Office Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

I lay motionless my tummy doing flips as I whispered.

"Come a bit closer to me like you were when you took that other picture."

He stepped between my legs and leant forward so close that his cock just brushed the leg that was hanging off the table, he jumped back leaving a thick line of clear liquid that trailed from half way up my thigh to the end of his cock.

It broke and landed wetly along my leg.

Embarrassed he started to apologise but stopped as I sat up laughing.

"Don't worry about it, that's not the first time that I've been covered in this stuff."

I hesitated, "And more."

My pussy was really wet now.

As I lay there I could feel my juices trickling down between my legs and tickling between my buttocks, all the teasing had gotten to me and I needed to cum.

Sitting up I said to him. "We will do things differently today, I want you to watch me but this time you mustn't make yourself cum Ok? Watch me then I can watch you."

He nodded and dropped his hand away from his penis where he had been lazily stroking his hand back and forth.

Lying back on the table I brought my knees up and ran a hand over my pussy coating my fingers in my juices while spreading the wetness all over my lips letting my finger linger there as I drew it slowly along my slit.

Using the fingers of my other hand I spread my lips, a little tingle of excitement shuddering through me as I opened myself up knowing he would be able to see everything, I slipped two fingers inside my soft pink hole caressing the smooth walls of my vagina then let my swollen lips fold back over them as I brought my other hand back up to my clit.

I still couldn't believe I was sitting with my legs spread wide masturbating in my work place in front of a tech whose name I didn't even know, it was such an erotic feeling that washed over me that I let out a load moan. Pressing my fingers to my clit I started to move them in little circles in time with the fingers I was thrusting into myself until I could feel a really strong orgasm start to build up inside me.

As I masturbated I watched his face, his eyes never moved from between my legs, he was flushed and seemed to be breathing a little heavy and even though I had asked him not to he was very gently stroking his cock in time to my movements.

When my orgasm hit, it was so intense that I squeezed my legs together hard over my hand, the walls of my pussy contracted and pulsed over the fingers buried deep inside me as juices flooded over them and I gasped for breath, shuddering as a muscle in my thigh jumped, twitching as I rubbed my clitoris hard.

Eventually I relaxed flopping back with my legs wide open, a little chill breeze playing across the damp of my pussy from the air conditioning.

I sat up, wiped myself with a tissue and slowly pulled my panties back on.

The tech looked at me a little confused and perhaps a little embarrassed to be standing there holding his cock while I was seemingly getting dressed.

He looked even more puzzled as I slipped my skirt off then sat back down.

"You like women in panties, don't you?" I said.

"Yes." He replied a little hesitantly.

"Because I have put them back on to give you a little treat." I said.

Sitting on the edge of the table so that my buttocks were perched on the very edge I leant back and opened my legs, my panties were wet and clinging, I had pulled them up tight against me so that they moulded to the shape of my mound and sank a little between my lips.

As he watched me his hand started to pump his cock faster.

"Stand between my knees." I said.

He moved forward and I opened my legs a little more to a accommodate him.

"Stop and tell me just before you are going to cum." I said.

He looked up from between my legs.

"Don't worry; I won't let it go on you." He replied a little breathless.

"It's not that." I said "as I told you before have a little treat for you."

He was starting to breathe hard as he stroked his hand up and down, from the look on his face I thought that he was going to shoot his load as he watched me press a finger to my panties checking between my legs to make sure the material lay nicely along my slit, highlighting it in a perfect 'camel toe.'

Looking back up at the tech I could see that he was nearly there, a thick vein stood out along his shaft, the head glistened with the same clear liquid that had splashed on my leg little bubbles forming as he pulled the foreskin back and forth.

As I watched him warmth was growing between my legs and there was a tingle in my pussy as my own need built again.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked him.

"Nearly," he managed to gasp.

I could scarcely believe what I was doing, as I spread my legs wider.

"If you come closer I will let you rub just the tip of your cock against my panties."


He was trembling as he moved between my thighs and very gently touched the head of his cock against the soft white material.

"Hold it against me while you stroke it." I said.

He circled his index finger and thumb around his cock, just below the helmet holding it still as he pressed it against my panties, he moved his other hand back and forth over the shaft in a fast rhythm, every time he moved his hand up the shaft the pressure caused the head to twitch a little against my slit, tickling my lips.

He was being too gentle and it was driving me mad, I moved my hips.

"Rub it up and down." I said.

He got the message, holding it firm just under the head he rubbed it back and forth over my panties leaving a thin band of wetness as he guided it over the soft material sliding it up and down my slit.

As he rubbed the head of his penis over my panties I couldn't resist the urge any longer and started to rub my clit.

He watched as I pushed my finger under the waist band and rubbed it back and forth gasping as I pressed still hyper sensitive from my last orgasm.

The pressure of his cock on my panties was actually pushing my lips apart a little; only the thin material was stopping the end of his cock from slipping it into me.

"I'm sorry I can't hold on any longer." He said.

I stared at his hand fascinated as he pulled the head away from my panties and began pumping his cock frantically, I was close to orgasm and worked my fingers to match his manic pace concentrating on my throbbing clit, tossing my head back and pushing my hips up against my hand to increase the pressure.

I looked back down to his cock just in time to see the first load of cum shoot from the tip and land on my stomach, he went to pull it away but I cried out,

"Press it to me again."

He pushed the head of his cock to my panties and I could feel it pulsing as he squirted rope after rope of sticky white cum over them, he was still working his hand back and forth so each time he tugged his foreskin over the head his knuckles were rubbing against my pussy as he crushed the end of his cock against me.

My panties had ridden right up and although my slit was still covered his penis was actually brushing against a little bit of my labia poking out of the sopping material.

The sensation was too much and my second orgasm ripped through me.

My juices flooded out into panties that were already soaked in his cum.

Caught up in my orgasm I needed more sensation grabbed his hand with mine and pushed down crushing his cock against my pussy and held it to me as we both came down from our orgasm, the last little spurts of his cum dribbling down over my panties and bare swollen lips, trickling over my thighs in sticky little rivulets.

We parted and I pulled my sopping panties, wrapped them in some tissue and dropped them in the bin intending to dispose of them later.

The tech was pulling his boxers up over his now flaccid cock, he still looked a little red and out of breath but grinned at me as he caught my eye, then noticed the large damp patch on the decorator's sheet.

I picked up my skirt and said.

"Now you know why I took this off, I didn't want to get it messy."

With that I went to the ladies to freshen up, enjoying the naughtiness of walking the corridors naked from the waist down.

When I got back to the office the tech had turned the sheet back over and dumped a paint can over the top of the damp patch in an attempt to hide the evidence.

We went to my computer and downloaded the pictures from his phone, I copied them to a disc so that I could take a copy home, emailed them to Steve then deleted the images, I looked up at the tech and said, "you can't be to careful with a works pc."

He laughed, "Damn right, some of the tech guys are a little weird."

We said our goodbyes and he left as I was gathering up my things. I was just going to leave then remembered the panties in my draw from yesterday and the ruined pair in the bin, when I went to retrieve them I found that they were gone!

There was only one explanation; the tech must have taken them when I was freshening up in the ladies, it seemed he really did have a thing about panties after all.

J. xx

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers
12