!

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyalmost 11 years ago

I've only caught up with this story today. It is a joy to read. Chapters to get your teeth into and the relationship between Marshall and Kyle is funny, honest and hot. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this story

But its really really hard for me to like kyle. That's likely only because I don't personally find cockiness attractive and kyle is way too overconfident to the point of being a dick. I would really enjoy having him be dominated and seeing marshall man up a bit :) not a criticism, just a thought!! Keep going , I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree with the anon below me

This story is amazing but I'm starting to dislike Kyle. I'm sure there will be a good explanation for his behavior but hopefully it becomes clear soon. At this point he doesn't deserve Marshall.

Anyways amazing writing and I still can't get over the fact that he was an actor best plot twist in a while.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago
story

So hot.....must finish......*passes out from heat stroke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
do continue but...

Can u make Kyle more likable? Humanise him a bit.. I like his confidence and dominant attitude but plz dnt over do it... I'm not trying to tell u how to write ur story but I really like the plot and I dnt want to hate the characters.

loooolooooalmost 11 years ago
love love love

I actually like kyle his confidence and edge help to push Marshall and develop him into a better understandable/ lovable character, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

This story is just perfect! its so interesting and you write beautifully. I cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop.

I'm in love with this story, it has it's own kind of drama with nice touches of comedic dialogue. I was wondering when you would unravel Kyle's point-of-view, but also I thought it would be fit if Marshall finally questioned when Kyle realized he was a homosexual, and also when did the BDSM kink come about? I'm not sure if you still want to maintain the element of mystery to Kyle, but there's also the aspect of the two avoiding emotional problems ( Like when Kyle tried to break it off with Marshall and the two totally ignored that bit and went straight to sex?) I feel like there should be some rivalry trying to come between our lovable idiots but if this scenario did occur ( Marshall should be the damsel and Kyle should be the one fighting for his love! >~<) I want to know one last thing........is Kyle in love or in lust with Marshall? Since it's technically his doing that caused Marshall to play for the other team but it would be fucking tragic to know Kyle's feelings are interchangeable like the seasons.

I honestly pity Marshall, he has it so rough that I wonder if Kyle understands.

Again, Marshall seems to be like Fuck Pity or something like that. KEEP WRITING BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING WELL SO FAR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuz literotica hates long reviews so continuation of review

I was wondered if Kyle was in love or in lust with Marshall? I mean it is because of Kyle that Marshall has embraced his new sexuality so it would be fucking tragic if Kyle's feelings were interchangeable like the seasons. I pity Marshall sometimes though he seems to be like the fuck it type. Anyways I love them both because you got to take the good with the bad. Though I feel the title has lost it's meaning now that Kyle is gone. DON'T STOP WRITING BECAUSE YOU HAVE GAINED SOME LOYAL READERS HERE!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS HOT STORY!!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I really hope Kyle is not playing with Marshall

I am enjoying the story but i still find Kyle very um, acerbic? rude and at times mean.

I am not sure he knows what he wants.

There must be more to his story for him to be how he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I want more! So good. Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh!

This last chapter is insane. You had to have been high when you wrote it. It was all over the place. The dialogues and motivations were senseless. Clara's presence in the story never worked. I could only get halfway through it, then quit in disgust.

BigBlueyezBigBlueyezover 1 year ago

Nooo! It’s over? That makes me so sad! This is by far one of the best stories I’ve read on here. I really, really hope you come back and finish the story and write many, many more! You’re a fantastic writer!!

HornyVirgin_19HornyVirgin_19over 1 year ago

I usually don't write reviews, but I really felt the need to this time.

I feel like I don't understand Kyle's reasoning for acting the way he did. Was the "big" explanation that he was acting super submissive at work, but in reality he's just a dominant dick all of the time? Or was it that he was acting for some kind of role and he's normally a dick?

Like I feel like you made it seem like him acting like a dick would be explained, not the submissiveness. I'm just very confused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfexcellent452@fexcellent452
I'm not a sub. Don't assume. I like a great many things, if you're curious simply ask.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES