Office Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time we both get what we want out of this, don't you?" she asked.

I was unsure of exactly what she meant by that, but the next thing I knew Lucia leaned in between my legs and had wrapped her luscious tits around my throbbing cock. I moaned. It was all I could do. For what seemed like several minutes she slid her hot tit flesh up and down my engorged member. The top of her chest and the valley between her tits quickly became shiny with the pre-cum I was smearing all over them.

Lucia suddenly released me from the fleshy prison. Her breasts separated, but I still felt the sides of them rub against my thighs. Her right hand gripped the base of my cock. Her lips parted. I was back inside her mouth. Her tongue gave me intense stimulation as she worked her way down my cock. When I felt her chin bump against my full balls she quickly slid back up until just the tip was left in her sweet mouth. From there she repeated that bobbing motion. Faster and faster she went.

I was beyond the point of no return. I was going to cum soon and there was nothing I could do about it. Knowing that, I reached down between my legs and cupped Lucia's tits in my hands. The feminine orbs felt even better than they looked. They had just the right amount of firmness complimented by a soft response to my touch. They were heavy, but at the same time light enough to enjoy. In a word, they were perfection. I could not help myself. I held them. I squeezed them. I ran my thumbs over her nipples. My hands were possessed as I pawed the magical mammies of the goddess sucking my cock.

Lucia was moaning intensely around my cock. At first I thought it was just because she was enjoying the act itself. Then I thought my tit play was adding something to her pleasure. I found out later I was right on both counts, but something else was also going on. While her right hand had been alternating between holding my shaft and playing with my aching balls, Lucia's left hand had disappeared up underneath her skirt. While she was enjoying sucking my dick, Lucia had pushed her panties aside and was furiously rubbing her pussy. Her thumb was pressed hard against her sensitive clit while her fingers danced over her swollen pussy lips. Her moaning increased dramatically at the moment I guess she decided to push those fingers deep inside herself.

What a scene it was. There I was in my boss's office with her on her knees trying to suck out every ounce of cum I had in me, me playing with her amazing tits, and the whole time she was fingering herself in a desperate attempt to cum herself. Moans, groans, slurping noises, and the smell of sex filled the air. It was all too much. I was on the brink. I needed to cum.

"Lucia, I'm gonna cum," I said between gasps.

She popped her mouth off my prick for a moment but kept lightly jerking it as she spoke, "I want it. I want you to cum for me. Give me everything you've got in there."

Caught up in the moment, I said what I knew she wanted to hear, "I'm gonna cum in your throat and make you guzzle it down. I am going to splatter my seed all over your face until it is running off your chin and down onto your tits."

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Give it to me! Feed me all the baby batter you've got in those swollen balls down there! Frost my face with your spunk!"

"Oh fuck! Get your mouth back on my cock, you filthy cumslut!"

Lucia did as I told her. Almost at the speed of light she had her lips around me with her tongue working its magic on my shaft while her mouth sucked on me for all she was worth. Her hand cradled my balls and the tips of her finger nails teased the sensitive skin of my scrotum. My eyes rolled backward and I cried out.

"CUMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!"

Sparks filled my vision. I felt a dam burst in my loins. I do not know the exact volume I expelled, but I know it was the biggest load of my life up to that point. The first spurt shot out of my pulsing cock so fast I felt Lucia gag on it slightly. Several follow ups came in rapid succession. Her mouth filled up quickly with my jizz and it was too much for her. Lucia's hand left my balls and grabbed my dick. She pulled me out of her mouth and aimed the angry head of my cock directly at her beautiful face.

Almost immediately Lucia was rewarded with a a hot firing of sperm landing on her skin. Again and again and again I shot warm white pearls all over her face. Her eyes were quickly plastered shut. Her nose was buried so deep in thick cock cream she was forced to open her mouth to breathe. This allowed a few more spurts to land on her tongue for her to swallow. The orgasm was so intense I am glad I was sitting or else I know I would have collapsed. As my ejaculation began to wane the last few drippings fell from the tip of my cock onto Lucia's amazing breasts.

When the explosion was over, Lucia released my cock from her hand and sat back on the floor. I was slumped in the chair trying to catch what little breath I could. I watched Lucia for a moment. Her face and chest were completely drenched in my cum. I saw her pull her hand out from under her skirt and noticed the glimmering sheen of pussy juice on her fingers. Her chest heaved as she was breathing just as heavily as me. It was several minutes before we spoke.

"Wow," was the first word I could muster.

"Wow indeed," she agreed.

"That was amazing. You are without a doubt the definition of a sexual creature," I said.

"And you are the biggest cum factory I have ever met."

Reality began to set back in as I came down from the euphoria which is why I asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

Lucia smiled that wicked smile again. She reached up with one finger and scooped up a drying glob of jizz from her face and licked it clean. "Mmmmmmmm. Well, if you like, we can continue to help each other out in the future."

I looked at her in wide eyed disbelief. Despite everything that had happened, I still could not imagine any scenario where this occurred again. She must have read my face.

"Look, Bill, I said it before. We both get distracted during work. Those distractions degrade the quality of the project. What kind of manager would I be if I allowed that to happen?" She scooped up and swallowed another pearl. "I think any time we find ourselves getting distracted at work we should let the other know and see if a little team work can get us back on track. What do you say?"

I blinked a few times just to reassure myself I was awake and then I said, "You're the boss, Lucia. If I can help out the team in any way, I guess I'll have to buckle down and do so."

And with that, a whole new side project was started off the books with Lucia and me heading it up.

THE END

12