Office Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally able to breathe properly when Fran lifted her leg over my head and freed me from the tent that was her skirt. "Make her cum, slut!" Claire wasted no time in rubbing her fingers across my knickers and pressing them into my clit. She circled it heavily causing my hips to jerk upwards and nearly knocking Claire off me.

"Ohh god, please, may I cum... please?"

"You may!"

My hips bucked hard on Claire's fingers. I tensed completely. My legs went rigid and kicked straight out. I shook all over from the pure intensity. When the final pulses left me, Claire stepped off and my blindfold was removed. My stockings were in tatters and white scratch marks adorned my once perfect skin. Fran noticed me looking at them. "Don't worry, they will fade... You won't scar!"

"Thank fuck for that!" I mustered, breathing heavily.

"You are free to go now... or would you like to stay and play some more?" Fran grinned suggestively. "Looking without permission got you into this trouble... just what would happen if I gave you permission to watch?" I unsteadily got to my feet and looked around her playroom. Claire had obviously lit the candles when she was told to prepare the room. Spanking and whipping implements hung from racks attached to the ceiling. On the far wall, restraints hung from it in varying heights. "You do like to watch, don't you?

I slowly headed for the chair in the corner, taking my place to be a voyeuristic participant. "Yes, I love to watch."

"Mmm, good. Let's get a little rough, shall we?"